Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
Using speakers and headphones at the same time.
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

I was wondering if it was possible to use a USB headset with speakers at the same time. For example, playing csgo or tf2 with the headset while playing music on chrome or any other program using the speakers. Does anyone know if this is possible and if I need to download a specific program or anything. Thanks!

I was wondering if it was possible to use a USB headset with speakers at the same time. For example, playing csgo or tf2 with the headset while playing music on chrome or any other program using the speakers. Does anyone know if this is possible and if I need to download a specific program or anything. Thanks!
0 Frags +

set your default output in windows to speakers and your ingame output to headset.

set your default output in windows to speakers and your ingame output to headset.
0 Frags +

It depends on your headphones and speakers being different devices to windows.

Source engine selected the default audio output device. You'll need your other programs to be able to output to a specific selected device, and pick the speakers for that.

It depends on your headphones and speakers being different devices to windows.

Source engine selected the default audio output device. You'll need your other programs to be able to output to a specific selected device, and pick the speakers for that.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.