apparently this wasn't a good idea

apparently this wasn't a good idea
0 Frags +
Grooveapparently this wasn't a good idea

I agree, where's Faceit TF2?

[quote=Groove]apparently this wasn't a good idea[/quote]
I agree, where's Faceit TF2?
1 Frags +

heard nothing but bad things about faceit admin staff from over on HLTV. honestly esea sounds better than the crew they put together, and that's saying something. putting together an esea scrim team would would give you the same results so pick your poison i guess

heard nothing but bad things about faceit admin staff from over on HLTV. honestly esea sounds better than the crew they put together, and that's saying something. putting together an esea scrim team would would give you the same results so pick your poison i guess
0 Frags +
harbleuheard nothing but bad things about faceit admin staff from over on HLTV. honestly esea sounds better than the crew they put together, and that's saying something. putting together an esea scrim team would would give you the same results so pick your poison i guess

There's actually a cevo open league which is free so I might try to join that when I get a little more experience. I don't know though. The atmosphere for cs:go is a lot more intense than Tf2 in the competitive scene which can be intimidating.

[quote=harbleu]heard nothing but bad things about faceit admin staff from over on HLTV. honestly esea sounds better than the crew they put together, and that's saying something. putting together an esea scrim team would would give you the same results so pick your poison i guess[/quote]

There's actually a cevo open league which is free so I might try to join that when I get a little more experience. I don't know though. The atmosphere for cs:go is a lot more intense than Tf2 in the competitive scene which can be intimidating.
-1 Frags +
Grooveharbleuheard nothing but bad things about faceit admin staff from over on HLTV. honestly esea sounds better than the crew they put together, and that's saying something. putting together an esea scrim team would would give you the same results so pick your poison i guess

Honestly CEVO isn't even worth the time. Might as well buy ESEA unless you want to play a season of "Counter-Strike: Forfeit Offensive"

[quote=Groove][quote=harbleu]heard nothing but bad things about faceit admin staff from over on HLTV. honestly esea sounds better than the crew they put together, and that's saying something. putting together an esea scrim team would would give you the same results so pick your poison i guess[/quote]

There's actually a cevo open league which is free so I might try to join that when I get a little more experience. I don't know though. The atmosphere for cs:go is a lot more intense than Tf2 in the competitive scene which can be intimidating.[/quote]

Honestly CEVO isn't even worth the time. Might as well buy ESEA unless you want to play a season of "Counter-Strike: Forfeit Offensive"
0 Frags +
nickplusHonestly CEVO isn't even worth the time. Might as well buy ESEA unless you want to play a season of "Counter-Strike: Forfeit Offensive"

CEFO =P

Is that your perspective as someone who has played in CEVO on CS:GO or have you just done TF2 in CEVO? (I'm genuinely asking)

[quote=nickplus]
Honestly CEVO isn't even worth the time. Might as well buy ESEA unless you want to play a season of "Counter-Strike: Forfeit Offensive"[/quote]

CEFO =P

Is that your perspective as someone who has played in CEVO on CS:GO or have you just done TF2 in CEVO? (I'm genuinely asking)
0 Frags +

Inferno Ibuypower vs LDLC though
31-27...

Inferno Ibuypower vs LDLC though
31-27...
0 Frags +

ded

ded
3 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgneWduu74&index=104&list=PL6569C2D596626704

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LgneWduu74&index=104&list=PL6569C2D596626704
0 Frags +

Let's go VP!

Let's go VP!
0 Frags +

ded

ded
5 Frags +

pls faceit ql come back

pls faceit ql come back
3 Frags +

eSource is going to do both (csgo/tf2), maybe its something for you?

eSource is going to do both (csgo/tf2), maybe its something for you?
-2 Frags +

I tried to play a season of cevo with friends

the problem is, you almost get punished for actually scheduling and showing up for matches, cuz if the other team doesn't show you actually get rescheduled with another opponent instead of getting a forfeit win

we tried to make it so we played 4 games in 2 weeks so we could get them out of the way before I went on vacation, then all our opponents forfeited and literally every single one of those games was moved to my vacation time so we just said fuck it and disbanded the team

I tried to play a season of cevo with friends

the problem is, you almost get punished for actually scheduling and showing up for matches, cuz if the other team doesn't show you actually get rescheduled with another opponent instead of getting a forfeit win

we tried to make it so we played 4 games in 2 weeks so we could get them out of the way before I went on vacation, then all our opponents forfeited and literally every single one of those games was moved to my vacation time so we just said fuck it and disbanded the team
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.