Completed
DATE
Sunday, Dec 7th
TIME
11:00 AM EST
STREAM
N/A
ABOUT

THIS IS IT. The grand finals of ESEA LAN S17! froyotech remains king as shown from their rise from #2 seed to now upper bracket finalists. eLevate has shown they have LAN prowess through knocking out Classic Mixup. Casters are gecks and Bloodsire, with mathsad on the camera.

Brackets (Live)
9 Frags +

http://strawpoll.me/3140563

http://strawpoll.me/3140563
25 Frags +
Currently Offline

please bring cbear out of hiding just for this

[quote]Currently Offline

please bring cbear out of hiding just for this
13 Frags +

Please no more badlands or gullywash or snakewater

Please no more badlands or gullywash or snakewater
6 Frags +

The runback, don't choke boys.

The runback, don't choke boys.
3 Frags +

I'm hyped.

I'm hyped.
1 Frags +

elevate got this

elevate got this
2 Frags +

cp_sunshine please

cp_sunshine please
-20 Frags +

Why is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.

Why is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.
0 Frags +
xprest1geWhy is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.

???

[quote=xprest1ge]Why is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.[/quote]
???
11 Frags +
xprest1geWhy is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.

No. Banning maps actually exists in every esport with multiple maps

[quote=xprest1ge]Why is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.[/quote]

0 Frags +

Grand finals strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/3140563

Grand finals strawpoll: http://strawpoll.me/3140563
-9 Frags +
MiNixprest1geWhy is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.

I'm just saying that #1 rank team should have a "home" advantage for placing #1. Otherwise, like we've seen in the past few seasons, you have the mix^s of the world that don't try during the season but are able to win LAN. There's a reason why professional sports award you a home advantage for the best record, because you winning during the season should give you an advantage during the playoffs.

[quote=MiNi][quote=xprest1ge]Why is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.[/quote]

No. Banning maps actually exists in every esport with multiple maps[/quote]

I'm just saying that #1 rank team should have a "home" advantage for placing #1. Otherwise, like we've seen in the past few seasons, you have the mix^s of the world that don't try during the season but are able to win LAN. There's a reason why professional sports award you a home advantage for the best record, because you winning during the season should give you an advantage during the playoffs.
7 Frags +
xprest1geMiNixprest1geWhy is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.

Their advantage is that they only have to win one best of three. eLevate has to win two of them (i.e. a minimum of 4 maps out of a possible 6) to take 1st.

[quote=xprest1ge][quote=MiNi][quote=xprest1ge]Why is banning maps allowed? The 16-0 team should deserve to play their best map, it totally kills everything about playoffs.[/quote]

No. Banning maps actually exists in every esport with multiple maps[/quote]

I'm just saying that #1 rank team should have a "home" advantage for placing #1. Otherwise, like we've seen in the past few seasons, you have the mix^s of the world that don't try during the season but are able to win LAN. There's a reason why professional sports award you a home advantage for the best record, because you winning during the season should give you an advantage during the playoffs.[/quote]
Their advantage is that they only have to win one best of three. eLevate has to win two of them (i.e. a minimum of 4 maps out of a possible 6) to take 1st.
6 Frags +

THe purpose of the online stage is to determine seeding, not give an advantage in the finals that was what the bracket was for

THe purpose of the online stage is to determine seeding, not give an advantage in the finals that was what the bracket was for
Momentum Mod
26 Frags +

froyo will win and then we will all go back to our frivlous useless lives

froyo will win and then we will all go back to our frivlous useless lives
10 Frags +
Hellbentfroyo will win and then we will all go back to our frivlous useless lives

#20believe

[quote=Hellbent]froyo will win and then we will all go back to our frivlous useless lives[/quote]
#20believe
1 Frags +

beLevate

beLevate
15 Frags +

MGEMA3LA

MGEMA3LA
12 Frags +

30% of people voting that elevate will win?
This is why TF2 needs a betting site.

30% of people voting that elevate will win?
This is why TF2 needs a betting site.
11 Frags +

I'm hyped boys.

15 spy plays to be attempted.
Casters to not notice a switch to Kritz
lansky to top damage
Duwatna to get a 4k
eLv to bindspam

I'm hyped boys.

15 spy plays to be attempted.
Casters to not notice a switch to Kritz
lansky to top damage
Duwatna to get a 4k
eLv to bindspam
13 Frags +

shade to bring out the controller

shade to bring out the controller
0 Frags +

#GeckSireHype

#GeckSireHype
3 Frags +
vibhavp#GeckSireHype

It'll be tough for them to beat Admirable and Bl4nk though. They're both top-level players who were both enthusiastic/knowledgable during the cast.

Will be interesting to watch how they cast this.

[quote=vibhavp]#GeckSireHype[/quote]

It'll be tough for them to beat Admirable and Bl4nk though. They're both top-level players who were both enthusiastic/knowledgable during the cast.

Will be interesting to watch how they cast this.
2 Frags +

It's like a high open team stomping a low open team.

It's like a high open team stomping a low open team.
9 Frags +

can you at least make it interesting froyo

can you at least make it interesting froyo
0 Frags +

rip

rip
4 Frags +

the dream is dead

the dream is dead
25 Frags +

Zzz..

Zzz..
22 Frags +

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆ C L O C K W O R K M A K E S M Y C O C K W O R K (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆

(∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆ C L O C K W O R K M A K E S M Y C O C K W O R K (∩ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)⊃━☆
3 Frags +

lol

lol
1 2 3 4
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.