Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
MaterialSystem::Unlock: 0.00ms ?
posted in Q/A Help
0 Frags +

Hey all, I have a weird issue with my tf2 console.

At some point in time, I must've turned on some debug command, and now my entire console is constantly taken up with this line:

*(MaterialSystem::Unlock: 0.00ms

This is constantly being spit out into my console, to the point where if I input any command (ie r_drawviewmodel 0), it scrolls up so fast that I can't even read it afterwards.

I'm wanting to find a way to turn this thing off, because I'm sure its a thing that is simply set to 1.

Anyone know anything about this?

Hey all, I have a weird issue with my tf2 console.

At some point in time, I must've turned on some debug command, and now my entire console is constantly taken up with this line:

*(MaterialSystem::Unlock: 0.00ms

This is constantly being spit out into my console, to the point where if I input any command (ie r_drawviewmodel 0), it scrolls up so fast that I can't even read it afterwards.

I'm wanting to find a way to turn this thing off, because I'm sure its a thing that is simply set to 1.

Anyone know anything about this?
9 Frags +

its a problem with the game and not your config i'm pretty sure, random red error lines have been happening for years that flood the console but do not actually affect the game in any way. you can hide it with this:

con_filter_enable "1"
con_filter_text_out "MaterialSystem"

that should probably work to hide it at least

its a problem with the game and not your config i'm pretty sure, random red error lines have been happening for years that flood the console but do not actually affect the game in any way. you can hide it with this:

con_filter_enable "1"

that should probably work to hide it at least
1 Frags +
lanskycon_filter_enable "1"

You the man, lansky! Fixed the problem!

Thank you! :]

[quote=lansky]
con_filter_enable "1"
[/quote]

You the man, lansky! Fixed the problem!

Thank you! :]
SizzlingStats
2 Frags +

For future reference, something changed the value of your mat_queue_report. Set mat_queue_report 0.

For future reference, something changed the value of your mat_queue_report. Set [b]mat_queue_report 0[/b].
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.