Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
good headphone suggestions?
posted in Hardware
0 Frags +

hi
My current headphones are failing, so I think i'm going to go with the zalman clip-on mic and headphones setup; anyone know of any good headphones with good sound quality under like 70 bucks?

hi
My current headphones are failing, so I think i'm going to go with the zalman clip-on mic and headphones setup; anyone know of any good headphones with good sound quality under like 70 bucks?
0 Frags +

jvc rx700, panasonic htf600, samson sr850, superlux 681evo/668b, creative auravana live

http://www.overclock.net/t/1014902/ocns-most-recommended-audio-products

jvc rx700, panasonic htf600, samson sr850, superlux 681evo/668b, creative auravana live

http://www.overclock.net/t/1014902/ocns-most-recommended-audio-products
1 Frags +

are you looking for open headphones? closed headphones? (in-)earphones?
especially in-earphones are great at filtering out external noise, if that's what you want.

are you looking for open headphones? closed headphones? (in-)earphones?
especially in-earphones are great at filtering out external noise, if that's what you want.
-6 Frags +

It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately, but my favorite headset so far is the Siberia v2

It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately, but my favorite headset so far is the Siberia v2
-1 Frags +
MOOSE_It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately

Source?

[quote=MOOSE_]It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately[/quote]

Source?
newbie.tf
2 Frags +
quintoshMOOSE_It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately
Source?

why would he source that? he made an observation about what headphones he think are trendy lol

[quote=quintosh][quote=MOOSE_]It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately[/quote]

Source?[/quote]

why would he source that? he made an observation about what headphones he think are trendy lol
0 Frags +

I have the Samson SR850, I used the stock ear pads for a year or so but these new ones are so much more comfortable.

I have the Samson SR850, I used the stock ear pads for a year or so but [url=http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KLPRQMO/?tag=teamfortresst-20]these new ones[/url] are so much more comfortable.
0 Frags +

Would recommend the MDR-V6, I don't regret a thing about picking up a pair of authentic ones, amazing sound. I bought it for 55 euros/67 dollars, would recommend to buy an extra pair of earpads because they wear out in about a year of use.

Would recommend the MDR-V6, I don't regret a thing about picking up a pair of authentic ones, amazing sound. I bought it for 55 euros/67 dollars, would recommend to buy an extra pair of earpads because they wear out in about a year of use.
0 Frags +
quintoshMOOSE_It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately
Source?

As far as I know, you can get great sound from in-ears for really cheap these days (xiaomis, silver bullet), it won't ruin your hair, you won't feel any weight on your head, and it's a lot more portable.

[quote=quintosh][quote=MOOSE_]It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately[/quote]

Source?[/quote]
As far as I know, you can get great sound from in-ears for really cheap these days (xiaomis, silver bullet), it won't ruin your hair, you won't feel any weight on your head, and it's a lot more portable.
0 Frags +
GeknaiirquintoshMOOSE_It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately
Source?

I usually get like, I guess you could call it "pressure" pain? from wearing them for more than 30 minutes, and that's the reason I went to over-ear headphones.

[quote=Geknaiir][quote=quintosh][quote=MOOSE_]It seems like in-earphones are getting more popular lately[/quote]

Source?[/quote]
As far as I know, you can get great sound from in-ears for really cheap these days (xiaomis, silver bullet), it won't ruin your hair, you won't feel any weight on your head, and it's a lot more portable.[/quote]
I usually get like, I guess you could call it "pressure" pain? from wearing them for more than 30 minutes, and that's the reason I went to over-ear headphones.
0 Frags +

If you're interested in a headset, I've had a Logitech G35 for a long time now and i'm still very satisfied with both sound and mic quality for the price.

It won't be as good sound as something like M50s with a separate mic, but definitely a solid combo

If you're interested in a headset, I've had a Logitech G35 for a long time now and i'm still very satisfied with both sound and mic quality for the price.

It won't be as good sound as something like M50s with a separate mic, but definitely a solid combo
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.