Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Competitive bumper cars!?!?
0 Frags +

I believe enough in the mapmaking nous/general willingness to pour time into useless side projects of this community to put a call out there for a bball style bumper cars map. There is a very good chance that if it got made, maincall.tf would run a bumper cars cup, and who doesn't want to see that? If the answer is you, please leave immediately. Thanks.

I believe enough in the mapmaking nous/general willingness to pour time into useless side projects of this community to put a call out there for a bball style bumper cars map. There is a very good chance that if it got made, maincall.tf would run a bumper cars cup, and who doesn't want to see that? If the answer is you, please leave immediately. Thanks.
1 Frags +

what tf2 really needs
is more bumper cars

what tf2 really needs
is more bumper cars
3 Frags +

Can we also do something like mariocart in tf2? racing to a finish? that would be cool, and best of all possible thanks to the drexen timer

Can we also do something like mariocart in tf2? racing to a finish? that would be cool, and best of all possible thanks to the drexen timer
0 Frags +

I honestly thought the whole Bump Cars a missed opportunity, i wish they had recreated Mario Kart/Sonic All Star Racing in the TF2 world. The cars control very poorly, and by just changing how they control, the whole mini game would be so much more enjoyable.

Hopefully someone will be able to tweak the mechanics of the Bump Cars and make a few racing maps for fun.

I honestly thought the whole Bump Cars a missed opportunity, i wish they had recreated Mario Kart/Sonic All Star Racing in the TF2 world. The cars control very poorly, and by just changing how they control, the whole mini game would be so much more enjoyable.

Hopefully someone will be able to tweak the mechanics of the Bump Cars and make a few racing maps for fun.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.