Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
buying mouse???
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

after searching for a while , i haven't find any deathadder that are cheap enough for me (damnit razer)
so i would like some alternatives, heres my spec and stuff:

claw grip
2400 dpi
windows 5/11
mouse pad is a qck ontop of a logitech g240
tf2 sens is 1.95

after searching for a while , i haven't find any deathadder that are cheap enough for me (damnit razer)
so i would like some alternatives, heres my spec and stuff:

claw grip
2400 dpi
windows 5/11
mouse pad is a qck ontop of a logitech g240
tf2 sens is 1.95
3 Frags +

Try looking in to the Ninox Aurora, it looks pretty nice

Try looking in to the Ninox Aurora, it looks pretty nice
-3 Frags +

Sensor/Firmware:
- Model and type: ADNS-3090, 4000 DPI SROM (No angle snapping), LED Optical
- Location and orientation: Exact centre, standard orientation (not rotated 90 degrees)
- Lens: Standard Avago Lens
- DPI steps: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 4000
- LED: High quality infra-red (invisible to the human eye)
- Lift off distance: ~2mm
- Max speed: Over 160 IPS
- USB Hz: 125 / 250 / 500 (default) / 1000hz

rip

Sensor/Firmware:
- Location and orientation: Exact centre, standard orientation (not rotated 90 degrees)
[color=red]- DPI steps: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 4000[/color]

rip
7 Frags +
M4TTwindows 5/11

explain

[quote=M4TT]
windows 5/11
[/quote]

explain
-5 Frags +
mM4TTwindows 5/11
explain

i am sorry:(:(:(:(:(:

for real though its 2fast2quick for me

[quote=m][quote=M4TT]
windows 5/11
[/quote]

explain[/quote]

7 Frags +
M4TTmM4TTwindows 5/11
explain

lower your dpi

[quote=M4TT][quote=m][quote=M4TT]
windows 5/11
[/quote]

explain[/quote]

for real though its 2fast2quick for me[/quote]
lower your dpi
4 Frags +
M4TTSensor/Firmware:
- DPI steps: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 4000

rip

You know you can 'transfer' your sensitivity right? Use this site.. http://www.users.on.net/~frankros/DPI-calc.php
So you can have like a different dpi but lower/increase your sens to ultimately get the same sens... or am I wrong?

[quote=M4TT]Sensor/Firmware:
[color=red]- DPI steps: 400 / 800 / 1600 / 3200 / 4000[/color]

rip[/quote]

You know you can 'transfer' your sensitivity right? Use this site.. http://www.users.on.net/~frankros/DPI-calc.php
So you can have like a different dpi but lower/increase your sens to ultimately get the same sens... or am I wrong?
-2 Frags +

Zowie FK is the best mouse i've ever used.

http://cs625523.vk.me/v625523969/4aac/WtFNYO55_Gw.jpg

Zowie FK is the best mouse i've ever used.
[img]http://cs625523.vk.me/v625523969/4aac/WtFNYO55_Gw.jpg[/img]
7 Frags +

I doubt he can afford to buy an FK if the deathadder's out of his budget

I doubt he can afford to buy an FK if the deathadder's out of his budget
0 Frags +

The G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.

The G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.
1 Frags +

Having a mouse at a non-native dpi with a 5/11 slider wtf.

You would probably really like using 1600 DPI on the Nenox, or any mouse for that matter.

Having a mouse at a non-native dpi with a 5/11 slider wtf.

You would probably really like using 1600 DPI on the Nenox, or any mouse for that matter.
-1 Frags +

If you cant find a mouse with your dpi you can calculate a new game sense for you new dpi pretty easily.
I always recommend a DA even if its an older one, but if not that then something by logitech.

If you cant find a mouse with your dpi you can calculate a new game sense for you new dpi pretty easily.
I always recommend a DA even if its an older one, but if not that then something by logitech.
-5 Frags +
ddrsensationThe G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.

I need me side buttons

[quote=ddrsensation]The G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.[/quote]

I need me side buttons
3 Frags +
M4TTddrsensationThe G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.
I need me side buttons

No, no you don't.

[quote=M4TT][quote=ddrsensation]The G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.[/quote]

I need me side buttons[/quote]
No, no you don't.
-1 Frags +

budget mice include; g100s, razer abyssus, steelseries kinzu v2, or maybe if you can get your hands on an old wmo microsoft mouse from ebay or something.

budget mice include; g100s, razer abyssus, steelseries kinzu v2, or maybe if you can get your hands on an old wmo microsoft mouse from ebay or something.
0 Frags +

the cm storm recon is a pretty sick mouse for the price
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570020

<40$ has avago 3090, just ignore all the flashy lights on it

the cm storm recon is a pretty sick mouse for the price
http://www.newegg.ca/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570020

<40$ has avago 3090, just ignore all the flashy lights on it
0 Frags +

http://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/ Convert your sensitivity to the dpi you want just change wps to 5.

http://www.mouse-sensitivity.com/ Convert your sensitivity to the dpi you want just change wps to 5.
1 Frags +
mM4TTwindows 5/11
explain

the fifth notch on the windows sensitivity slider results in a kind of stutter where one in four input samples (so to speak) is ignored

The only ones people should use without raw input are 6 and the ones below 5

[quote=m][quote=M4TT]
windows 5/11
[/quote]

explain[/quote]
the fifth notch on the windows sensitivity slider results in a kind of stutter where one in four input samples (so to speak) is ignored

The only ones people should use without raw input are 6 and the ones below 5
2 Frags +
M4TTddrsensationThe G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.
I need me side buttons

and a fucking brain holy shit

[quote=M4TT][quote=ddrsensation]The G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.[/quote]

0 Frags +
Dave_M4TTddrsensationThe G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.
I need me side buttons

offensive

anyway, you should just save up for that deathadder instead of getting a potentially worse mouse and then have to use it even though you know it's shit

[quote=Dave_][quote=M4TT][quote=ddrsensation]The G100s is cheaper than the DA and is 2500 dpi, which is close. Never used the mouse myself so I can't say how it works out with grip but I think it's similar to the WMO.[/quote]

and a fucking brain holy shit[/quote]
offensive

anyway, you should just save up for that deathadder instead of getting a potentially worse mouse and then have to use it even though you know it's shit
0 Frags +

well i like g100s mouse but the button seem to just eat away over time maybe cause my house is so humid and hot always

and theres like no hyperglide/thick teflon replacements to be found

i lost a mouse feet on it like 2 days ago. fuck

well i like g100s mouse but the button seem to just eat away over time maybe cause my house is so humid and hot always

and theres like no hyperglide/thick teflon replacements to be found

i lost a mouse feet on it like 2 days ago. fuck
0 Frags +

its not even like significant wear. its like gunk builds up and you get that shit off and the mousefeet just peels off too. this is on a cloth pad after a couple months of dota use : (

its not even like significant wear. its like gunk builds up and you get that shit off and the mousefeet just peels off too. this is on a cloth pad after a couple months of dota use : (
0 Frags +

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00IMIK8IQ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new

some1 is seliing this mouse for $30 fuken good deal I bought one I'll let you know in two to 3 weeks if it's legit or a scam

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00IMIK8IQ/ref=dp_olp_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new&tag=teamfortresst-20

some1 is seliing this mouse for $30 fuken good deal I bought one I'll let you know in two to 3 weeks if it's legit or a scam
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.