Upvote Upvoted 3 Downvote Downvoted
SHADYXV
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Have any of you guys listened to it?
I'm personally not a fan of the experimental beats exactly, and the sort robotic rapping delivery he's adopted. It doesn't flow well on the beats, and it sounds foreign to compared to his previous style. Also, a lot of the songs lack replay value.

I'd give it a 5/10 it's really a poor album, especially compared to MMLP2 and previous works.

What do you think?

Have any of you guys listened to it?
I'm personally not a fan of the experimental beats exactly, and the sort robotic rapping delivery he's adopted. It doesn't flow well on the beats, and it sounds foreign to compared to his previous style. Also, a lot of the songs lack replay value.

I'd give it a 5/10 it's really a poor album, especially compared to MMLP2 and previous works.

What do you think?
2 Frags +

it has a few good tracks on it, but it isn't what i expected. I've already heard 70% of the songs on there so it was boring for me, the music is good just not 'shady' good. 7/10 for me

it has a few good tracks on it, but it isn't what i expected. I've already heard 70% of the songs on there so it was boring for me, the music is good just not 'shady' good. 7/10 for me
2 Frags +

I enjoyed the greatest hits part more than the new stuff. :/

I enjoyed the greatest hits part more than the new stuff. :/
3 Frags +

other than guts over fear and detroit vs everybody i'm not loving it, 5/10

other than guts over fear and detroit vs everybody i'm not loving it, 5/10
6 Frags +

listening to a eminem album in 2014 is gonna be rough

guy has run out of stuff to say. the technical skill is still there but he's just out of touch musically

don't bother

listening to a eminem album in 2014 is gonna be rough

guy has run out of stuff to say. the technical skill is still there but he's just out of touch musically

don't bother
0 Frags +

If Eminem wants to get subject material, maybe he should just go the MF DOOM route and adopt a comic book character persona and rap from that perspective or some shit. It's really sad how the vast majority of people will place this on a pedestal and say it's another reason he's a "Rap God". The best song was a solo song by Yelawolf, which is pretty disappointing.

Also the album cover looks like it was designed by a 7th grader.

If Eminem wants to get subject material, maybe he should just go the MF DOOM route and adopt a comic book character persona and rap from that perspective or some shit. It's really sad how the vast majority of people will place this on a pedestal and say it's another reason he's a "Rap God". The best song was a solo song by Yelawolf, which is pretty disappointing.

Also the album cover looks like it was designed by a 7th grader.
0 Frags +

Honestly yelawolf has been killing it lately. 'Till it's gone' is fucking sick

Show Content
although not necessarily as a rap song
Honestly yelawolf has been killing it lately. 'Till it's gone' is fucking sick [spoiler]although not necessarily as a rap song[/spoiler]
8 Frags +
boppetIf Eminem wants to get subject material, maybe he should just go the MF DOOM route and adopt a comic book character persona and rap from that perspective or some shit.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_LP_CD_cover.jpg

The Slim Shady LP (1999)

[quote=boppet]If Eminem wants to get subject material, maybe he should just go the MF DOOM route and adopt a comic book character persona and rap from that perspective or some shit.[/quote]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_LP_CD_cover.jpg[/img]
[i][size=11]The Slim Shady LP (1999)[/size][/i]
0 Frags +
SnowdreamboppetIf Eminem wants to get subject material, maybe he should just go the MF DOOM route and adopt a comic book character persona and rap from that perspective or some shit.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_LP_CD_cover.jpg
The Slim Shady LP (1999)

oops

[quote=Snowdream][quote=boppet]If Eminem wants to get subject material, maybe he should just go the MF DOOM route and adopt a comic book character persona and rap from that perspective or some shit.[/quote]

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Eminem_-_The_Slim_Shady_LP_CD_cover.jpg[/img]
[i][size=11]The Slim Shady LP (1999)[/size][/i][/quote]
oops
2 Frags +

honestly man i think em should just stop making albums

slim shady lp/marshall mathers lp are definitely where he peaked as an artist

i just don't see em making a good album anymore lol
dude is already in the rap hall of fame, probably top 5 atm

honestly man i think em should just stop making albums

slim shady lp/marshall mathers lp are definitely where he peaked as an artist

i just don't see em making a good album anymore lol
dude is already in the rap hall of fame, probably top 5 atm
0 Frags +

ya mmlp is prob his best. He needs to go out peacefully now ya know?

ya mmlp is prob his best. He needs to go out peacefully now ya know?
3 Frags +

imo his highest point was the eminem show, i could listen to that non stop

imo his highest point was the eminem show, i could listen to that non stop
2 Frags +

what are you talking about obviously relapse was eminems peak no album had as many hits

what are you talking about obviously relapse was eminems peak no album had as many hits
0 Frags +
Deseanwhat are you talking about obviously relapse was eminems peak no album had as many hits

popularity of music != quality of music

even so, what songs from Relapse were really popular or significant? the only ones I can name off the top of my head are we made you and crack a bottle

edit: oh and beautiful, forgot this was on Relapse

[quote=Desean]what are you talking about obviously relapse was eminems peak no album had as many hits[/quote]
popularity of music != quality of music

even so, what songs from Relapse were really popular or significant? the only ones I can name off the top of my head are we made you and crack a bottle

edit: oh and beautiful, forgot this was on Relapse
2 Frags +

internet sarcasm

internet sarcasm
0 Frags +

guts vs fear and detroit vs everybody are pretty great. the rest of the album that i have listened to is ehh. Still to all the people that are only talking about eminem are kinda missing the album. shadyxv is referring to shady records not eminem. it's a collaboration, not his album.

guts vs fear and detroit vs everybody are pretty great. the rest of the album that i have listened to is ehh. Still to all the people that are only talking about eminem are kinda missing the album. shadyxv is referring to shady records not eminem. it's a collaboration, not his album.
0 Frags +

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tyler-the-creator-calls-shady-xv-ass-news.13015.html
found this funny even though tyler the creator doesnt have much room to talk

http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/tyler-the-creator-calls-shady-xv-ass-news.13015.html
found this funny even though tyler the creator doesnt have much room to talk
-2 Frags +

Eminem blows do people really listen to him haha

Eminem blows do people really listen to him haha
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.