Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
Double shooting?
0 Frags +

Not even sure what is going on with this, but I have gotten it in multiple pub servers since the update just wondering if anyone else is having it.... DL the demo to see its hard to say really what it is but everything is shooting twice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty3019svxtbuqk9/thefuckingdouble.dem?dl=0

Not even sure what is going on with this, but I have gotten it in multiple pub servers since the update just wondering if anyone else is having it.... DL the demo to see its hard to say really what it is but everything is shooting twice.

0 Frags +
Tino_Not even sure what is going on with this, but I have gotten it in multiple pub servers since the update just wondering if anyone else is having it.... DL the demo to see its hard to say really what it is but everything is shooting twice.

I had it in 2 pubs out of 5 I tried yesterday. Didn't have it today though.. Try restarting and playing on different servers I guess.

[quote=Tino_]Not even sure what is going on with this, but I have gotten it in multiple pub servers since the update just wondering if anyone else is having it.... DL the demo to see its hard to say really what it is but everything is shooting twice.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ty3019svxtbuqk9/thefuckingdouble.dem?dl=0[/quote]

I had it in 2 pubs out of 5 I tried yesterday. Didn't have it today though.. Try restarting and playing on different servers I guess.
0 Frags +

I had this on a tf2center lobby yesterday, it's pretty annoying.

EDIT: IIRC it was a serveme beretbrigade server.

I had this on a tf2center lobby yesterday, it's pretty annoying.

EDIT: IIRC it was a serveme beretbrigade server.
0 Frags +

I had it on few pubs, and 2 serveme.tf servers (Not sure which ones, though).

It worked fine after restarting the game though.

I had it on few pubs, and 2 serveme.tf servers (Not sure which ones, though).

It worked fine after restarting the game though.
0 Frags +

I had this too, it seems to be an interp problem.
Check your interp settings when it happens because mine had changed.

I had this too, it seems to be an interp problem.
Check your interp settings when it happens because mine had changed.
0 Frags +

From the update thread, the issue comes from playing the new halloween map and then not restarting your game.

If you do restart your game after playing it, the issue is gone.

From the update thread, the issue comes from playing the new halloween map and then not restarting your game.

0 Frags +
Frost_BiteFrom the update thread, the issue comes from playing the new halloween map and then not restarting your game.

To be more specific it's a bug with bumper cars. If you do addcond 82 it does the bug as well. I haven't tested removecond 82 but that might fix the issue without requiring a restart.

[quote=Frost_Bite]From the update thread, the issue comes from playing the new halloween map and then not restarting your game.

If you do restart your game after playing it, the issue is gone.[/quote]

To be more specific it's a bug with bumper cars. If you do addcond 82 it does the bug as well. I haven't tested removecond 82 but that might fix the issue without requiring a restart.
0 Frags +
tenacioustoasterFrost_BiteFrom the update thread, the issue comes from playing the new halloween map and then not restarting your game.

That actually might explain why i was getting it. I remember messing around with addcond 82 on the server before we started to play scrims.

[quote=tenacioustoaster][quote=Frost_Bite]From the update thread, the issue comes from playing the new halloween map and then not restarting your game.

If you do restart your game after playing it, the issue is gone.[/quote]

To be more specific it's a bug with bumper cars. If you do addcond 82 it does the bug as well. I haven't tested removecond 82 but that might fix the issue without requiring a restart.[/quote]
That actually might explain why i was getting it. I remember messing around with addcond 82 on the server before we started to play scrims.
0 Frags +

yeah i noticed that too

yeah i noticed that too
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.