Upvote Upvoted 13 Downvote Downvoted
Shooting at canadian parliament
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

im safe, im in my office in parliament, cant go out

building still under lockdown

:(

edit : there is more shootings in the city, downtown ottawa. :(

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/22/world/americas/canada-ottawa-shooting/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

im safe, im in my office in parliament, cant go out

building still under lockdown

:(

edit : there is more shootings in the city, downtown ottawa. :(
-41 Frags +

Edit: Shit, didn't actually read the news sorry man

Edit: Shit, didn't actually read the news sorry man
20 Frags +
MOOSE_Maybe you should move to america, then you wouldn't have to deal with gun problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Do you ever post anything that isn't complete shit?

[quote=MOOSE_]Maybe you should move to america, then you wouldn't have to deal with gun problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/quote]

Do you ever post anything that isn't complete shit?
-19 Frags +
MOOSE_Maybe you should move to america, then you wouldn't have to deal with gun problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

haha ha people might be dead let's post meme s hahahaahahahhaghghaghahghgahg ur dfukcng disgsuting

[quote=MOOSE_]Maybe you should move to america, then you wouldn't have to deal with gun problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/quote]
haha ha people might be dead let's post meme s hahahaahahahhaghghaghahghgahg ur dfukcng disgsuting
15 Frags +
MOOSE_Edit: Shit, didn't actually read the news sorry man

How is that even an excuse for what you posted lol.

[quote=MOOSE_]Edit: Shit, didn't actually read the news sorry man[/quote]
How is that even an excuse for what you posted lol.
22 Frags +

moose how much lead paint was on ur fucking crib

moose how much lead paint was on ur fucking crib
-11 Frags +
sky_MOOSE_Edit: Shit, didn't actually read the news sorry manHow is that even an excuse for what you posted lol.

It's not an excuse, it's an apology. I genuinely feel bad for this guy because I have had a similar situation and its scary.

[quote=sky_][quote=MOOSE_]Edit: Shit, didn't actually read the news sorry man[/quote]
How is that even an excuse for what you posted lol.[/quote]
It's not an excuse, it's an apology. I genuinely feel bad for this guy because I have had a similar situation and its scary.
-4 Frags +

I hope youre safe x3 :( and ^If only you could be that literate in your sentences all the time instead of trying to be funny

I hope youre safe x3 :( and ^If only you could be that literate in your sentences all the time instead of trying to be funny
0 Frags +

DAMN, i was just reading about this, had no idea anyone i knew would be that close to the shootings. be safe man, please check in with us so we know you are still ok

DAMN, i was just reading about this, had no idea anyone i knew would be that close to the shootings. be safe man, please check in with us so we know you are still ok
0 Frags +

we dont have much more other information than whats in the news.

parliament security sent us email that we cannot go out of our office, close windows and stay away from doors etc

they will evacuate us soon outside of the building.

apparently there is others shots fired in the city too in some shopping center. (Rideau center)

i just wanna go home now fuck

we dont have much more other information than whats in the news.

parliament security sent us email that we cannot go out of our office, close windows and stay away from doors etc

they will evacuate us soon outside of the building.

apparently there is others shots fired in the city too in some shopping center. (Rideau center)

i just wanna go home now fuck
2 Frags +

my dad is at work on spark street
i was kind of terrified when someone told me "there was a terrorist attack in ottawa"
hes okay though

my dad is at work on spark street
i was kind of terrified when someone told me "there was a terrorist attack in ottawa"
hes okay though
2 Frags +

I work in news radio and yeah today is bonkers

We've been live all day with updates and talking to people who were at Parliament when this happened.. local MP's, etc. It's crazy. There was video of gunfire in the Parliament building. It's all pretty hard to believe, especially here in Canada.

I work in news radio and yeah today is bonkers

We've been live all day with updates and talking to people who were at Parliament when this happened.. local MP's, etc. It's crazy. There was video of gunfire in the Parliament building. It's all pretty hard to believe, especially here in Canada.
1 Frags +

Glad you're okay broseph. Shit's still pretty crazy from what i can tell.

Glad you're okay broseph. Shit's still pretty crazy from what i can tell.
1 Frags +
SaberMOOSE_Maybe you should move to america, then you wouldn't have to deal with gun problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)haha ha people might be dead let's post meme s hahahaahahahhaghghaghahghgahg ur dfukcng disgsuting

shut the fuck up faggot

[quote=Saber][quote=MOOSE_]Maybe you should move to america, then you wouldn't have to deal with gun problems ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)[/quote]
haha ha people might be dead let's post meme s hahahaahahahhaghghaghahghgahg ur dfukcng disgsuting[/quote]
shut the fuck up faggot
8 Frags +

i only had the balls to say that bc he got minus frags and is relatively unknown im going to have to muster up alot more courage to say that to mason when he posts like that

i only had the balls to say that bc he got minus frags and is relatively unknown im going to have to muster up alot more courage to say that to mason when he posts like that
13 Frags +

Take the bullshit to private messages

Take the bullshit to private messages
1 Frags +

safe @ home. only 2 persons died.
but the shooter was actually 10 feet away from 80% of our MPs (like congressman for u nubs) in the house. Conservative caucus and New democrats caucus.

Phew.

safe @ home. only 2 persons died.
but the shooter was actually 10 feet away from 80% of our MPs (like congressman for u nubs) in the house. Conservative caucus and New democrats caucus.

Phew.
2 Frags +

yo great job somehow managing to add esports drama to a thread discussing people dieing

yo great job somehow managing to add esports drama to a thread discussing people dieing
1 Frags +

glad ur ok buddy

glad ur ok buddy
0 Frags +

0 Frags +

idk why i corrected u... someone pls delete that

and this ty

idk why i corrected u... someone pls delete that

and this ty
0 Frags +

Yea, heard about that today. Shit's pretty scary. Glad to know your safe, but still, hopefully this doesn't happen again.

Yea, heard about that today. Shit's pretty scary. Glad to know your safe, but still, hopefully this doesn't happen again.
-15 Frags +

Proto,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for misspelling "dying" on this, the most prestigious of team fortress 2 competitive forums. I have truly dropped the standards of this gathering of intellectuals known as the competitive team fortress 2 gaming community through my mindless act of misspelling a simple word. I hope this community can fully recover from my reckless act, and will quickly return to the high quality posts that I've grown accustomed to.

Proto,

Please accept my most sincere apologies for misspelling "dying" on this, the most prestigious of team fortress 2 competitive forums. I have truly dropped the standards of this gathering of intellectuals known as the competitive team fortress 2 gaming community through my mindless act of misspelling a simple word. I hope this community can fully recover from my reckless act, and will quickly return to the high quality posts that I've grown accustomed to.
1 Frags +

^ was that necessary? glad you're ok x3 be safe bud

^ was that necessary? glad you're ok x3 be safe bud
-1 Frags +

Half of this thread isn't necessary

Hope everyone's ok :(

Half of this thread isn't necessary

Hope everyone's ok :(
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.