-done.-
4 Frags +

they all suck at smash

they all suck at smash
2 Frags +

Hucks really cool and good I wish I played medic

Hucks really cool and good I wish I played medic
2 Frags +

They're all really good and had a great playoffs run, they deserve solid IM players because they'll improve a lot if they stick together i think

They're all really good and had a great playoffs run, they deserve solid IM players because they'll improve a lot if they stick together i think
0 Frags +

cool guys, they deserve a good med.

cool guys, they deserve a good med.
0 Frags +

These guys are goin places next season. Massive improvement as a team during playoffs.

These guys are goin places next season. Massive improvement as a team during playoffs.
3 Frags +

Added for tryout.

Added for tryout.
2 Frags +

Good group of players for sure. I might be confusing myself here, but Simulate, Demoted, Ex, and Powergamer have been through various seasons together in both UGC and CEVO, and this is their first season of ESEA, so they definitely are going places together.

Keep on rocking; it was fun playing you guys in the playoffs!

Good group of players for sure. I might be confusing myself here, but Simulate, Demoted, Ex, and Powergamer have been through various seasons together in both UGC and CEVO, and this is their first season of ESEA, so they definitely are going places [u]together[/u].

Keep on rocking; it was fun playing you guys in the playoffs!
5 Frags +

demoted is so good

demoted is so good
0 Frags +

Put me in coach.

Put me in coach.
0 Frags +

Added for a tryout.

Added for a tryout.
1 Frags +

im probably playing and my name doesnt have capitals in it god damn it

im probably playing and my name doesnt have capitals in it god damn it
1 Frags +

Fixed for power "my name doesnt have capitals" gamer.

Fixed for power "my name doesnt have capitals" gamer.
0 Frags +
powergamerim probably playing and my name doesnt have capitals in it god damn it

pOWER gAMER

[quote=powergamer]im probably playing and my name doesnt have capitals in it god damn it[/quote]
pOWER gAMER
1 Frags +

Great bunch to hang and play with.

Great bunch to hang and play with.
0 Frags +

Bumping. We've had a lot of people interested, which is awesome. We're gonna start tryouts next week, so if you still haven't done so, add me. Also, we are in need of a few dedicated backups. If you're interested in backing up this season, please let me know. I don't know if you'll be paid for, but we can figure something out.

Bumping. We've had a lot of people interested, which is awesome. We're gonna start tryouts next week, so if you still haven't done so, add me. Also, we are in need of a few dedicated backups. If you're interested in backing up this season, please let me know. I don't know if you'll be paid for, but we can figure something out.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.