ded
15 Frags +

10/10 roommate at gxl, chill as fuck

10/10 roommate at gxl, chill as fuck
34 Frags +

how good at spooning are you

how good at spooning are you
53 Frags +

bro making public threads like this u end up with roommates like showstopper jesus christ what a nightmare

bro making public threads like this u end up with roommates like showstopper jesus christ what a nightmare
5 Frags +

Be careful, #2 is a known troll. Might be luring you into a world of awkwardness

Be careful, #2 is a known troll. Might be luring you into a world of awkwardness
2 Frags +
dMenaceBe careful, #2 is a known troll. Might be luring you into a world of awkwardness

yeah defy the awkward troll

[quote=dMenace]Be careful, #2 is a known troll. Might be luring you into a world of awkwardness[/quote]
yeah defy the awkward troll
13 Frags +

first encounter with fangles he was high as fuck dying on rick's couch at 1am at gxl.

10/10

first encounter with fangles he was high as fuck dying on rick's couch at 1am at gxl.

10/10
13 Frags +
Rickbro making public threads like this u end up with roommates like showstopper jesus christ what a nightmare

dw he has to make lan for that to be possible

[quote=Rick]bro making public threads like this u end up with roommates like showstopper jesus christ what a nightmare[/quote]
dw he has to make lan for that to be possible
39 Frags +

added

added
13 Frags +

ded

ded
6 Frags +

ded

ded
3 Frags +

Only if I'm the big spoon.

Only if I'm the big spoon.
0 Frags +

Whats the problem with showstopper? hes been my roommate for a couple lans

Whats the problem with showstopper? hes been my roommate for a couple lans
22 Frags +

http://imgur.com/j5STaEq.jpg

Would tuck in at night again.

[img]http://imgur.com/j5STaEq.jpg[/img]

Would tuck in at night again.
2 Frags +

ded

ded
2 Frags +
flamefirst encounter with fangles he was high as fuck dying on rick's couch at 1am at gxl.

10/10

legit thought he was a random friend of ricks who was high on mescaline or some shit because he didn't say a fucking SINGLE word the entire time i was there.

[quote=flame]first encounter with fangles he was high as fuck dying on rick's couch at 1am at gxl.

10/10[/quote]

legit thought he was a random friend of ricks who was high on mescaline or some shit because he didn't say a fucking SINGLE word the entire time i was there.
3 Frags +

ded

ded
6 Frags +

$100 to stay in your room for 3 nights please respond

$100 to stay in your room for 3 nights please respond
1 Frags +

Bumpbumpbump

Bumpbumpbump
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.