Upvote Upvoted 8 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Ninox Aurora on Massdrop
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

For those of you who were interested in the Ninox Aurora and voted in the massdrop poll here it is

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ninox-aurora-mouse

I haven't committed because I actually preordered the mouse. (still haven't got it yet)

For those of you who were interested in the Ninox Aurora and voted in the massdrop poll here it is

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/ninox-aurora-mouse

I haven't committed because I actually preordered the mouse. (still haven't got it yet)
1 Frags +

I held off on the pre-order because the shipping was estimated to be $18.83. Massdrop shipping is $5.37. Meow gusta.

I held off on the pre-order because the shipping was estimated to be $18.83. Massdrop shipping is $5.37. Meow gusta.
0 Frags +
PharaohI held off on the pre-order because the shipping was estimated to be $18.83. Massdrop shipping is $5.37. Meow gusta.

Yeah I paid just so I would have it before December. I might make a review thread about it after I get it.

[quote=Pharaoh]I held off on the pre-order because the shipping was estimated to be $18.83. Massdrop shipping is $5.37. Meow gusta.[/quote]

Yeah I paid just so I would have it before December. I might make a review thread about it after I get it.
0 Frags +

I pre-ordered mine and it hasn't even shipped yet when it was supposed to go out by the weekend.

I pre-ordered mine and it hasn't even shipped yet when it was supposed to go out by the weekend.
0 Frags +
dippidyI pre-ordered mine and it hasn't even shipped yet when it was supposed to go out by the weekend.

Apparently the shipping company ran into issues.

[quote=dippidy]I pre-ordered mine and it hasn't even shipped yet when it was supposed to go out by the weekend.[/quote]

1 Frags +

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/antlion-modmic-4

While we're at it, here is a link for the new ModMic

https://www.massdrop.com/buy/antlion-modmic-4

While we're at it, here is a link for the new ModMic
0 Frags +
ComangliadippidyI pre-ordered mine and it hasn't even shipped yet when it was supposed to go out by the weekend.

ooh fair enough. this mouse is so promising I don't really care how long I have to wait but still the sooner the better.

[quote=Comanglia][quote=dippidy]I pre-ordered mine and it hasn't even shipped yet when it was supposed to go out by the weekend.[/quote]

Apparently the shipping company ran into issues.[/quote]

ooh fair enough. this mouse is so promising I don't really care how long I have to wait but still the sooner the better.
0 Frags +

Have there been any estimates of shipping time to US?

Have there been any estimates of shipping time to US?
0 Frags +
16jacobjHave there been any estimates of shipping time to US?Mass DropShipping
Domestic and international orders will be shipped by Massdrop.

Estimated shipping date: December 20th, 2014.

After the drop ends, check the discussion page for updates.
[quote=16jacobj]Have there been any estimates of shipping time to US?[/quote]
[quote=Mass Drop]Shipping

After the drop ends, check the discussion page for updates.[/quote]
1 Frags +
Pharaoh16jacobjHave there been any estimates of shipping time to US?Mass DropShipping

I meant shipping to the US for preorders. I should have specified.

[quote=Pharaoh][quote=16jacobj]Have there been any estimates of shipping time to US?[/quote]

After the drop ends, check the discussion page for updates.[/quote][/quote]
0 Frags +
16jacobjPharaoh16jacobjHave there been any estimates of shipping time to US?Mass DropShipping

No cause the ninox aurora still hasn't left the UK cause the shipping company is taking 4ever i.e. out of the producers hands at this point

[quote=16jacobj][quote=Pharaoh][quote=16jacobj]Have there been any estimates of shipping time to US?[/quote]

After the drop ends, check the discussion page for updates.[/quote][/quote]
I meant shipping to the US for preorders. I should have specified.[/quote]

No cause the ninox aurora still hasn't left the UK cause the shipping company is taking 4ever i.e. out of the producers hands at this point
-15 Frags +

looks like a cheap mouse, why so much hype for a mouse that no one has ever used? probably gonna be shit tbh

looks like a cheap mouse, why so much hype for a mouse that no one has ever used? probably gonna be shit tbh
5 Frags +
-protolooks like a cheap mouse, why so much hype for a mouse that no one has ever used? probably gonna be shit tbh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXwKBg8QN0I

[quote=-proto]looks like a cheap mouse, why so much hype for a mouse that no one has ever used? probably gonna be shit tbh[/quote]
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXwKBg8QN0I[/youtube]
14 Frags +
-protolooks like a cheap mouse, why so much hype for a mouse that no one has ever used? probably gonna be shit tbh

do research before you talk next time pls and thanks.

[quote=-proto]looks like a cheap mouse, why so much hype for a mouse that no one has ever used? probably gonna be shit tbh[/quote]

do research before you talk next time pls and thanks.
9 Frags +

mouse is godlike

mouse is godlike
4 Frags +

do you have one already weeble? i'm a bit worried about the buttons since tlr mentioned not being able to rocket jump with it

i preordered just because i'm 7 years desperate for a modern wmo

do you have one already weeble? i'm a bit worried about the buttons since tlr mentioned not being able to rocket jump with it

i preordered just because i'm 7 years desperate for a modern wmo
0 Frags +

the board fits into a wmo shell

the board fits into a wmo shell
0 Frags +

http://puu.sh/cY97H/79d0d1ff20.png

still waiting

[img]http://puu.sh/cY97H/79d0d1ff20.png[/img]
still waiting
4 Frags +

weeble had a beta version when i was still playing tf2 and that was like 2 years ago

this thing took forever jesus

weeble had a beta version when i was still playing tf2 and that was like 2 years ago

this thing took forever jesus
0 Frags +

0 Frags +

it's lighter, if you can imagine.
aurora is 70g, fk1 is 90g

the aurora is a bit smaller too

it's lighter, if you can imagine.
aurora is 70g, fk1 is 90g

the aurora is a bit smaller too
0 Frags +

Does anyone know what sensor it uses? I was under the impression that the 2 most accurate sensors at the moment were the 3310 (Rival/FK1) and 3366(Logitech G502). if it isn't one of these 2 sensors does anyone have any idea how it stacks up against them?

Nevermind. I found the sensor it uses. Pixart ADNS-3090

Now I just need to see how it stacks up against the 3310 and 3366.

Does anyone know what sensor it uses? I was under the impression that the 2 most accurate sensors at the moment were the 3310 (Rival/FK1) and 3366(Logitech G502). if it isn't one of these 2 sensors does anyone have any idea how it stacks up against them?

1 Frags +
KingReptarDoes anyone know what sensor it uses? I was under the impression that the 2 most accurate sensors at the moment were the 3310 (Rival/FK1) and 3366(Logitech G502). if it isn't one of these 2 sensors does anyone have any idea how it stacks up against them?

The Max Control speed of the 3090 is significantly better than the 3366 and roughly the same as the 3310, and supports a DPI high enough that it doesn't actually matter.

Source: I have access to mice with those sensors and have tested them (on multiple surfaces)

Also the 3090 is a good bit cheaper apparently

[quote=KingReptar]Does anyone know what sensor it uses? I was under the impression that the 2 most accurate sensors at the moment were the 3310 (Rival/FK1) and 3366(Logitech G502). if it isn't one of these 2 sensors does anyone have any idea how it stacks up against them?

Now I just need to see how it stacks up against the 3310 and 3366.[/quote]

The Max Control speed of the 3090 is significantly better than the 3366 and roughly the same as the 3310, and supports a DPI high enough that it doesn't actually matter.

Source: I have access to mice with those sensors and have tested them (on multiple surfaces)

Also the 3090 is a good bit cheaper apparently
3 Frags +

Impulse bought just now

Impulse bought just now
7 Frags +

40 bucks for new god tier mouse??? Fuck yeah, picked one up.

40 bucks for new god tier mouse??? Fuck yeah, picked one up.
0 Frags +

I wish it came with weights or something. I really wanna upgrade my g500s but that thing is way too light.

I wish it came with weights or something. I really wanna upgrade my g500s but that thing is way too light.
0 Frags +
JintaI wish it came with weights or something. I really wanna upgrade my g500s but that thing is way too light.

less weight = less static friction (amount of force needed to start/stop the mouse)
once you go light you don't go back :>

[quote=Jinta]I wish it came with weights or something. I really wanna upgrade my g500s but that thing is way too light.[/quote]
less weight = less static friction (amount of force needed to start/stop the mouse)
once you go light you don't go back :>
2 Frags +

If you are looking for a heavy gaming mouse I don't think you'll have a problem finding one. This mouse is for people who want an alternative to the 100g+ bricks that gaming peripheral manufacturers are flooding the market with, because apparently light = entry level office grade mouse and heavy = premium product.

If you are looking for a heavy gaming mouse I don't think you'll have a problem finding one. This mouse is for people who want an alternative to the 100g+ bricks that gaming peripheral manufacturers are flooding the market with, because apparently light = entry level office grade mouse and heavy = premium product.
1 Frags +

Just ordered mine, I've been using WMO FK AM G100s (which i currently use) so I'm really excited to test this one out.

Just ordered mine, I've been using WMO FK AM G100s (which i currently use) so I'm really excited to test this one out.
1 Frags +
JintaI wish it came with weights or something. I really wanna upgrade my g500s but that thing is way too light.

you could open it up and add weight yourself fairly easily

[quote=Jinta]I wish it came with weights or something. I really wanna upgrade my g500s but that thing is way too light.[/quote]
you could open it up and add weight yourself fairly easily
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.