Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
Server Browser
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

SO
basically my server browser has been screwing up lately
such that the "Internet" and "Favorites" don't show any servers
Anyone got a solution? Because it's pretty annoying that you can only join your friend's servers
edit: "History" tab also doenst show any servers

SO
basically my server browser has been screwing up lately
such that the "Internet" and "Favorites" don't show any servers
Anyone got a solution? Because it's pretty annoying that you can only join your friend's servers
edit: "History" tab also doenst show any servers
0 Frags +

do you have any weird filters that may be blocking servers from showing up?

do you have any weird filters that may be blocking servers from showing up?
0 Frags +

I was getting this after the most recent update

I also wasn't able to join any servers (even though I had already updated + servers had already updated, said that they were running an older version)

verifying game cache fixed it for me

I was getting this after the most recent update

I also wasn't able to join any servers (even though I had already updated + servers had already updated, said that they were running an older version)

0 Frags +
Mr_Owldo you have any weird filters that may be blocking servers from showing up?

nope

glissI was getting this after the most recent update

already verified; still doesn't work T-T

[quote=Mr_Owl]do you have any weird filters that may be blocking servers from showing up?[/quote]

nope
[quote=gliss]I was getting this after the most recent update

verifying game cache fixed it for me[/quote]

already verified; still doesn't work T-T
0 Frags +

Happens often to me, i just either give it a few seconds or click i filter box (not password protected) then unclick it. Seems to work for me.

Happens often to me, i just either give it a few seconds or click i filter box (not password protected) then unclick it. Seems to work for me.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.