Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
What are you Thankful for?
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

I personally am thankful for life, Family and, this wonderful community.
EDIT: And the food...can't forget about all this food

I personally am thankful for life, Family and, this wonderful community.
EDIT: And the food...can't forget about all this food
2 Frags +

studies going well and met some great people this year

enjoy your turkey and have a good one americans

studies going well and met some great people this year

enjoy your turkey and have a good one americans
1 Frags +

every moment of fun i have

which is pretty much every moment

every moment of fun i have

which is pretty much every moment
4 Frags +

I am thankful that I don't live in a hostile country and a country and a community where most everyone loves eachother and cares!

I am thankful that I don't live in a hostile country and a country and a community where most everyone loves eachother and cares!
0 Frags +

Being healthy, family, the future opportunities awaiting, and my grandmother's dog

Show Content
R.I.P Boogie you will be missed

Oh yeah and food

Being healthy, family, the future opportunities awaiting, and my grandmother's dog[spoiler]R.I.P Boogie you will be missed[/spoiler]

Oh yeah and food
0 Frags +

being able to enjoy myself in a way a majority of people can't

being able to enjoy myself in a way a majority of people can't
0 Frags +

i'm thankful for key club, turkey, VSA, my school orchestra, and family

i'm thankful for key club, turkey, VSA, my school orchestra, and family
0 Frags +

health of family and friends

keep on not dying, everyone!

health of family and friends

keep on not dying, everyone!
14 Frags +

mr_owl

mr_owl
0 Frags +

all the usual family/health stuff

my team, their dedication and perseverance in dealing with my shit. My career, this amazing community and TF2 growing as en esport. 2015 will be an amazing year.

all the usual family/health stuff

my team, their dedication and perseverance in dealing with my shit. My career, this amazing community and TF2 growing as en esport. 2015 will be an amazing year.
0 Frags +

I am thankful for everything good that happens to me and people I care about.
But I am also thankful for bad things and my mistakes, I will learn from them :]

thanks to all the people that are helping to build this community.
We achieved great things - and we are not done yet

I am thankful for everything good that happens to me and people I care about.
But I am also thankful for bad things and my mistakes, I will learn from them :]

thanks to all the people that are helping to build this community.
We achieved great things - and we are not done yet
-3 Frags +

my aunt told me she didnt want me to risk driving in the snow with shitty thanksgiving traffic so she told me to stay home. I've never really driven in the snow before and I don't think now is a good time to learn anyway. I was looking forward to seeing them but now I get to stay home, eat fried chicken, sm0k3 w33d and watch animu1!!1!!

my aunt told me she didnt want me to risk driving in the snow with shitty thanksgiving traffic so she told me to stay home. I've never really driven in the snow before and I don't think now is a good time to learn anyway. I was looking forward to seeing them but now I get to stay home, eat fried chicken, sm0k3 w33d and watch animu1!!1!!
1 Frags +

I am thankful for my new job and a safe move out to Colorado.

I am thankful for my new job and a safe move out to Colorado.
12 Frags +

Im thankful for my thanksgiving last month

Im thankful for my thanksgiving last month
1 Frags +
capnfapnmy aunt told me she didnt want me to risk driving in the snow with shitty thanksgiving traffic so she told me to stay home. I've never really driven in the snow before and I don't think now is a good time to learn anyway. I was looking forward to seeing them but now I get to stay home, eat fried chicken, sm0k3 w33d and watch animu1!!1!!

driving on snow isn't a problem, it's driving on ice that's the problem

[quote=capnfapn]my aunt told me she didnt want me to risk driving in the snow with shitty thanksgiving traffic so she told me to stay home. I've never really driven in the snow before and I don't think now is a good time to learn anyway. I was looking forward to seeing them but now I get to stay home, eat fried chicken, sm0k3 w33d and watch animu1!!1!![/quote]
driving on snow isn't a problem, it's driving on ice that's the problem
0 Frags +

I am thankful that i can yell at obi for another year

I am thankful that i can yell at obi for another year
1 Frags +

I am thankful for this pizza that I am about to devour.

I am thankful for this pizza that I am about to devour.
4 Frags +

thankful for parents who let me play videogames all day and pay for all my shit

thankful for parents who let me play videogames all day and pay for all my shit
0 Frags +

being able to work and get a paycheck, then use that to buy food, shelter, and entertainment.

being able to work and get a paycheck, then use that to buy food, shelter, and entertainment.
0 Frags +

all dis food im gon eat

all dis food im gon eat
1 Frags +

0 Frags +
lspikethankful for my friends and family that continue to support me even as i hit rock bottom

gotta be at the bottom to get to the top.

[quote=lspike]thankful for my friends and family that continue to support me even as i hit rock bottom[/quote]
gotta be at the bottom to get to the top.
3 Frags +

Mystery Science Theater 3000!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p56igk63es

^^^^^^^ Turkey Day Livestream ^^^^^^^

Mystery Science Theater 3000!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5p56igk63es

^^^^^^^ Turkey Day Livestream ^^^^^^^
-48 Frags +

im thankful for anime

http://i.imgur.com/9EAgjpm.gif

im thankful for anime

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9EAgjpm.gif[/img]
newbie.tf
1 Frags +

Thankful for the impending winter break. Much needed.

Thankful for this awesome community that I found through a remarkable, random series of events. You guys are awesome.

Thankful for the incredible sponsor (based tradetf), generous donors (based ag among others), and hardworking admins that are making the real ultiduo tournament as big as it is.

Thankful for better health than this time last year.

Thankful for my father's cooking. I don't even like turkey but this... oh my god

Thankful for the impending winter break. Much needed.

Thankful for this awesome community that I found through a remarkable, random series of events. You guys are awesome.

Thankful for the incredible sponsor (based tradetf), generous donors (based ag among others), and hardworking admins that are making the real ultiduo tournament as big as it is.

Thankful for better health than this time last year.

Thankful for my father's cooking. I don't even like turkey but this... oh my god
7 Frags +

I'm thankful for all my internet friends

I'm thankful for all my internet friends
20 Frags +

I'm thankful for finally getting the ball rolling in regards to my crippled legs; I've had problems with my achilles on both legs since I was 4 and now my hamstrings are fucked. atm I can walk ~6 mins and I'm fucked for the rest of the day.

Finally saw a consultant today and I'm getting a scan on both legs soon, so hopefully they can suggest some kind of surgery to help.

I'm sick of being disabled, and now things are starting to look up after years of my legs getting worse and worse :>

edit: Also thankful for my school giving me a home tutor so I can still get an education while chillin' in a wheelchair at home

I'm thankful for finally getting the ball rolling in regards to my crippled legs; I've had problems with my achilles on both legs since I was 4 and now my hamstrings are fucked. atm I can walk ~6 mins and I'm fucked for the rest of the day.

Finally saw a consultant today and I'm getting a scan on both legs soon, so hopefully they can suggest some kind of surgery to help.

I'm sick of being disabled, and now things are starting to look up after years of my legs getting worse and worse :>

edit: Also thankful for my school giving me a home tutor so I can still get an education while chillin' in a wheelchair at home
3 Frags +

Thankful for my friends, family, psychiatrist, and a lot of random internet folks who've sent me some nice words when I've been feeling my worst for a long time.

Thankful that I have a house, food, clothes. Thankful my parents understood when I told them I was struggling and needed support.

Thankful that mostly everything I cooked today turned out alright. [Besides the honey-glazed carrots... they're salvageable.]

Thankful that my uncle brought rum to make pina coladas at my house.

Thankful for my friends, family, psychiatrist, and a lot of random internet folks who've sent me some nice words when I've been feeling my worst for a long time.

Thankful that I have a house, food, clothes. Thankful my parents understood when I told them I was struggling and needed support.

Thankful that mostly everything I cooked today turned out alright. [Besides the honey-glazed carrots... they're salvageable.]

Thankful that my uncle brought rum to make pina coladas at my house.
0 Frags +

I got to see 3/4 of my brothers the past few weeks. One is in the navy, and the other two live far away so its hard to get in contact with them.

Its a blessing every time i see them, all the pictures at our grandmothers house are of me being little because im the youngest but i'm bigger than them and its just a different experience i'm thankful for. My family in general, i really wish i had a picture of me and all my brothers together but it will never happen.

I got to see 3/4 of my brothers the past few weeks. One is in the navy, and the other two live far away so its hard to get in contact with them.

Its a blessing every time i see them, all the pictures at our grandmothers house are of me being little because im the youngest but i'm bigger than them and its just a different experience i'm thankful for. My family in general, i really wish i had a picture of me and all my brothers together but it will never happen.
12 Frags +
downpourim thankful for anime

http://i.imgur.com/9EAgjpm.gif

i just want to overdose cause of this shit

[quote=downpour]im thankful for anime

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9EAgjpm.gif[/img][/quote]
i just want to overdose cause of this shit
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.