Upvote Upvoted 26 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4
FITES 250 LAN March 6 - 8, 2015
0 Frags +

Hey Mercs,

Some of you here may know me from previous FITES LANs or we bumped into each other while I was at GXL. I wanted to post in here real quick to let you guys know that FITES 250 LAN tickets are up for sale!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10446081_10152410391021213_1239594052377904121_o.jpg

TheShoctor has done an amazing job again with getting our intranet site revamped to allow Steam logins, use the seating chart, and easily transfer tickets over to people. There are also some new deals on tickets in terms of group buy and second monitor seats.

If you sign in you can check the tournaments out and already create your team there.

Here are some other pertinent details:
March 6-8, 2015

Park Inn by Radisson
5401 Carlisle PIke
Mechanicsburg PA, 17050

Buy tickets at: http://intranet.fites.net/

Call the hotel directly to book your room using the code: FITES (Spell it out for them)
(717) 697-0321

If they tell you they don't have the code, please contact us on our facebook (facebook.com/FITESLAN) or myself (MahoneyBadger) or TheShoctor on our forums (fites.net/forums)

I'll do my best to check back here to answer any questions, but the facebook is the best way to reach me directly. Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you at LAN!

Hey Mercs,

Some of you here may know me from previous FITES LANs or we bumped into each other while I was at GXL. I wanted to post in here real quick to let you guys know that FITES 250 LAN tickets are up for sale!

[img]https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t31.0-8/10446081_10152410391021213_1239594052377904121_o.jpg[/img]

TheShoctor has done an amazing job again with getting our intranet site revamped to allow Steam logins, use the seating chart, and easily transfer tickets over to people. There are also some new deals on tickets in terms of group buy and second monitor seats.

If you sign in you can check the tournaments out and already create your team there.

Here are some other pertinent details:
March 6-8, 2015

Park Inn by Radisson
5401 Carlisle PIke
Mechanicsburg PA, 17050

Buy tickets at: http://intranet.fites.net/

Call the hotel directly to book your room using the code: FITES (Spell it out for them)
(717) 697-0321

If they tell you they don't have the code, please contact us on our facebook (facebook.com/FITESLAN) or myself (MahoneyBadger) or TheShoctor on our forums (fites.net/forums)

I'll do my best to check back here to answer any questions, but the facebook is the best way to reach me directly. Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you at LAN!
4 Frags +

Already hyped. Remember this lan is only 250 seats so buy tickets early. I'm expecting another great turnout.

Already hyped. Remember this lan is only 250 seats so buy tickets early. I'm expecting another great turnout.
5 Frags +

going

going
4 Frags +

If I'm not super busy with school around that time I'll definitely be there!~~~~~~~~~~

If I'm not super busy with school around that time I'll definitely be there!~~~~~~~~~~
1 Frags +

ticket bought prepare for the huggening.

ticket bought prepare for the huggening.
1 Frags +

pax shit

pax shit
1 Frags +

I might go after how much fun I had at GXL but I want to see who else is going that I at least sorta know

I might go after how much fun I had at GXL but I want to see who else is going that I at least sorta know
eXtelevision
4 Frags +

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it this year. That said, I want to do what I can to support a strong TF2 showing at this event. Hit me up.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll be making it this year. That said, I want to do what I can to support a strong TF2 showing at this event. Hit me up.
RGB LAN
13 Frags +

I will very likely be there. TWO-TIME STREET FIGHTER CHAMP, GOTTA GET THE TRIFECTA PLASTIC TROPHY.

I will very likely be there. TWO-TIME STREET FIGHTER CHAMP, GOTTA GET THE TRIFECTA PLASTIC TROPHY.
3 Frags +

going

going
2 Frags +

I'm gonna look into going.

I'm gonna look into going.
1 Frags +

We gonna try to make a tf2 block so we're all sitting near each other? If I remember last time it was something like grid 39 to around 26.

We gonna try to make a tf2 block so we're all sitting near each other? If I remember last time it was something like grid 39 to around 26.
4 Frags +

Why the fuck are all the LANs out east? I am not made of money ;_; I would love to go so badly

Why the fuck are all the LANs out east? I am not made of money ;_; I would love to go so badly
2 Frags +

Might try and go if classes aren't too hectic.

Might try and go if classes aren't too hectic.
1 Frags +
Red_I might go after how much fun I had at GXL but I want to see who else is going that I at least sorta know

just go and meet new people!

[quote=Red_]I might go after how much fun I had at GXL but I want to see who else is going that I at least sorta know[/quote]
just go and meet new people!
8 Frags +

It's because the east coast players are fucKing dope

It's because the east coast players are fucKing dope
3 Frags +

ticket_bought

ticket_bought
1 Frags +

I would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

If that changes though, bet yo ass I will be there

I would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

5 Frags +

rip pharaoh. return from the tomb

rip pharaoh. return from the tomb
2 Frags +
drshdwpuppetI would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

wtf, you already know your exam schedule for the spring semester???

[quote=drshdwpuppet]I would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

If that changes though, bet yo ass I will be there[/quote]
newbie.tf
0 Frags +
freakindrshdwpuppetI would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

i know my exams schedule for my next fall semester, what school doesn't have that info available 3 months in advance lol

[quote=freakin][quote=drshdwpuppet]I would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

wtf, you already know your exam schedule for the spring semester???[/quote]

i know my exams schedule for my next fall semester, what school doesn't have that info available 3 months in advance lol
1 Frags +
KevinIsPwnfreakindrshdwpuppetI would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

Half of my professors don't even know when the midterms will be on syllabus day

hell I usually have 1 or more classes where the professor is TBD until the week before classes

anyways im probably going to this

[quote=KevinIsPwn][quote=freakin][quote=drshdwpuppet]I would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

i know my exams schedule for my next fall semester, what school doesn't have that info available 3 months in advance lol[/quote]
Half of my professors don't even know when the midterms will be on syllabus day

hell I usually have 1 or more classes where the professor is TBD until the week before classes

anyways im probably going to this
0 Frags +
freakindrshdwpuppetI would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

It is a 12 month long class and we have the whole year tentatively scheduled out.

[quote=freakin][quote=drshdwpuppet]I would love to go and help out again, but it looks like I have a big midterm the following monday and I cant do that to myself so :/

It is a 12 month long class and we have the whole year tentatively scheduled out.
0 Frags +

probably going this time around

probably going this time around
0 Frags +

I'm going. I can take one from Maryland if necessary.

I'm going. I can take one from Maryland if necessary.
1 Frags +

anybody heading through ohio? I live in NW Ohio and would like to carpool maybe.

anybody heading through ohio? I live in NW Ohio and would like to carpool maybe.
2 Frags +

add me and deadbolt to the going list

add me and deadbolt to the going list
0 Frags +

Let's hope for some good gossip.

Let's hope for some good gossip.
1 Frags +

going

going
6 Frags +

I bought a ticket and will most likely be there.

Prepare yourself for about a million cookies :D

I bought a ticket and will most likely be there.

Prepare yourself for about a million cookies :D
1 2 3 4
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.