Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
lf roamer mid/high open
0 Frags +

WELCOME
So our roamer apparently had gotten bitched at by his Asian parents(ikr), so we are currently looking for a roamer to start our season, and maybe finish it depending on when he comes back.

Roster:
Scout: Dan
Scout: courier
Roamer: mbb u m8
Pocket: spencer
Demo: m33333
Medic: _In_Sanity

We are looking for a roamer that has strong DM. Our old roamer was very good and we would like to see if maybe we can get a roamer that will make as strong as an impact towards the game as he did.

I'd like to say we are mid maybe highish open. We tend to not lose scrims but maybe were just scrimming bad teams I don't know.

Experience isn't as big of a deal to us. We are just looking for a decent roamer. Only some of our team has previous open experience and it was in Cevo.

We scrim 6-8 times a week. Usually on the weekend. Our team likes to hang out with each other before and after scrims not only to discuss things wrong with our team but just to chill, lobby, things like that.

add me here!

[b]WELCOME[/b]
So our roamer apparently had gotten bitched at by his Asian parents(ikr), so we are currently looking for a roamer to start our season, and maybe finish it depending on when he comes back.

Roster:
Scout: Dan
Scout: courier
Roamer: mbb u m8
Pocket: spencer
Demo: m33333
Medic: _In_Sanity

We are looking for a roamer that has strong DM. Our old roamer was very good and we would like to see if maybe we can get a roamer that will make as strong as an impact towards the game as he did.

I'd like to say we are mid maybe highish open. We tend to not lose scrims but maybe were just scrimming bad teams I don't know.

Experience isn't as big of a deal to us. We are just looking for a decent roamer. Only some of our team has previous open experience and it was in Cevo.

We scrim 6-8 times a week. Usually on the weekend. Our team likes to hang out with each other before and after scrims not only to discuss things wrong with our team but just to chill, lobby, things like that.

[url=http://steamcommunity.com/id/betchstick]add me here![/url]
21 Frags +

Idk if I would agree with mid-high...

Idk if I would agree with mid-high...
13 Frags +

definately not mid high rofl

definately not mid high rofl
9 Frags +

gargle called me shit once, he also makes a lot of excuses to why he wins and loses.

also if your afraid of a lot of fucking memes and shittalk i wouldnt tryout

gargle called me shit once, he also makes a lot of excuses to why he wins and loses.

also if your afraid of a lot of fucking memes and shittalk i wouldnt tryout
0 Frags +

m e m e s

m e m e s
3 Frags +

gargle has an excuse for everything
also: not mid-high open...

gargle has an excuse for everything
also: not mid-high open...
-6 Frags +

found one thanks :>

found one thanks :>
2 Frags +

mid high? rofl

mid high? rofl
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.