Upvote Upvoted 15 Downvote Downvoted
medic LFT low/mid open
0 Frags +

As the title says, looking for a cool group of dudes to play with, preferably MID open. Have done a couple of tryouts, but I want to explore all of my options. Don't have any past ESEA experience, have played up to silver in UGC. I realize that sounds like shit, but I am way better than silver (on med), I just had a good group of friends I liked playing with. But now I'd like to get out of UGC and play in ESEA to continue getting better.

Although my experience is somewhat limited, I have learned tremendous amounts from casting this game, and I have pretty good situational awareness and game sense. Though, of course I'm not perfect and may do some dumb stuff sometimes, I'm always learning and trying to get better. I can help main call as well. Tryouts would be greatly appreciated, just add me on steam.

As the title says, looking for a cool group of dudes to play with, preferably MID open. Have done a couple of tryouts, but I want to explore all of my options. Don't have any past ESEA experience, have played up to silver in UGC. I realize that sounds like shit, but I am way better than silver (on med), I just had a good group of friends I liked playing with. But now I'd like to get out of UGC and play in ESEA to continue getting better.

Although my experience is somewhat limited, I have learned tremendous amounts from casting this game, and I have pretty good situational awareness and game sense. Though, of course I'm not perfect and may do some dumb stuff sometimes, I'm always learning and trying to get better. I can help main call as well. Tryouts would be greatly appreciated, just add me on steam.

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/gex/]profile[/url]
5 Frags +

played with him for 3 seasons in ugc. ridiculously patient, loves the game and is committed to getting better. his voice will melt you in mumble

played with him for 3 seasons in ugc. ridiculously patient, loves the game and is committed to getting better. his voice will melt you in mumble
1 Frags +
yamaplayed with him for 3 seasons in ugc. ridiculously patient, loves the game and is committed to getting better. his voice will melt you in mumble

<3

also, bump

[quote=yama]played with him for 3 seasons in ugc. ridiculously patient, loves the game and is committed to getting better. his voice will melt you in mumble[/quote]

<3

also, bump
1 Frags +

still looking

still looking
1 Frags +

he good

he good
3 Frags +

I can't speak on his play, but as a caster he's always willing to step up (schedule permitting). Really easy to work with. I don't doubt he'll get good fast.

Just leave some time open so he can cast, okay? ;)

I can't speak on his play, but as a caster he's always willing to step up (schedule permitting). Really easy to work with. I don't doubt he'll get good fast.

Just leave some time open so he can cast, okay? ;)
0 Frags +

still looking to play video games with people

still looking to play video games with people
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.