6 Frags +

10:57 PM - v2_Juk3s | playcomp.tf: Never heard of Dave_
10:57 PM - atidere LFT: its not dave_
10:57 PM - atidere LFT: its dave_ac

10:57 PM - v2_Juk3s | playcomp.tf: Never heard of Dave_
10:57 PM - atidere LFT: its not dave_
10:57 PM - atidere LFT: its dave_ac
2 Frags +

I dont get why you got so salty on this guy. Not even accusing him of hacking, just really upset that he wont show you his esea profile.

I dont get why you got so salty on this guy. Not even accusing him of hacking, just really upset that he wont show you his esea profile.
5 Frags +

your sniper does 459 dpm and theirs does 280 but you still felt the need to make this thread

???

your sniper does 459 dpm and theirs does 280 but you still felt the need to make this thread

???
-3 Frags +

He literally actually was hacked.

in this group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VerstionTwoPoint0 you can see this message: "Juk3s didn't quit. His account was hacked, and he got a permanent OW ban from CS:GO. It'll be a while before he can afford another copy of the game..

So we're pretty much screwed in terms of CEVO."

He literally actually was hacked.

in this group: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/VerstionTwoPoint0 you can see this message: "Juk3s didn't quit. His account was hacked, and he got a permanent OW ban from CS:GO. It'll be a while before he can afford another copy of the game..

So we're pretty much screwed in terms of CEVO."
-3 Frags +
powergameryour sniper does 459 dpm and theirs does 280 but you still felt the need to make this thread

???

ive played with him multiple times and im pretty confident he doesn't hack.

[quote=powergamer]your sniper does 459 dpm and theirs does 280 but you still felt the need to make this thread

???[/quote]
ive played with him multiple times and im pretty confident he doesn't hack.
12 Frags +

lmao op ur fucking stupid
half of the pastebin is an argument about who knows more high level players
what a dumb thread

lmao op ur fucking stupid
what a dumb thread
9 Frags +

plat gold steel silver low plat gold/plat
holy jesus you guys are idiots

plat gold steel silver low plat gold/plat
holy jesus you guys are idiots
19 Frags +

8 Frags +

Played against him in a lobby he was really obviously cheating. In about 75% of 1v1s he would hit perfect meatshots every single time, then 25% of the time he would just miss like 8 times in a row.

Even watched him apparently tab out to toggle a few times, followed by him either dying and doing nothing or hitting ridiculous shots.

Exceptionally bad movement and gamesense but his accuracy was unreal.

Pretty obvious.

Played against him in a lobby he was really obviously cheating. In about 75% of 1v1s he would hit perfect meatshots every single time, then 25% of the time he would just miss like 8 times in a row.

Even watched him apparently tab out to toggle a few times, followed by him either dying and doing nothing or hitting ridiculous shots.

Exceptionally bad movement and gamesense but his accuracy was unreal.

Pretty obvious.
12 Frags +

Guys he just lifts his mouse a lot more than other tf2 players jeez.

Guys he just lifts his mouse a lot more than other tf2 players jeez.
6 Frags +

3 Frags +
staticlmao op ur fucking stupid
what a dumb thread

After playing several highlander lobbies (3), I have come to the conclusion that this is how highlander players assert their dominance and prove how much more superior they are than the rest of the pack. I myself, only knowing a few highlander names, am much lower on the totem pole than these lobby stars. Perhaps one day I will be able to add legendary names such as "snakekryptonite" and "polk" to my friends list and be known as that guy who is friends with platinum players.

[quote=static]lmao op ur fucking stupid
what a dumb thread[/quote]

After playing several highlander lobbies (3), I have come to the conclusion that this is how highlander players assert their dominance and prove how much more superior they are than the rest of the pack. I myself, only knowing a few highlander names, am much lower on the totem pole than these lobby stars. Perhaps one day I will be able to add legendary names such as "snakekryptonite" and "polk" to my friends list and be known as that guy who is friends with platinum players.
8 Frags +

clorg you had like 5 chicks from hooters on your arms. These lobby stars don't even exist on that totem pole.

clorg you had like 5 chicks from hooters on your arms. These lobby stars don't even exist on that totem pole.
6 Frags +

-6 Frags +

i guess i was right???

i guess i was right???
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.