Upvote Upvoted 12 Downvote Downvoted
Razer Deathadder 39.99
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

The Razer DeathAdder is on sale for only about 14 more hours on Amazon.com as part of their Black Friday Deals

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Ergonomic-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00AAS888S/ref=br_lf_m_565132_1_17_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&pf_rd_p=1976832062&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=565132&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1ZJABJ5VK4KSV4F7EQB2

It's 39.99. Happy shopping everyone :)

I should also add that they have a bunch of other hardware as well, and discounts on PSU's, GFX cards and more. Just take a look around.

If you're a fan of the Razer Kraken headset it's also only about 55 right now.

The Razer DeathAdder is on sale for only about 14 more hours on Amazon.com as part of their Black Friday Deals

http://www.amazon.com/Razer-DeathAdder-Ergonomic-Gaming-Mouse/dp/B00AAS888S/ref=br_lf_m_565132_1_17_ttl?ie=UTF8&m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&s=pc&pf_rd_p=1976832062&pf_rd_s=center-4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=565132&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=1ZJABJ5VK4KSV4F7EQB2&tag=teamfortresst-20

It's 39.99. Happy shopping everyone :)

I should also add that they have a bunch of other hardware as well, and discounts on PSU's, GFX cards and more. Just take a look around.

If you're a fan of the Razer Kraken headset it's also only about 55 right now.
1 Frags +

Bought, thanks for posting.

Bought, thanks for posting.
4 Frags +

thanks, gonna stock up

thanks, gonna stock up
0 Frags +

I've been waiting for this to go on sale for ages, and I only figured out about this deal minutes AFTER I purchased the Ninox Aurora, so hopefully I made a good choice. :V

I've been waiting for this to go on sale for ages, and I only figured out about this deal minutes AFTER I purchased the Ninox Aurora, so hopefully I made a good choice. :V
-5 Frags +
ddrsensationI've been waiting for this to go on sale for ages, and I only figured out about this deal minutes AFTER I purchased the Ninox Aurora, so hopefully I made a good choice. :V

I don't see where you went wrong; the ninox is a better mouse lol

[quote=ddrsensation]I've been waiting for this to go on sale for ages, and I only figured out about this deal minutes AFTER I purchased the Ninox Aurora, so hopefully I made a good choice. :V[/quote]
I don't see where you went wrong; the ninox is a better mouse lol
1 Frags +

the deathadder is a fucking classic man!!!

the deathadder is a fucking classic man!!!
2 Frags +

bumping for anyone interested, because there's only 40m left

bumping for anyone interested, because there's only 40m left
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.