Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Weird sound problem
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hi, I have this problem lately where I listen to everything from the completely opposite direction.
For example, if a scout shoots and he is on my left side, the sound comes from the right and it is extremely disorienting.
When I had this problem the sound was set to "2 Speakers" instead of "Headphones" and it was fixed, but it is back again and I cannot seem to find a way to fix it..
Any help appreciated! :D

Hi, I have this problem lately where I listen to everything from the completely opposite direction.
For example, if a scout shoots and he is on my left side, the sound comes from the right and it is extremely disorienting.
When I had this problem the sound was set to "2 Speakers" instead of "Headphones" and it was fixed, but it is back again and I cannot seem to find a way to fix it..
Any help appreciated! :D
0 Frags +

Put your headphones on correctly.

Put your headphones on correctly.
-1 Frags +
liasPut your headphones on correctly.

They are on correctly, L is on the left, R is on the right.

[quote=lias]Put your headphones on correctly.[/quote]
They are on correctly, L is on the left, R is on the right.
1 Frags +

Then turn them around again problems solved.

Then turn them around again problems solved.
-1 Frags +
liasThen turn them around again problems solved.

No, they are on correctly and I didn't have this problem in the past, also why are you downvoting my comment?

[quote=lias]Then turn them around again problems solved.[/quote]
No, they are on correctly and I didn't have this problem in the past, also why are you downvoting my comment?
1 Frags +
liasThen turn them around again problems solved.

most headphones aren't designed to be worn backwards and it can hurt to do so if you have big ears or small headphones

the only thing I've found to fix this is to type snd_restart into console every time I start tf2, it doesn't do anything when you have it in your autoexec though so you have to do it manually

[quote=lias]Then turn them around again problems solved.[/quote]
most headphones aren't designed to be worn backwards and it can hurt to do so if you have big ears or small headphones

the only thing I've found to fix this is to type snd_restart into console every time I start tf2, it doesn't do anything when you have it in your autoexec though so you have to do it manually
0 Frags +
fightliasThen turn them around again problems solved.most headphones aren't designed to be worn backwards and it can hurt to do so if you have big ears or small headphones

I can definetely agree with that, thanks a lot!

[quote=fight][quote=lias]Then turn them around again problems solved.[/quote]

the only thing I've found to fix this is to type snd_restart into console every time I start tf2, it doesn't do anything when you have it in your autoexec though so you have to do it manually[/quote]

I can definetely agree with that, thanks a lot!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.