Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
New montage
posted in Videos
0 Frags +

My last video post got me 500 views, this time I already have 77 views 5 likes and no dislikes.

I decided to do music instead of my own voice because it makes the frags more intense.

Please give me any critic or suggestions for my next upload expected early 2015

enjoy subscribe and like thanks very much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYkmqznos0g

My last video post got me 500 views, this time I already have 77 views 5 likes and no dislikes.

I decided to do music instead of my own voice because it makes the frags more intense.

Please give me any critic or suggestions for my next upload expected early 2015

enjoy subscribe and like thanks very much

0 Frags +

its 2014 man u gotta be trolling

its 2014 man u gotta be trolling
9 Frags +
alec_its 2014 man u gotta be trolling

2014 is ending in 14 days man, I can't put out a video that fast. It takes me a while to collect clips and edit.

[quote=alec_]its 2014 man u gotta be trolling[/quote]

2014 is ending in 14 days man, I can't put out a video that fast. It takes me a while to collect clips and edit.
0 Frags +

8 Frags +

great vid man, keep up the good work.

great vid man, keep up the good work.
6 Frags +

well he had fun at least

well he had fun at least
13 Frags +

I feel like you need some actual constructive criticism seeing as you posted a similar video to this about a year ago. I don't know much about making movies but here are some obvious flaws in the video:

The frame rate: the whole video suffers from frame stuttering and general low frame rate making it unpleasant to look at and makes the action seem harder to watch
the frags/clips: to be honest all the clips just aren't interesting or impressive at all, like getting 1 kill as heavy is something that happens constantly in tf2 and isnt funny or skillfull so why include it? also generally clips from pubs are against low skilled opponents so it takes away from any skill you would have showed anyway
the music: its a bit of an overused song, its too serious considering the circumstances of the clips and the sound quality is pretty poor and hurt my ears

there are other issues but those are some basic ones that can be fixed quite easily

I feel like you need some actual constructive criticism seeing as you posted a similar video to this about a year ago. I don't know much about making movies but here are some obvious flaws in the video:

The frame rate: the whole video suffers from frame stuttering and general low frame rate making it unpleasant to look at and makes the action seem harder to watch
the frags/clips: to be honest all the clips just aren't interesting or impressive at all, like getting 1 kill as heavy is something that happens constantly in tf2 and isnt funny or skillfull so why include it? also generally clips from pubs are against low skilled opponents so it takes away from any skill you would have showed anyway
the music: its a bit of an overused song, its too serious considering the circumstances of the clips and the sound quality is pretty poor and hurt my ears

there are other issues but those are some basic ones that can be fixed quite easily
-3 Frags +
MearliteI feel like you need some actual constructive criticism seeing as you posted a similar video to this about a year ago. I don't know much about making movies but here are some obvious flaws in the video:

Why do you even bother? It's obviously a troll.

[quote=Mearlite]I feel like you need some actual constructive criticism seeing as you posted a similar video to this about a year ago. I don't know much about making movies but here are some obvious flaws in the video:

there are other issues but those are some basic ones that can be fixed quite easily[/quote]
Why do you even bother? It's obviously a troll.
6 Frags +
AmirBnkWhy do you even bother? It's obviously a troll.

Nope, if you look at his channel hes just a young guy uploading videos of him playing video games.

[quote=AmirBnk]
Why do you even bother? It's obviously a troll.[/quote]
Nope, if you look at his channel hes just a young guy uploading videos of him playing video games.
-1 Frags +

this fucking song, international 2009 montage anthem

this fucking song, international 2009 montage anthem
3 Frags +

I'd like to ask you to start playing at 90 FOV.

after that what molokow and mearlite said.

I'd like to ask you to start playing at 90 FOV.

after that what molokow and mearlite said.
1 Frags +

actually, im pretty sure the OP, "forever" , isnt the person making these youtube videos seeing as "forevers" past posts have been pretty idiotic but far more literate than anything before this post. so this is probably just "forever" trolling by posting "InsaaneGamers Tv"s youtube videos for whatever reason.
he did this shit in January too so this thread is just pointless.

actually, im pretty sure the OP, "forever" , isnt the person making these youtube videos seeing as "forevers" past posts have been pretty idiotic but far more literate than anything before this post. so this is probably just "forever" trolling by posting "InsaaneGamers Tv"s youtube videos for whatever reason.
he did this shit in January too so this thread is just pointless.
0 Frags +
MearliteNope, if you look at his channel hes just a young guy uploading videos of him playing video games.

Sorry, i was talking specifically about the OP, Not the actual video.

[quote=Mearlite]
Nope, if you look at his channel hes just a young guy uploading videos of him playing video games.[/quote]
Sorry, i was talking specifically about the OP, Not the actual video.
0 Frags +
AmirBnkMearliteNope, if you look at his channel hes just a young guy uploading videos of him playing video games.Sorry, i was talking specifically about the OP, Not the actual video.

yup, I see that now.

[quote=AmirBnk][quote=Mearlite]
Nope, if you look at his channel hes just a young guy uploading videos of him playing video games.[/quote]
Sorry, i was talking specifically about the OP, Not the actual video.[/quote]
yup, I see that now.
0 Frags +

Pretty sick smg frags

Pretty sick smg frags
1 Frags +

Here's more with some nice pyrovision

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JARFRCrlb7U

Here's more with some nice pyrovision
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JARFRCrlb7U[/youtube]
0 Frags +
CHERRYHere's more with some nice pyrovision

NOOOO PYROVISION, MY ONLY WEAKNESS

[quote=CHERRY]Here's more with some nice pyrovision[/quote]

NOOOO PYROVISION, MY ONLY WEAKNESS
-2 Frags +

does not even care about the pyro behind him

does not even care about the pyro behind him
3 Frags +

Thanks for all your tips guys I'm looking forward to putting out part 3 as soon as I can.

Thanks for all your tips guys I'm looking forward to putting out part 3 as soon as I can.
This thread has been locked.