Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
lft roamer/scout
0 Frags +

I want to start off by letting everyone know I played scout the last three seasons so I haven't technically started as roamer for anyone for any significant part of time. I've been getting frustrated/bored of playing scout as of late though, and would like to try my hand at roaming

EDIT: Fine with scouting now if that's what you need

I was going to start roamer for a team at one point in the offseason, and I have a good friend who plays div2 roamer in etf2l so I have access to any help I might need if the need arises, and when I was scrimming consistently on roamer I felt like I was improving pretty fast and was really enjoying myself.

mostly I just want to hang out and play tf2 with a bunch of people I enjoy being around, so just try me out if you need a roamer

http://play.esea.net/users/600853 my esea page for anyone that is interested

I want to start off by letting everyone know I played scout the last three seasons so I haven't technically started as roamer for anyone for any significant part of time. I've been getting frustrated/bored of playing scout as of late though, and would like to try my hand at roaming

EDIT: [b]Fine with scouting now if that's what you need[/b]

I was going to start roamer for a team at one point in the offseason, and I have a good friend who plays div2 roamer in etf2l so I have access to any help I might need if the need arises, and when I was scrimming consistently on roamer I felt like I was improving pretty fast and was really enjoying myself.

mostly I just want to hang out and play tf2 with a bunch of people I enjoy being around, so just try me out if you need a roamer

http://play.esea.net/users/600853 my esea page for anyone that is interested
0 Frags +

cute dedicated to improving

cute dedicated to improving
4 Frags +

fight is one of the coolest guys i have ever played with. He is dedicated and would make a great addition to any team.

fight is one of the coolest guys i have ever played with. He is dedicated and would make a great addition to any team.
2 Frags +

fight is really chill

he's actually pretty good at roamer too and i think he's definitely worth a tryout.

fight is really chill

he's actually pretty good at roamer too and i think he's definitely worth a tryout.
2 Frags +

chill as mofo. pretty dedicated on improving and becoming a better playing.

chill as mofo. pretty dedicated on improving and becoming a better playing.
3 Frags +

chill dude, good attitude, always liked his attitude, pretty good on roamer.

good pickup. :>

gl fight~

chill dude, good attitude, always liked his attitude, pretty good on roamer.

good pickup. :>

gl fight~
0 Frags +

He got better at scout but i think he's doing a lot better on roamer. could provide a smart presence on the flank for a mid open team for sure, gl

He got better at scout but i think he's doing a lot better on roamer. could provide a smart presence on the flank for a mid open team for sure, gl
0 Frags +

pick up fight

pick up fight
0 Frags +

to the top \o/

to the top \o/
0 Frags +

~bump~

~bump~
0 Frags +

hit me up, I'm available to try out whenever

hit me up, I'm available to try out whenever
0 Frags +

Fight has the heart of a champion and the rockets of a lord.

Fight has the heart of a champion and the rockets of a lord.
2 Frags +

yes i could see it yes

yes i could see it yes
1 Frags +

not burnt out on scout so much anymore

hit me up if you need a scout/roamer

not burnt out on scout so much anymore

hit me up if you need a scout/roamer
1 Frags +

bump

bump
1 Frags +

definitely someone you want to play video games with, give him a shot.

definitely someone you want to play video games with, give him a shot.
2 Frags +

ive known fight for a really long time and can say hes really good and very dedicated to improving

ive known fight for a really long time and can say hes really good and very dedicated to improving
1 Frags +

~B U M P~

~B U M P~
1 Frags +

bump

bump
0 Frags +

hit me up tonight

or any other night

hit me up tonight

or any other night
2 Frags +

will ring for food

will ring for food
0 Frags +

bump

bump
0 Frags +

pls

pls
0 Frags +

chill as fuck, good at soldier, good coms good stuff

chill as fuck, good at soldier, good coms good stuff
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.