Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
Demoman buff?
0 Frags +

is it just me or pipes are taking more damage?

im getting with direct pipes 127 of damage and losts pipes are taking 60-70 damage. anyone knows why?

is it just me or pipes are taking more damage?

im getting with direct pipes 127 of damage and losts pipes are taking 60-70 damage. anyone knows why?
0 Frags +

no damage spread?

no damage spread?
7 Frags +

Base pipe damage was raised to 112. Loch n load does 127? now?

gg valve. Always go to extremes instead of finding middle ground.

Base pipe damage was raised to 112. Loch n load does 127? now?

gg valve. Always go to extremes instead of finding middle ground.
-1 Frags +

no damage spread, one guy its alone i hit one pipe and im getting 124-127 and sometimes 128. a crit one takes 340 damage

no damage spread, one guy its alone i hit one pipe and im getting 124-127 and sometimes 128. a crit one takes 340 damage
-1 Frags +

with spread a get 117 and 79

with spread a get 117 and 79
0 Frags +

So loch n load officially 1 shots scouts?

So loch n load officially 1 shots scouts?
0 Frags +

Incoming sticky nerf.

Incoming sticky nerf.
-4 Frags +

a normal pipe can one shot scouts, loch n load can one shot medics lol

insta drop

a normal pipe can one shot scouts, loch n load can one shot medics lol

insta drop
-1 Frags +
Diogo_Rajadasa normal pipe can one shot scouts, loch n load can one shot medics lol

insta drop

loch n load can oneshot every class but heavy and soldier if spread is on

[quote=Diogo_Rajadas]a normal pipe can one shot scouts, loch n load can one shot medics lol

insta drop[/quote]
loch n load can oneshot every class but heavy and soldier if spread is on
5 Frags +
Diogo_Rajadasa normal pipe can one shot scouts, loch n load can one shot medics lol

insta drop

i'm not seeing any of this, dude. pipes do 112 and loch does 134

[quote=Diogo_Rajadas]a normal pipe can one shot scouts, loch n load can one shot medics lol

insta drop[/quote]
i'm not seeing any of this, dude. pipes do 112 and loch does 134
-5 Frags +

why am i doing 125 then?

why am i doing 125 then?
23 Frags +
Diogo_Rajadaswhy am i doing 125 then?

because youre in a pub with damage spread?

[quote=Diogo_Rajadas]why am i doing 125 then?[/quote]

because youre in a pub with damage spread?
2 Frags +

I feel bad for pub scouts

I feel bad for pub scouts
0 Frags +

Did a few minutes of testing on walkway and with spread on the minimum and max damages I got with pipes/loch were 96-128 and 118-153. Crit pipes always do 336 and loch does 403. This was only a few minutes of testing though so more extreme values are possible I am sure. Without spread pipes do 112 while loch does 134 every time. Crit damage obviously did not change with spread.

Downpour, can the loch really do 175 with spread? That seems like quite the leap from 153 that I was getting. Not to say that 153 is max just that I wouldn't expect that much more damage to be possible.

Did a few minutes of testing on walkway and with spread on the minimum and max damages I got with pipes/loch were 96-128 and 118-153. Crit pipes always do 336 and loch does 403. This was only a few minutes of testing though so more extreme values are possible I am sure. Without spread pipes do 112 while loch does 134 every time. Crit damage obviously did not change with spread.

Downpour, can the loch really do 175 with spread? That seems like quite the leap from 153 that I was getting. Not to say that 153 is max just that I wouldn't expect that much more damage to be possible.
4 Frags +

Finally I can consistently 2 pipe soldiers who aren't buffed instead of dying to them while they have less than 5 health due to damage scaling based on their hitbox.

Finally I can consistently 2 pipe soldiers who aren't buffed instead of dying to them while they have less than 5 health due to damage scaling based on their hitbox.
0 Frags +

pipes used to deal a random amount less than their base damage because whoever implemented explosion on first contact was lazy

maybe they raised the base damage as well, but they definitely did the former in the first place

they'll probably just reduce the base damage later if this ends up being a real problem

pipes used to deal a random amount less than their base damage because whoever implemented explosion on first contact was lazy

maybe they raised the base damage as well, but they definitely did the former in the first place

they'll probably just reduce the base damage later if this ends up being a real problem
-11 Frags +

i was playing on skial badwater when that happened, is skial damage spread?

i was playing on skial badwater when that happened, is skial damage spread?
10 Frags +

if its a pub it'll have damage spread lol

if its a pub it'll have damage spread lol
-1 Frags +
MGFreeDid a few minutes of testing on walkway and with spread on the minimum and max damages I got with pipes/loch were 96-128 and 118-153. Crit pipes always do 336 and loch does 403. This was only a few minutes of testing though so more extreme values are possible I am sure. Without spread pipes do 112 while loch does 134 every time. Crit damage obviously did not change with spread.

i got 180 against a scout, so maybe he had the candy cane equipped? hard to tell

[quote=MGFree]Did a few minutes of testing on walkway and with spread on the minimum and max damages I got with pipes/loch were 96-128 and 118-153. Crit pipes always do 336 and loch does 403. This was only a few minutes of testing though so more extreme values are possible I am sure. Without spread pipes do 112 while loch does 134 every time. Crit damage obviously did not change with spread.

Downpour, can the loch really do 175 with spread? That seems like quite the leap from 153 that I was getting. Not to say that 153 is max just that I wouldn't expect that much more damage to be possible.[/quote]
i got 180 against a scout, so maybe he had the candy cane equipped? hard to tell
2 Frags +

GOD HATES
DAMAGE SPREAD

GOD HATES
DAMAGE SPREAD
1 Frags +

He was right

Just got fixed

He was right

Just got fixed
5 Frags +

Jesus christ does this mean the damage scaling based on hitbox was intentionally implemented into the engine in the first place?

Jesus christ does this mean the damage scaling based on hitbox was intentionally implemented into the engine in the first place?
-3 Frags +

checkmate, demomains
enjoy your inevitable sticky nerf too

checkmate, demomains
enjoy your inevitable sticky nerf too
-1 Frags +

would consistent 100 to like 104 damage pipes make everyone happy? I'm thinking slightly above 100 to compensate for concheror style minor regen without significantly changing the balance.

If so we should write valve about this in large numbers

would consistent 100 to like 104 damage pipes make everyone happy? I'm thinking slightly above 100 to compensate for concheror style minor regen without significantly changing the balance.

If so we should write valve about this in large numbers
0 Frags +

105 would be good

105 would be good
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.