Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
the left hand
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

Howdy folks! So I'm preparing to move back to Grand Rapids, Michigan. I wanted to see if anyone who posts here might be in the neighborhood? I also remember there being a gaming hub or something right by Kendal? I figured I could meet up with some of ya or go help introduce some students who are gamers into comp tf2!

I think we could have some good fun, I used to be active in a lot of crazy stuff that went down in the art/college community. I filmed and helped out with this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGYTj8Al4zw during art downtown on 420. I would love to help film and make videos with any tf2 LAN events in the area. He'll, it would be cool to make a documentary about a in house team!

So yea just putting that out there, you can add me on steam if you wanna talk or do something. I got all the equipment I just need some sweaty gaming lords to make this happen!

Howdy folks! So I'm preparing to move back to Grand Rapids, Michigan. I wanted to see if anyone who posts here might be in the neighborhood? I also remember there being a gaming hub or something right by Kendal? I figured I could meet up with some of ya or go help introduce some students who are gamers into comp tf2!

I think we could have some good fun, I used to be active in a lot of crazy stuff that went down in the art/college community. I filmed and helped out with this http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iGYTj8Al4zw during art downtown on 420. I would love to help film and make videos with any tf2 LAN events in the area. He'll, it would be cool to make a documentary about a in house team!

So yea just putting that out there, you can add me on steam if you wanna talk or do something. I got all the equipment I just need some sweaty gaming lords to make this happen!
66 Frags +

I thought this would be about masturbating...

I thought this would be about masturbating...
0 Frags +

where were you living originally?

where were you living originally?
14 Frags +

why is this thread called the left hand

why is this thread called the left hand
Momentum Mod
-4 Frags +

i have to poop

i have to poop
14 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/2t5niF3.jpg

[img]http://i.imgur.com/2t5niF3.jpg[/img]
7 Frags +
thmpsnwhy is this thread called the left hand

Michigan looks like a hand. It's even common for people from Michigan to explain directions to different places by holding up their own hand and pointing at different spots.

[quote=thmpsn]why is this thread called the left hand[/quote]
Michigan looks like a hand. It's even common for people from Michigan to explain directions to different places by holding up their own hand and pointing at different spots.
2 Frags +

I go to msu... Is that close to Grand Rapids?

I go to msu... Is that close to Grand Rapids?
0 Frags +

grand rapids is like an hours drive from east lansing

grand rapids is like an hours drive from east lansing
2 Frags +
Hellbenti have to poop

What does this have to do with anything you dick?

fuckmachinewhere were you living originally?

Michigan, but i moved to Florida for a bit.

[quote=Hellbent]i have to poop[/quote]

What does this have to do with anything you dick?

[quote=fuckmachine]where were you living originally?[/quote]

Michigan, but i moved to Florida for a bit.
1 Frags +
ddrsensationthmpsnwhy is this thread called the left handMichigan looks like a hand. It's even common for people from Michigan to explain directions to different places by holding up their own hand and pointing at different spots.

can confirm

though we usually call ourselves the Mitten state

[quote=ddrsensation][quote=thmpsn]why is this thread called the left hand[/quote]
Michigan looks like a hand. It's even common for people from Michigan to explain directions to different places by holding up their own hand and pointing at different spots.[/quote]
can confirm

though we usually call ourselves the Mitten state
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.