Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
LF Scout Help / Mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Hello,

I've been in competitive TF2 for a while, I've played in ETF2L 6v6 Division 6 and 5 as Scout, but never felt like my DM was ever good enough, my damage output is normally low (not as low as medics), my aim always is off and usually misses and I was curious if anyone knew how to improve aiming as a Scout (I watch back over my replays often to depress my over my own aim, my positioning could do with some work as well, along with playing on DM servers and Valve servers as Scout)

My goal is to be able to play higher than division 5 as Scout and output more than 150 Damage/Min

Hello,

I've been in competitive TF2 for a while, I've played in ETF2L 6v6 Division 6 and 5 as Scout, but never felt like my DM was ever good enough, my damage output is normally low (not as low as medics), my aim always is off and usually misses and I was curious if anyone knew how to improve aiming as a Scout (I watch back over my replays often to depress my over my own aim, my positioning could do with some work as well, along with playing on DM servers and Valve servers as Scout)

My goal is to be able to play higher than division 5 as Scout and output more than 150 Damage/Min
-8 Frags +

maybe if you get 8k hours u'll get 300 dpm :DD

maybe if you get 8k hours u'll get 300 dpm :DD
2 Frags +

That was the plan, but y'know, I'm starting to get inpatient :DDD

That was the plan, but y'know, I'm starting to get inpatient :DDD
6 Frags +
Mukhtar1maybe if you get 8k hours u'll get 300 dpm :DD

go hack in tf2center with bullet mukhtar

[quote=Mukhtar1]maybe if you get 8k hours u'll get 300 dpm :DD[/quote]

0 Frags +
EchoThat was the plan, but y'know, I'm starting to get inpatient :DDD

The only way to get better is to keep playing. Try playing DM/MGE more often, watch demos, etc.

[quote=Echo]That was the plan, but y'know, I'm starting to get inpatient :DDD[/quote]

The only way to get better is to keep playing. Try playing DM/MGE more often, watch demos, etc.
0 Frags +

if your aim is off the only thing you can do is DM/MGE more, there's no invite/prem secrets. if you don't want to put in the time to get better, you're not going to get better

that said if you feel like you should be hitting more shots but you aren't, try adjusting your sensitivity to find something you're more comfortable with

if your aim is off the only thing you can do is DM/MGE more, there's no invite/prem secrets. if you don't want to put in the time to get better, you're not going to get better

that said if you feel like you should be hitting more shots but you aren't, try adjusting your sensitivity to find something you're more comfortable with
-2 Frags +
dflameMukhtar1maybe if you get 8k hours u'll get 300 dpm :DD

LOL

[quote=dflame][quote=Mukhtar1]maybe if you get 8k hours u'll get 300 dpm :DD[/quote]

go hack in tf2center with bullet mukhtar[/quote]

LOL
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.