Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
Marco Polo
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Anyone else excited for it? It's the new netflix original that will air on the 11th 12th. All episodes will be available just like House of Cards, perfect for bingewatching them all.

They spent $90million on this season which puts it up there in the top 3 of most expensive TV Shows.
• Friends last season (10m/ep)
• Rome (9m/ep)
• Marco Polo (9m/ep)

however it doesn't have "big" named actors, so you know the money is going straight into the show rather than to a small handful of actors (ie friends). making the thread because despite the crazy amount of money netflix has dumped on it, most people have never heard of it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB-ltNasHVw

Anyone else excited for it? It's the new netflix original that will air on the [s]11th[/s] 12th. All episodes will be available just like House of Cards, perfect for bingewatching them all.

They spent $90million on this season which puts it up there in the top 3 of most expensive TV Shows.
• Friends last season (10m/ep)
• Rome (9m/ep)
• Marco Polo (9m/ep)

however it doesn't have "big" named actors, so you know the money is going straight into the show rather than to a small handful of actors (ie friends). making the thread because despite the crazy amount of money netflix has dumped on it, most people have never heard of it.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB-ltNasHVw[/youtube]
0 Frags +

Sure I am excited about this, but with their subscription I already have too many shows too watch and not enough time :)

Sure I am excited about this, but with their subscription I already have too many shows too watch and not enough time :)
0 Frags +

For once I'm proud to be an italian, that Pierfrancesco Favino is good actor that deserves go-getting...

For once I'm proud to be an italian, that Pierfrancesco Favino is good actor that deserves go-getting...
0 Frags +

looks pretty damn good, thanks for showing

looks pretty damn good, thanks for showing
1 Frags +

marco

marco
0 Frags +

oh no u didnt

also, looks badass

oh no u didnt

also, looks badass
0 Frags +

Was literally expecting the post to just be Marco and everyone else comments polo

Was literally expecting the post to just be Marco and everyone else comments polo
0 Frags +
ShooshWas literally expecting the post to just be Marco and everyone else comments polo

expecting? *hoping

[quote=Shoosh]Was literally expecting the post to just be Marco and everyone else comments polo[/quote]

expecting? *hoping
6 Frags +
potmarco

POLO

[quote=pot]marco[/quote]
POLO
0 Frags +

comes out on friday. i can't find a specific air time though, so I imagine it will be out early in the day. hypee

new trailer released today and it's better than the main.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_6B3mW5lMM

comes out on friday. i can't find a specific air time though, so I imagine it will be out early in the day. hypee

new trailer released today and it's better than the main.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_6B3mW5lMM[/youtube]
0 Frags +

last bump from me.

all 10 episodes have been released on netflix. if you don't have an account you can setup a free "Ultra HD" month for $0.

last bump from me.

all 10 episodes have been released on netflix. if you don't have an account you can setup a free "Ultra HD" month for $0.
0 Frags +

i know I said "last bump" but oh well.

just finished it, wasn't a huge fan of marcos character. would have been a much more interesting show if it focused more on kublai and my man hundred eyes (best character NA). with that said though, really really enjoyed it. s02 was confirmed a couple days ago. the guy who played kublai had some crazy acting. pls somebody else post thx :)

i know I said "last bump" but oh well.

just finished it, wasn't a huge fan of marcos character. would have been a much more interesting show if it focused more on kublai and my man hundred eyes (best character NA). with that said though, really really enjoyed it. s02 was confirmed a couple days ago. the guy who played kublai had some crazy acting. pls somebody else post thx :)
0 Frags +

show is amazing, watched the entire first season in 2 days

id have to agree tho, i didnt enjoy marco as much as i did kublai, but the overall casting is great

show is amazing, watched the entire first season in 2 days

id have to agree tho, i didnt enjoy marco as much as i did kublai, but the overall casting is great
0 Frags +

Hundred Eyes is a bad ass! I'm about to start episode 10. So far the show has been good but kinda predictable. 7/10

Hundred Eyes is a bad ass! I'm about to start episode 10. So far the show has been good but kinda predictable. 7/10
1 Frags +

Just finished the entire thing in a day, it was good but I feel like it could of been better but that hanger at the end. Anyone know when season 2 is coming out and all?

Just finished the entire thing in a day, it was good but I feel like it could of been better but that hanger at the end. Anyone know when season 2 is coming out and all?
1 Frags +

Watched it all and loved the ending, Thought it felt kind of rushed though. Like 10 epsiodes wasnt lon enough to fit in so much story. Felt like time was skipping alot as in between episodes/scenes it was either a day or a week so obviously it made it feel less seamless.. anyways im tired i cant explain :D

Watched it all and loved the ending, Thought it felt kind of rushed though. Like 10 epsiodes wasnt lon enough to fit in so much story. Felt like time was skipping alot as in between episodes/scenes it was either a day or a week so obviously it made it feel less seamless.. anyways im tired i cant explain :D
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.