Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
GoPro and Accessories + Nixon watches
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

Just got a license to sell for work, 40% off all accessories and $180.00 for the Silver 3+ as well as the new 4 and 4+ (not sure of the prices for 4/4+ yet)

I figured there maybe a few people out there who would want to buy one for LAN footage or just for personal use for outdoor activities.

I get no commission or anything for you guys buying, just trying to spread some love. Also if anybody is interested in Nixon watches I have a huge discount for that as well.

Just got a license to sell for work, 40% off all accessories and $180.00 for the Silver 3+ as well as the new 4 and 4+ (not sure of the prices for 4/4+ yet)

I figured there maybe a few people out there who would want to buy one for LAN footage or just for personal use for outdoor activities.

I get no commission or anything for you guys buying, just trying to spread some love. Also if anybody is interested in Nixon watches I have a huge discount for that as well.
0 Frags +

Is this for real? Because I love Nixon watches.

Is this for real? Because I love Nixon watches.
1 Frags +
gecksIs this for real? Because I love Nixon watches.

yeah, Nixon is the easier of the two. I just got 2 51-30's which value at $500 each for $170 each. Add me on Steam.

[quote=gecks]Is this for real? Because I love Nixon watches.[/quote]

yeah, Nixon is the easier of the two. I just got 2 51-30's which value at $500 each for $170 each. Add me on Steam.
0 Frags +

wow the 51-30 is a really nice watch, a friend has one in gunmetal

http://www.nixon.com/images/products/season3/hero/A057-680-view1.jpg

thats a sweat deal for anyone who is into watches

wow the 51-30 is a really nice watch, a friend has one in gunmetal

[img]http://www.nixon.com/images/products/season3/hero/A057-680-view1.jpg[/img]

0 Frags +
Rickwow the 51-30 is a really nice watch, a friend has one in gunmetal

The normal 51-30's have 3 sub dials I like that look, but this is the hero model I believe which is a bit cheaper and is still very nice. I have it in silver with leather and black with gold, both are so nice and so worth it with this discount.

[quote=Rick]wow the 51-30 is a really nice watch, a friend has one in gunmetal

thats a sweat deal for anyone who is into watches[/quote]

The normal 51-30's have 3 sub dials I like that look, but this is the hero model I believe which is a bit cheaper and is still very nice. I have it in silver with leather and black with gold, both are so nice and so worth it with this discount.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.