Upvote Upvoted 2 Downvote Downvoted
mumble being a meanie
posted in Off Topic
0 Frags +

SOLVED

Hey all,

So I just started up mumble today and it showed that every single server I had has been erased and whenever I add the server back it wont save. Whenever i try to go into a server I get this http://imgur.com/xOwstYN Whenever I press yes that little box pops up again. If I spam yes, it'll eventually say that the remote host has closed the connection.

I have tried to reinstall it, reboot the computer, turn it on and off, going into my user into appdata, and shit like that. Its pretty annoying and I would really like it to be fixed asap.

I have windows 8.

ok fuck now whenever i join a server it just says "[5:14:17 PM] Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection."

ok god damn it now, its back to the original problem

[b]SOLVED [/b]

Hey all,

So I just started up mumble today and it showed that every single server I had has been erased and whenever I add the server back it wont save. Whenever i try to go into a server I get this http://imgur.com/xOwstYN Whenever I press yes that little box pops up again. If I spam yes, it'll eventually say that the remote host has closed the connection.

I have tried to reinstall it, reboot the computer, turn it on and off, going into my user into appdata, and shit like that. Its pretty annoying and I would really like it to be fixed asap.

I have windows 8.

[s]ok fuck now whenever i join a server it just says "[5:14:17 PM] Server connection failed: The remote host closed the connection."[/s]

ok god damn it now, its back to the original problem
1 Frags +

ensure the port is open

ensure the port is open
0 Frags +
Platypusensure the port is open

I did, I even asked other people to join the mumble, they all have no problem doing it.

[quote=Platypus]ensure the port is open[/quote]
I did, I even asked other people to join the mumble, they all have no problem doing it.
0 Frags +

fuck now I CAN join a public server in the "public internet" part but whenever i try to join a server that I added to my favorites (that gets erased later) it still shows that pop up box.

fuck now I CAN join a public server in the "public internet" part but whenever i try to join a server that I added to my favorites (that gets erased later) it still shows that pop up box.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.