Upvote Upvoted 17 Downvote Downvoted
Links
0 Frags +

There should be a "Useful Links" section on the homepage. I'm thinking links to TF2 specific youtube channels (basically just eXtv and TFTV) and links to download mumble, find atf2, or how to use irc clients, get started with pugs, huds.tf, chris's configs, etc. Basically anything helpful to comp players.

There should be a "Useful Links" section on the homepage. I'm thinking links to TF2 specific youtube channels (basically just eXtv and TFTV) and links to download mumble, find atf2, or how to use irc clients, get started with pugs, huds.tf, chris's configs, etc. Basically anything helpful to comp players.
4 Frags +

probably the link to newbie mixes steam group too if those are still happening. agreed though

probably the link to newbie mixes steam group too if those are still happening. agreed though
3 Frags +

agreed. Faq also could be pretty useful.

agreed. Faq also could be pretty useful.
4 Frags +

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/17188/team-fortress-2-resources

I made that a while back, it could be something to start with

http://teamfortress.tv/thread/17188/team-fortress-2-resources

I made that a while back, it could be something to start with
2 Frags +

I would like to see something like this on the frontpage, for newcomers. Imagine someone who just heard of competitive TF2 through a stream or something coming to tftv, and only seeing news and events, but not really any material explaining it unless they search through the forums.
Maybe a banner saying "What is competitive TF2?", only displayed for unregistered users, above the news, linking to a thread like Phunk's or a simple FAQ explaining formats, similar to what ETF2L has.

I would like to see something like this on the frontpage, for newcomers. Imagine someone who just heard of competitive TF2 through a stream or something coming to tftv, and only seeing news and events, but not really any material explaining it unless they search through the forums.
Maybe a banner saying "What is competitive TF2?", only displayed for unregistered users, above the news, linking to a thread like Phunk's or a simple FAQ explaining formats, similar to what ETF2L has.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.