Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
LF roamer mentor
posted in Mentoring
0 Frags +

Hello, i'm Geo` and I feel bad I never made this thread before. I'm going into my 2nd season of open As a roamer I have quite a few flaws that i'd like to flatten and work out with someone to finally fix a lot of what's wrong with my gamesense. I'm not the best and i'm willing to take any criticism anyone has to throw at me. I scrim most weekdays from 9-10:30/11 EST but other then that i'm free most of the day. I'd be happy to have someone go over demos/maps with me and kinda give me that extra push. Thank you for reading!

Probably looking for someone IM+

My steam:
www.steamcommunity.com/id/geothedweeb

Hello, i'm Geo` and I feel bad I never made this thread before. I'm going into my 2nd season of open As a roamer I have quite a few flaws that i'd like to flatten and work out with someone to finally fix a lot of what's wrong with my gamesense. I'm not the best and i'm willing to take any criticism anyone has to throw at me. I scrim most weekdays from 9-10:30/11 EST but other then that i'm free most of the day. I'd be happy to have someone go over demos/maps with me and kinda give me that extra push. Thank you for reading!

Probably looking for someone IM+

My steam:
www.steamcommunity.com/id/geothedweeb
2 Frags +

6 Frags +

HE PLAYS STUPID
PLEASE SOMEONE TEACH HIM NOT TO BE STUPID
Cool dude too. Has dm and plays a lot, can improve vastly in this season

HE PLAYS STUPID
PLEASE SOMEONE TEACH HIM NOT TO BE STUPID
Cool dude too. Has dm and plays a lot, can improve vastly in this season
-2 Frags +

bump :c

bump :c
7 Frags +

haha he needs help like really bad haha

haha he needs help like really bad haha
-2 Frags +

is good

is good
4 Frags +

what are the -frags about, he's just asking for help?

what are the -frags about, he's just asking for help?
4 Frags +

i wil go over demos with u

i wil go over demos with u
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.