Upvote Upvoted 22 Downvote Downvoted
Blueberry Villain LFT - Roamer
0 Frags +

Hi TF2 peeps. I'm looking for a team to play ROAMER on. I might also be willing to medic for the right group. I've played several seasons as Pocket Soldier and would like to try something different. ESEA preferably, division doesn't much matter, as long as the people on the team are cool, and actually show up for scrims. I can play 4 days a week (930 till 12ish).

Hi TF2 peeps. I'm looking for a team to play [b]ROAMER[/b] on. I might also be willing to medic for the right group. I've played several seasons as Pocket Soldier and would like to try something different. ESEA preferably, division doesn't much matter, as long as the people on the team are cool, and actually show up for scrims. I can play 4 days a week (930 till 12ish).
5 Frags +

Challenging soldier to play against. Definitely deserving of a great team. Good luck man!

Challenging soldier to play against. Definitely deserving of a great team. Good luck man!
4 Frags +

Nice guy and a TN legend.

Nice guy and a TN legend.
3 Frags +

my dad

my dad
-2 Frags +

I like how your name is blue and your name is blueberry, I'm already sold

I like how your name is blue and your name is blueberry, I'm already sold
6 Frags +

one of the worst aliases in tf2. great guy and a really solid player, get him right meow

one of the worst aliases in tf2. great guy and a really solid player, get him right [b]meow[/b]
4 Frags +
lucrativeone of the worst aliases in tf2Blueberry VillainMy neighbors have a blueberry bush. At times I have taken liberties with said bush.

i hope that name origin story he gave me isn't true (too much bush talk), but i digress. blueberry is basically the consummate and ideal teammate. outside of the game, he's a great guy as well. i would not hesitate to play with him again and/or tell other people to pick him up.

[quote=lucrative]one of the worst aliases in tf2[/quote]

[quote=Blueberry Villain]My neighbors have a blueberry bush. At times I have taken liberties with said bush.[/quote]

i hope that name origin story he gave me isn't true (too much bush talk), but i digress. blueberry is basically the consummate and ideal teammate. outside of the game, he's a great guy as well. i would not hesitate to play with him again and/or tell other people to pick him up.
2 Frags +

awesome guy and great soldier. great pickup

awesome guy and great soldier. great pickup
2 Frags +

looking for some tryouts this week, hit me up on steam, thanks

looking for some tryouts this week, hit me up on steam, thanks
2 Frags +

Fun teammate and great game sense. Try him out!

Fun teammate and great game sense. Try him out!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.