Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
Smash Bros for Wii U
posted in Other Games
0 Frags +

I got it a couple hours ago (the standalone GC adapters got delayed so i couldn't get it at midnight) and I'm looking for people to play with.

My NNID is Twilitlord.

I got it a couple hours ago (the standalone GC adapters got delayed so i couldn't get it at midnight) and I'm looking for people to play with.

My NNID is Twilitlord.
1 Frags +

I was going to buy it for myself, but I remembered my brothers birthday is December 11th, so I pre-ordered it to get it then. But add me for the future.

My NNID is lulzy16

I was going to buy it for myself, but I remembered my brothers birthday is December 11th, so I pre-ordered it to get it then. But add me for the future.

My NNID is lulzy16
2 Frags +

I have it, i'll grab my NNID when I get home.

Does anyone know if it supports voice chat?

(also; pac-man is fun as hell to use)

I have it, i'll grab my NNID when I get home.

Does anyone know if it supports voice chat?

(also; pac-man is fun as hell to use)
2 Frags +

tongue toad mains represent

tongue toad mains represent
0 Frags +
WithADanceNumberDoes anyone know if it supports voice chat?

Only with friends, and only in lobby and results screen, not ingame

[quote=WithADanceNumber]Does anyone know if it supports voice chat?[/quote]
Only with friends, and only in lobby and results screen, not ingame
1 Frags +

The controller actually makes a huge difference holy shit. The 3ds version is inferior.

The controller actually makes a huge difference holy shit. The 3ds version is inferior.
1 Frags +

my NNID is withadancenumber.

A friend and I were using mumble on our cell phones instead of the in-game chat. Add me though, i'll be on later tonight for a while. (although i'll be grinding out some unlocks for a while first).

my NNID is withadancenumber.

A friend and I were using mumble on our cell phones instead of the in-game chat. Add me though, i'll be on later tonight for a while. (although i'll be grinding out some unlocks for a while first).
13 Frags +

https://38.media.tumblr.com/28d0ebc096573182e5404965e5fe7f86/tumblr_nf46xg4ThW1qfnp35o1_1280.jpg

[img]https://38.media.tumblr.com/28d0ebc096573182e5404965e5fe7f86/tumblr_nf46xg4ThW1qfnp35o1_1280.jpg[/img]
-1 Frags +

Not in Europe yet :c

Not in Europe yet :c
0 Frags +

My NNID is DableLink.
@ Twilitlord was that you in for glory :o?

My NNID is DableLink.
@ Twilitlord was that you in for glory :o?
0 Frags +

It might have been? I played some doubles with my brother and got wrecked by a fox/greninja(?) and then got the greatest taunt of all time against a ganon/zero suit in sudden death.

But yeah if you played a Dalmatian duck hunt or a white/pink cap tagged as twilit that was me, I didn't really pay attention to names lol

It might have been? I played some doubles with my brother and got wrecked by a fox/greninja(?) and then got the greatest taunt of all time against a ganon/zero suit in sudden death.

But yeah if you played a Dalmatian duck hunt or a white/pink cap tagged as twilit that was me, I didn't really pay attention to names lol
1 Frags +

Bought it for Wii U and played a few online matches. I've always been a link main at heart, and he is a pretty easy character to start off with. I like it, but I wish they had a proper story mode. Subspace Emissary kicked ass.

Bought it for Wii U and played a few online matches. I've always been a link main at heart, and he is a pretty easy character to start off with. I like it, but I wish they had a proper story mode. Subspace Emissary kicked ass.
1 Frags +

Subspace was awesome until they made you play the entire thing again.

NNID is flatlinee, hit me up

Subspace was awesome until they made you play the entire thing again.

NNID is flatlinee, hit me up
0 Frags +

so anyone else know how to get adapters besides buying that $100 bundle?
edit: thanks radman

so anyone else know how to get adapters besides buying that $100 bundle?
edit: thanks radman
-1 Frags +

You should search smashboards.com or r/smashbros before you ask on here.

You should search smashboards.com or r/smashbros before you ask on here.
0 Frags +

NNID is vvvvvvetos

NNID is vvvvvvetos
0 Frags +

I don't have a Wii but if anyone else has the 3DS version, let's play. (I'm incredibly bad)
My friend code thing is 3282-4858-8184

I don't have a Wii but if anyone else has the 3DS version, let's play. (I'm incredibly bad)
0 Frags +

I'm going to add a bunch of you guys when I get home later, since I need people to play with.

zigzterI don't have a Wii but if anyone else has the 3DS version, let's play. (I'm incredibly bad)

4184-4254-5730 I'll add you as well when I get home.

I'm going to add a bunch of you guys when I get home later, since I need people to play with.

[quote=zigzter]I don't have a Wii but if anyone else has the 3DS version, let's play. (I'm incredibly bad)
My friend code thing is 3282-4858-8184[/quote]

4184-4254-5730 I'll add you as well when I get home.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.