Upvote Upvoted 1 Downvote Downvoted
OBS Crashing TF2
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

So I recently got a new pc and have the ability to stream, I was perfectly able to stream yesterday, anygame I wanted to. After getting on today and I tried streaming but whenever i start the stream TF2 crashes. It doesnt even come up with HL2.exe has stopped working, it just freezes.

I've tried Dxlevel 81 and 90, fullscreen, windowed and borderless. I've lowered the FPS on OBS, lowered the resolution, lowered the bitrate, tried -nod3d9dex and reinstalled OBS. I just can't get it to work.

The only things that have changed is windows updates and plugging in a webcam. However, I've turned off the webcam and deleted it as a scene in OBS.

It only seems to crash valve games. Can stream Dungeon Defenders but not CS or TF2

Specs:
i7 970
Nvidia Gforce GTX 480
4gb ram
OEM Dell Alienware Area 51 ALX i7 LGA1366 X58

I'm out of options here, any help?

So I recently got a new pc and have the ability to stream, I was perfectly able to stream yesterday, anygame I wanted to. After getting on today and I tried streaming but whenever i start the stream TF2 crashes. It doesnt even come up with HL2.exe has stopped working, it just freezes.

I've tried Dxlevel 81 and 90, fullscreen, windowed and borderless. I've lowered the FPS on OBS, lowered the resolution, lowered the bitrate, tried -nod3d9dex and reinstalled OBS. I just can't get it to work.

The only things that have changed is windows updates and plugging in a webcam. However, I've turned off the webcam and deleted it as a scene in OBS.

It only seems to crash valve games. Can stream Dungeon Defenders but not CS or TF2

Specs:
i7 970
Nvidia Gforce GTX 480
4gb ram
OEM Dell Alienware Area 51 ALX i7 LGA1366 X58

I'm out of options here, any help?
6 Frags +

if youre using razer synapse you need to ctrl+alt+del, open task manager and end 'RzrStatsMnger' or something close to that.

Theres 2 programs that arent RzrSynapse, kill them, profit.

if youre using razer synapse you need to ctrl+alt+del, open task manager and end 'RzrStatsMnger' or something close to that.

1 Frags +
flameif youre using razer synapse you need to ctrl+alt+del, open task manager and end 'RzrStatsMnger' or something close to that.

Thanks

[quote=flame]if youre using razer synapse you need to ctrl+alt+del, open task manager and end 'RzrStatsMnger' or something close to that.

Theres 2 programs that arent RzrSynapse, kill them, profit.[/quote]
Thanks
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.