Upvote Upvoted 20 Downvote Downvoted
Evil MrMuffinz lft scout s18
0 Frags +

edit no longer lft 11/25/14 :D

I began playing tf2 at the start of last season and I'd like to think I've improved lots since. Through getting a 144hz monitor (best thing ever), playing pugs, mge, dm, I've had loads of fun lately and want to find a team. I believe I could perform adequately in low IM & well in high open, but you may be the judge of that ;D

edit forgot steam & esea ids
------------------------------------------------------------

http://play.esea.net/users/694693

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011634209

I can scrim at any hour :D

edit no longer lft 11/25/14

edit no longer lft 11/25/14 :D

I began playing tf2 at the start of last season and I'd like to think I've improved lots since. Through getting a 144hz monitor (best thing ever), playing pugs, mge, dm, I've had loads of fun lately and want to find a team. I believe I could perform adequately in low IM & well in high open, but you may be the judge of that ;D

edit forgot steam & esea ids

http://play.esea.net/users/694693

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198011634209

I can scrim at any hour :D

edit no longer lft 11/25/14
9 Frags +

terrible alias great dm

terrible alias great dm
0 Frags +

hes fucking incredible, one of the top upcoming scouts for sure

hes fucking incredible, one of the top upcoming scouts for sure
5 Frags +

surfing legend

surfing legend
1 Frags +

another player where u can walk behind them and it's impossible for them to kill u

another player where u can walk behind them and it's impossible for them to kill u
-6 Frags +

he's a monster

he's a monster
4 Frags +

terrible alias, great DM for a new player, baits his team far too often right now but he can prolly break that habit with the right team though, goodluck!

terrible alias, great DM for a new player, baits his team far too often right now but he can prolly break that habit with the right team though, goodluck!
7 Frags +

best surfer in tf2 if he actually still surfed

best surfer in tf2 if he actually still surfed
0 Frags +

soooo goood

soooo goood
8 Frags +

Muffins has proven he can get good at things quickly if he puts his mind to it. It took him less than a year to become one of the top surfers in the world (in TF2 and CS:S). That might sound funny but as far as I know it was unprecedented. Though playing against other players is much different than playing against a timer, I still think that is worth noting. If he spends time learning the game inside out with a dedicated team, he can become very good. He's a younger dude, but is well mannered and interested in working on his game.

Muffins has proven he can get good at things quickly if he puts his mind to it. It took him less than a year to become one of the top surfers in the world (in TF2 and CS:S). That might sound funny but as far as I know it was unprecedented. Though playing against other players is much different than playing against a timer, I still think that is worth noting. If he spends time learning the game inside out with a dedicated team, he can become very good. He's a younger dude, but is well mannered and interested in working on his game.
1 Frags +

Played with him in a few pugs, great attitude and amazing potential. He is gonna get better very fast, and he's already a strong player.

Open winning material.

Played with him in a few pugs, great attitude and amazing potential. He is gonna get better very fast, and he's already a strong player.

Open winning material.
0 Frags +

Good movement, nice guy. Should do very well in the upcoming season.

Good movement, nice guy. Should do very well in the upcoming season.
0 Frags +

consistent 4 doms on this guy

monster scout, cool dude, gl finding a team :>

consistent 4 doms on this guy

monster scout, cool dude, gl finding a team :>
-50 Frags +

I love this guy

I love this guy
50 Frags +

I love this guy

I love this guy
2 Frags +

one of the worst aliases ive ever seen
but probably not an animeman so he gets a +

one of the worst aliases ive ever seen
but probably not an animeman so he gets a +
-2 Frags +

a god

a god
0 Frags +

Really cool and probably a scout prod

Really cool and probably a scout prod
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.