Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 9
ESEA-O S18 Happenings/Predictions
0 Frags +

This thread is for ESEA Open season 18.

S18 Open Standings
S18 Transactions

This thread is for ESEA Open season 18.

[url=http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=standings&division_id=2435]S18 Open Standings[/url]
[url=http://play.esea.net/index.php?s=league&d=transactions&filter%5Bgame_id%5D=43&filter%5Bdivision_level%5D=open]S18 Transactions[/url]
34 Frags +

Which washed up players are coming back to win open this season

Which washed up players are coming back to win open this season
5 Frags +

Shikis team should do well.

Shikis team should do well.
4 Frags +

shiki's team will die to excessive animemen

shiki's team will die to excessive animemen
19 Frags +

anime is the #1 cause of death of tf2 teams just ahead of bsc.

anime is the #1 cause of death of tf2 teams just ahead of bsc.
13 Frags +

I'm not a animeman. I will stand defiant in this onslaught of cartoon cancer.

I'm not a animeman. I will stand defiant in this onslaught of cartoon cancer.
5 Frags +

I have proof that bsc is in an invite only animeman community. Anime fuels him.

I have proof that bsc is in an invite only animeman community. Anime fuels him.
7 Frags +

I was always under the impression that bsc operated solely on doses of octopuses and sadness.

Also, Shiki is the only member of our team that has any interest in cartoon women.

I was always under the impression that bsc operated solely on doses of octopuses and sadness.

Also, Shiki is the only member of our team that has any interest in cartoon women.
8 Frags +

Even one animeman is too many

Even one animeman is too many
Momentum Mod
4 Frags +

dingo heh

dingo heh
1 Frags +

Is there any word on when the esea season starts?

Is there any word on when the esea season starts?
2 Frags +
reillyIs there any word on when the esea season starts?

since lan is pushed back id say a week or two after that so maybe mid january? then again they always say last day to get a roster etc but registration is ALWAYS extended, maybe late january then

[quote=reilly]Is there any word on when the esea season starts?[/quote]

since lan is pushed back id say a week or two after that so maybe mid january? then again they always say last day to get a roster etc but registration is ALWAYS extended, maybe late january then
-9 Frags +

owl is gonna win open

owl is gonna win open
12 Frags +
Mr_OwlWhich washed up players are coming back to win open this season

http://cevo.com/event/tf2-6v6/roster/73296/

http://cevo.com/event/tf2-6v6/roster/81425/

[quote=Mr_Owl]Which washed up players are coming back to win open this season[/quote]

http://cevo.com/event/tf2-6v6/roster/73296/

http://cevo.com/event/tf2-6v6/roster/81425/
3 Frags +
TerywjI was always under the impression that bsc operated solely on doses of octopuses and sadness.

I haven't watched anime in months.

[quote=Terywj]I was always under the impression that bsc operated solely on doses of octopuses and sadness.

Also, Shiki is the only member of our team that has any interest in cartoon women.[/quote]

I haven't watched anime in months.
19 Frags +

FOR ALL MY WEEABOOS OUT THERE DONT WORRY I GOT YOU FAM

JUST USE THE GUIDE™

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321723902

FOR ALL MY WEEABOOS OUT THERE DONT WORRY I GOT YOU FAM

JUST USE THE GUIDE™

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=321723902
11 Frags +
Cloudmakerowl is gonna win open

youre seriously so dumb

[quote=Cloudmaker]owl is gonna win open[/quote]

youre seriously so dumb
ESEA
3 Frags +
defyreillyIs there any word on when the esea season starts?

Don't count on it! :)

[quote=defy][quote=reilly]Is there any word on when the esea season starts?[/quote]

since lan is pushed back id say a week or two after that so maybe mid january? then again they always say last day to get a roster etc but registration is ALWAYS extended, maybe late january then[/quote]

21 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/Jvhd4.gif

[img]http://i.imgur.com/Jvhd4.gif[/img]
29 Frags +

open grand finals are the bikers
the car is the client

open grand finals are the bikers
the car is the client
12 Frags +
ESEA-ShooterdefyreillyIs there any word on when the esea season starts?

i've been playing this stupid game on and off since season 5 in ESEA and every single season it's been extended even when they say its not going to be

so i'm counting on it ! :)

[quote=ESEA-Shooter][quote=defy][quote=reilly]Is there any word on when the esea season starts?[/quote]

since lan is pushed back id say a week or two after that so maybe mid january? then again they always say last day to get a roster etc but registration is ALWAYS extended, maybe late january then[/quote]

Don't count on it! :)[/quote]

i've been playing this stupid game on and off since season 5 in ESEA and every single season it's been extended even when they say its not going to be

3 Frags +

Check, please. We got to do something about that...it's literally the team that just was like mid invite last season and they are actually only playing for a check. That's totally not ok can we do something about that?

Check, please. We got to do something about that...it's literally the team that just was like mid invite last season and they are actually only playing for a check. That's totally not ok can we do something about that?
4 Frags +
defyESEA-ShooterdefyreillyIs there any word on when the esea season starts?

Nothing more true has ever been said

[quote=defy][quote=ESEA-Shooter][quote=defy][quote=reilly]Is there any word on when the esea season starts?[/quote]

so i'm counting on it ! :)[/quote]

3 Frags +
Red_Check, please. We got to do something about that...it's literally the team that just was like mid invite last season and they are actually only playing for a check. That's totally not ok can we do something about that?

lmao

[quote=Red_]Check, please. We got to do something about that...it's literally the team that just was like mid invite last season and they are actually only playing for a check. That's totally not ok can we do something about that?[/quote]
lmao
5 Frags +

is that the real derobertc

is that the real derobertc
-1 Frags +
Mr_Owlis that the real derobertc

did u read the q and a

[quote=Mr_Owl]is that the real derobertc[/quote]
did u read the q and a
3 Frags +
GeknaiirMr_Owlis that the real derobertcdid u read the q and a

shut the fuck up that cant be the real derobertc

[quote=Geknaiir][quote=Mr_Owl]is that the real derobertc[/quote]
did u read the q and a[/quote]

-4 Frags +
Mr_OwlGeknaiirMr_Owlis that the real derobertcdid u read the q and a

then why are you asking?

[quote=Mr_Owl][quote=Geknaiir][quote=Mr_Owl]is that the real derobertc[/quote]
did u read the q and a[/quote]

shut the fuck up that cant be the real derobertc[/quote]
then why are you asking?
ESEA
11 Frags +
lucrativedefyESEA-ShooterdefyreillyIs there any word on when the esea season starts?

ESEA-ShooterdefyreillyIs there any word on when the esea season starts?

I don't want to prove you wrong but... here we go for the last 17 seasons (we actually keep track of that stat!).
S1 - No
S2 - Yes
S3 - No
S4 - No
S5 - No
S6 - Yes
S7 - No
S8 - Yes
S9 - Yes
S10 - Yes
S11 - No
S12 - No
S13 - No
S14 - Yes
S15 - Yes
S16 - Yes
S17 - Yes

We've extended 9 times on 17 seasons.

[quote=lucrative][quote=defy][quote=ESEA-Shooter][quote=defy][quote=reilly]Is there any word on when the esea season starts?[/quote]

so i'm counting on it ! :)[/quote]

Nothing more true has ever been said[/quote]

[quote=ESEA-Shooter][quote=defy][quote=reilly]Is there any word on when the esea season starts?[/quote]

I don't want to prove you wrong but... here we go for the last 17 seasons (we actually keep track of that stat!).
S1 - No
S2 - Yes
S3 - No
S4 - No
S5 - No
S6 - Yes
S7 - No
S8 - Yes
S9 - Yes
S10 - Yes
S11 - No
S12 - No
S13 - No
S14 - Yes
S15 - Yes
S16 - Yes
S17 - Yes

We've extended 9 times on 17 seasons.
8 Frags +

alright so saying every season since 5 was wrong but i'd also chalk that up to the extensions not being needed years ago since there was definitely more teams/players back then but i recall as of late it was a bit difficult to field the number of teams needed for certain divisions, another reason why main didn't last more than 1 season

not to throw this thread off track but i'm assuming you have records of how many teams were in each division since s1...i'm kind of interested to see the numbers and you can probably grab them quicker rather than someone checking each season individually which would be really tedious

but also noticing a pattern...the extension has been 110% needed since season 14. theres been less teams in IM since s12 as well...there was 21 teams then and now theres 16 teams etc etc. so you guys have definitely been more lenient the past few seasons and we really appreciate it

alright so saying every season since 5 was wrong but i'd also chalk that up to the extensions not being needed years ago since there was definitely more teams/players back then but i recall as of late it was a bit difficult to field the number of teams needed for certain divisions, another reason why main didn't last more than 1 season

not to throw this thread off track but i'm assuming you have records of how many teams were in each division since s1...i'm kind of interested to see the numbers and you can probably grab them quicker rather than someone checking each season individually which would be really tedious

but also noticing a pattern...the extension has been 110% needed since season 14. theres been less teams in IM since s12 as well...there was 21 teams then and now theres 16 teams etc etc. so you guys have definitely been more lenient the past few seasons and we really appreciate it
1 2 3 4 ⋅⋅ 9
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.