Upvote Upvoted 49 Downvote Downvoted
Take a moment to enjoy life!
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Hey there random tf.tv forum goer, I want to first off apologize for not taking part in the community in the past 6 - 8 months, I have been working on various projects in life and have never quite found the time to be a part of this awesome community. But recently, I have come up with a new meaning in life and that's to inspire each and every person I meet, no matter if they like me or hate me to become the best person they could become. I was lucky enough to have a mentor in my life who showed me that being depressed and scared all the time isn't the way to rock through life, and a lot of people unfortunately do not get that kind of opportunity so I wanted to make some content geared towards that goal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unGFWimVtL8

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL/LIKE THE VIDEO OR DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CATEGORIZE THIS AS AN ADVERTISEMENT.

I simply want to bring some positive vibes to everyone's life and hopefully it has some kind of impact and you guys carry on that energy to someone else in your life that needs it!

On a side note, i'm looking for more topics to talk about for future content, and I have couple in the pipeline which goes more into topics such as Depression and Self-Esteem, and I might do a more comedic video which talks about all the stupid shit that I've done in my life to hopefully teach a lesson or moral.

I really want to make a difference in the way people live their lives, and although I don't have the money or connections to make a real world difference, i'm going to try my best to convey it through the only format I know: VIDEOS! :D

Thanks for reading this guys, and I hope you all have an awesome day!

Hey there random tf.tv forum goer, I want to first off apologize for not taking part in the community in the past 6 - 8 months, I have been working on various projects in life and have never quite found the time to be a part of this awesome community. But recently, I have come up with a new meaning in life and that's to inspire each and every person I meet, no matter if they like me or hate me to become the best person they could become. I was lucky enough to have a mentor in my life who showed me that being depressed and scared all the time isn't the way to rock through life, and a lot of people unfortunately do not get that kind of opportunity so I wanted to make some content geared towards that goal.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unGFWimVtL8[/youtube]

[b]PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT I DON'T WANT YOU GUYS TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE CHANNEL/LIKE THE VIDEO OR DO ANYTHING THAT MIGHT CATEGORIZE THIS AS AN ADVERTISEMENT.[/b]

I simply want to bring some positive vibes to everyone's life and hopefully it has some kind of impact and you guys carry on that energy to someone else in your life that needs it!

On a side note, i'm looking for more topics to talk about for future content, and I have couple in the pipeline which goes more into topics such as Depression and Self-Esteem, and I might do a more comedic video which talks about all the stupid shit that I've done in my life to hopefully teach a lesson or moral.

I really want to make a difference in the way people live their lives, and although I don't have the money or connections to make a real world difference, i'm going to try my best to convey it through the only format I know: VIDEOS! :D

Thanks for reading this guys, and I hope you all have an awesome day!
3 Frags +

Great video.

Great video.
13 Frags +

I remember when I experienced this feeling - one day I was walking from school and my phone died, so I couldn't be constantly enveloped by my technology during my walk. I was forced to take in my surroundings, I started feeling the painted walls on buildings, picking up leaves, and my mind launched into a weird state; like I just realized I had arms or something. When I arrived home, I didn't go on my computer like I usually did, I worked out first, ate, then just sat outside for an hour and a half. I started wanting to do something - I read a book next to a dogwood tree in my yard. It's kind of sad how I have to admit that spending a little time outside alone was such and experience for me; I was in complete serenity at that moment, and I've started reading outside more often.

Now, whenever I feel bored online, the first thing I think to do is immediately go outside. We need it.

I remember when I experienced this feeling - one day I was walking from school and my phone died, so I couldn't be constantly enveloped by my technology during my walk. I was forced to take in my surroundings, I started feeling the painted walls on buildings, picking up leaves, and my mind launched into a weird state; like I just realized I had arms or something. When I arrived home, I didn't go on my computer like I usually did, I worked out first, ate, then just sat outside for an hour and a half. I started wanting to do something - I read a book next to a dogwood tree in my yard. It's kind of sad how I have to admit that spending a little time outside alone was such and experience for me; I was in complete serenity at that moment, and I've started reading outside more often.

Now, whenever I feel bored online, the first thing I think to do is immediately go outside. We need it.
4 Frags +

<3

<3
3 Frags +

You really are a great human-being

You really are a great human-being
1 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng[/youtube]
newbie.tf
5 Frags +

Really glad you posted this. Stapler sent me this in a steam message earlier, and it totally made my day. I was actually gonna post it later tonight because it made me happy.

#STAPLERVIBES

Really glad you posted this. Stapler sent me this in a steam message earlier, and it totally made my day. I was actually gonna post it later tonight because it made me happy.

#STAPLERVIBES
0 Frags +

1:32 if this swerved into a shamwow advertisement, i wouldn't even be upset.

awesome video though. these videos always get me thinking about every day things i usually take for granted and realize how amazing this world really is, even if it's buried beneath a thin layer of shit sometimes. you should definitely make more of these.

1:32 if this swerved into a shamwow advertisement, i wouldn't even be upset.

awesome video though. these videos always get me thinking about every day things i usually take for granted and realize how amazing this world really is, even if it's buried beneath a thin layer of shit sometimes. you should definitely make more of these.
6 Frags +
m0nkeiGreat video.

Thanks m0nkei, I appreciate it!

boppetI remember when I experienced this feeling - one day I was walking from school and my phone died, so I couldn't be constantly enveloped by my technology during my walk. I was forced to take in my surroundings, I started feeling the painted walls on buildings, picking up leaves, and my mind launched into a weird state; like I just realized I had arms or something. When I arrived home, I didn't go on my computer like I usually did, I worked out first, ate, then just sat outside for an hour and a half. I started wanting to do something - I read a book next to a dogwood tree in my yard. It's kind of sad how I have to admit that spending a little time outside alone was such and experience for me; I was in complete serenity at that moment, and I've started reading outside more often.

I'm glad you hit that point of realization and did something unpredictable, life can get extremely tedious if you make it predictable. And i'm happy you feel that way when you get bored, the outside world is absolutely wonderful and you can gain so many opportunities by just going for a simple walk, or visiting that one place you always see but never got a chance to check out! Thanks for sharing your story :D

MasterKuni<3

Right back at ya Kuni! :D

Red_You really are a great human-being

D'aww, thanks Red! But I can't take all the credit, i've done some very stupid things and i've been fortunate enough to have an awesome family and mentors in my life who have shown me nothing but love and compassion, and I figured it's only my duty to show it back to the rest of the world, even if it's through something as small as a YouTube video! :D

leakyhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng

Haha, that's a cool song leaky, thanks for sharing it!

KevinIsPwnReally glad you posted this. Stapler sent me this in a steam message earlier, and it totally made my day. I was actually gonna post it later tonight because it made me happy.

#STAPLERVIBES

Thanks KevBear! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that it made your day, #MissionAccomplished :D

kirby1:32 if this swerved into a shamwow advertisement, i wouldn't even be upset.

Haha thanks Kirby, yeah I got a lot of amazing feedback from people and it seems to be really making an impact on everyone's life in a positive way so i'm definitely going to continue working on some more videos!

[quote=m0nkei]Great video.[/quote]

Thanks m0nkei, I appreciate it!

[quote=boppet]I remember when I experienced this feeling - one day I was walking from school and my phone died, so I couldn't be constantly enveloped by my technology during my walk. I was forced to take in my surroundings, I started feeling the painted walls on buildings, picking up leaves, and my mind launched into a weird state; like I just realized I had arms or something. When I arrived home, I didn't go on my computer like I usually did, I worked out first, ate, then just sat outside for an hour and a half. I started wanting to do something - I read a book next to a dogwood tree in my yard. It's kind of sad how I have to admit that spending a little time outside alone was such and experience for me; I was in complete serenity at that moment, and I've started reading outside more often.

Now, whenever I feel bored online, the first thing I think to do is immediately go outside. We need it.[/quote]

I'm glad you hit that point of realization and did something unpredictable, life can get extremely tedious if you make it predictable. And i'm happy you feel that way when you get bored, the outside world is absolutely wonderful and you can gain so many opportunities by just going for a simple walk, or visiting that one place you always see but never got a chance to check out! Thanks for sharing your story :D

[quote=MasterKuni]<3[/quote]

Right back at ya Kuni! :D

[quote=Red_]You really are a great human-being[/quote]

D'aww, thanks Red! But I can't take all the credit, i've done some very stupid things and i've been fortunate enough to have an awesome family and mentors in my life who have shown me nothing but love and compassion, and I figured it's only my duty to show it back to the rest of the world, even if it's through something as small as a YouTube video! :D

[quote=leaky][youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdqVF7-8wng[/youtube][/quote]

Haha, that's a cool song leaky, thanks for sharing it!

[quote=KevinIsPwn]Really glad you posted this. Stapler sent me this in a steam message earlier, and it totally made my day. I was actually gonna post it later tonight because it made me happy.

#STAPLERVIBES[/quote]

Thanks KevBear! You have no idea how happy it makes me to see that it made your day, #MissionAccomplished :D

[quote=kirby]1:32 if this swerved into a shamwow advertisement, i wouldn't even be upset.

awesome video though. these videos always get me thinking about every day things i usually take for granted and realize how amazing this world really is, even if it's buried beneath a thin layer of shit sometimes. you should definitely make more of these.[/quote]

Haha thanks Kirby, yeah I got a lot of amazing feedback from people and it seems to be really making an impact on everyone's life in a positive way so i'm definitely going to continue working on some more videos!
newbie.tf
4 Frags +

stapler is killing it with these, damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upBJDEP0to

stapler is killing it with these, damn.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5upBJDEP0to[/youtube]
Momentum Mod
-2 Frags +

i still feel like snorting live hand grenades

i still feel like snorting live hand grenades
0 Frags +

i subscribed :D

i subscribed :D
1 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5OookwOoY
The speech to his son reminds me of this for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z5OookwOoY
The speech to his son reminds me of this for some reason
1 Frags +

you're a beautiful human being

you're a beautiful human being
2 Frags +

Hey I just wanted to update this thread, I wanted to thank each and every single one of you amazing people in this community. For the past year, many of you have given me hope and inspiration to keep doing what I do, and I genuinely am happy to have you all in my life. I decided to make a video on this very topic, a topic that holds close to my heart because I have friends in real life but I also have mad respect for the friends I have online, hopefully this gets you guys to appreciate the amazing friends you have around you whether they're online or offline!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPunz7gAY-4

Hope you guys like it, and have a Happy Holiday Season everyone!

Hey I just wanted to update this thread, I wanted to thank each and every single one of you amazing people in this community. For the past year, many of you have given me hope and inspiration to keep doing what I do, and I genuinely am happy to have you all in my life. I decided to make a video on this very topic, a topic that holds close to my heart because I have friends in real life but I also have mad respect for the friends I have online, hopefully this gets you guys to appreciate the amazing friends you have around you whether they're online or offline!

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPunz7gAY-4[/youtube]

Hope you guys like it, and have a Happy Holiday Season everyone!
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.