Upvote Upvoted 38 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
Australian looking for roster ride
0 Frags +

gday mate im from australia an i wanna roster ride ur NA/EU team!

benefits of having me on ur team

-ppl will think ur funny wen u say 'yea lol we have some random aussie on our team'
-im not a squeaker
-if there r any chix on ur team and i go in mumble they will get creamy from my voice

problems u will hav if im not on ur team

-ur team wont have an australian on it

im willing to pay however much it costs to enter the stupid esea thing cos the badges r c00l B)

contact me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/truckerAU/

gday mate im from australia an i wanna roster ride ur NA/EU team!

[b]benefits of having me on ur team[/b]

-ppl will think ur funny wen u say 'yea lol we have some random aussie on our team'
-im not a squeaker
-if there r any chix on ur team and i go in mumble they will get creamy from my voice

[b]problems u will hav if im not on ur team[/b]

-ur team wont have an australian on it

im willing to pay however much it costs to enter the stupid esea thing cos the badges r c00l B)

contact me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/truckerAU/
17 Frags +

suspicious

suspicious
-8 Frags +

pay for my team and ill let you roster ride

pay for my team and ill let you roster ride
14 Frags +
lucrativepay for my team and ill let you roster ride

nty

[quote=lucrative]pay for my team and ill let you roster ride[/quote]
nty
7 Frags +

tommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/

tommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/
14 Frags +
valkeritommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/

ill giv u a wristy if u ever come to australia

[quote=valkeri]tommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/[/quote]
ill giv u a wristy if u ever come to australia
18 Frags +
truckervalkeritommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/ill giv u a wristy if u ever come to australia

My Aussie slang is not up to par. I don't know if this is a threat, or a bribe.

[quote=trucker][quote=valkeri]tommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/[/quote]
ill giv u a wristy if u ever come to australia[/quote]
My Aussie slang is not up to par. I don't know if this is a threat, or a bribe.
7 Frags +
Not_Matlocktruckervalkeritommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/ill giv u a wristy if u ever come to australiaMy Aussie slang is not up to par. I don't know if this is a threat, or a bribe.

Uhh you pick
http://thoughtcatalog.com/kat-george/2013/07/a-guide-to-australian-sex-slang/

truckerim willing to pay however much it costs to enter the stupid esea thing cos the badges r c00l B)

Pretty sure there aren't any badges from playing in ESEA, you're wasting your money.

[quote=Not_Matlock][quote=trucker][quote=valkeri]tommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/[/quote]
My Aussie slang is not up to par. I don't know if this is a threat, or a bribe.[/quote]
Uhh you pick

[quote=trucker]im willing to pay however much it costs to enter the stupid esea thing cos the badges r c00l B)
[/quote]
Pretty sure there aren't any badges from playing in ESEA, you're wasting your money.
17 Frags +
GeknaiirNot_Matlocktruckervalkeritommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/ill giv u a wristy if u ever come to australiaMy Aussie slang is not up to par. I don't know if this is a threat, or a bribe.Uhh you pick
truckerim willing to pay however much it costs to enter the stupid esea thing cos the badges r c00l B)Pretty sure there aren't any badges from playing in ESEA, you're wasting your money.

fuck how can there b no esea badge thats gay as fuck even ozf has badges

[quote=Geknaiir][quote=Not_Matlock][quote=trucker][quote=valkeri]tommunist is the only roster-riding australian allowed in esea sorry :/[/quote]
My Aussie slang is not up to par. I don't know if this is a threat, or a bribe.[/quote]
Uhh you pick

[quote=trucker]im willing to pay however much it costs to enter the stupid esea thing cos the badges r c00l B)
[/quote]
Pretty sure there aren't any badges from playing in ESEA, you're wasting your money.[/quote]
fuck how can there b no esea badge thats gay as fuck even ozf has badges
9 Frags +

Valve won't add medals for leagues that cost money to enter, afaik.

Valve won't add medals for leagues that cost money to enter, afaik.
3 Frags +

id pick you up if i had a roster :)

id pick you up if i had a roster :)
2 Frags +

when do the euros wake up?

when do the euros wake up?
0 Frags +

They're basically 12 hours behind us, so in a coupla hours

They're basically 12 hours behind us, so in a coupla hours
TFLIVE
7 Frags +

Trucker why are you doing this to yourself? You can always just roster ride us.

Trucker why are you doing this to yourself? You can always just roster ride us.
10 Frags +

almost thought it another sniper main thread

thank god

almost thought it another sniper main thread

thank god
20 Frags +

This is what we have to deal with on a regular basis please send help.

This is what we have to deal with on a regular basis please send help.
0 Frags +

why do you want to roster ride on an overseas team if you don't play scout like what's the point

why do you want to roster ride on an overseas team if you don't play scout like what's the point
12 Frags +
AndKennethThis is what we have to deal with on a regular basis please send help.

Don't worry Kenny boy, although it might not seem like it, I have a lot of respect for all the work that you, along with the other ozfortress admins, put in. I am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort and you guys deal with it surprisingly well (except that one time madjack closed my (actually serious) thread because it had the word 'groovy' in the title.).

phraxwhy do you want to roster ride on an overseas team if you don't play scout like what's the point

lol i think ur forgetting the part where its a roster ride

[quote=AndKenneth]This is what we have to deal with on a regular basis please send help.[/quote]
Don't worry Kenny boy, although it might not seem like it, I have a lot of respect for all the work that you, along with the other ozfortress admins, put in. I am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort and you guys deal with it surprisingly well (except that one time madjack closed my (actually serious) thread because it had the word 'groovy' in the title.).

[quote=phrax]why do you want to roster ride on an overseas team if you don't play scout like what's the point[/quote]
lol i think ur forgetting the part where its a roster ride
10 Frags +
FozzlmTrucker why are you doing this to yourself? You can always just roster ride us.

yes yes but you see i want like 4000000 badges from like euro and shit so i can look cool when i go on mge

[quote=Fozzlm]Trucker why are you doing this to yourself? You can always just roster ride us.[/quote]
yes yes but you see i want like 4000000 badges from like euro and shit so i can look cool when i go on mge
6 Frags +
truckerI am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort

not even close.

[quote=trucker]I am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort[/quote]

not even close.
3 Frags +

I can gift wrap you my ETF2L badge as long as you're willing to go first :)

I can gift wrap you my ETF2L badge as long as you're willing to go first :)
8 Frags +
AndKennethtruckerI am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort
not even close.

oh yeah i forgot iso and fanatical exist

[quote=AndKenneth][quote=trucker]I am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort[/quote]

not even close.[/quote]
oh yeah i forgot iso and fanatical exist
8 Frags +
CHERRYI can gift wrap you my ETF2L badge as long as you're willing to go first :)

reproted 2 steamreputation for scamer!!!!!!!!!

watch out every1 hes comign 4 ur items!11

[quote=CHERRY]I can gift wrap you my ETF2L badge as long as you're willing to go first :)[/quote]
reproted 2 steamreputation for scamer!!!!!!!!!

watch out every1 hes comign 4 ur items!11
3 Frags +

I'd have you on my roster but my team isn't good enough to get any of the cool medals...

I'd have you on my roster but my team isn't good enough to get any of the cool medals...
9 Frags +
TwistedI'd have you on my roster but my team isn't good enough to get any of the cool medals...

do u get uncool medals or just a colourful sicker

[quote=Twisted]I'd have you on my roster but my team isn't good enough to get any of the cool medals...[/quote]
do u get uncool medals or just a colourful sicker
10 Frags +

i can recommend trucker as a premier roster rider, he was all too willing to send me memes throughout OWL12, almost exclusively while I was in scrims/matches

i can recommend trucker as a premier roster rider, he was all too willing to send me memes throughout OWL12, almost exclusively while I was in scrims/matches
6 Frags +

In ETF2L you have to play atleast 1 game I think and then stay untill week7 before you get a medal to "counter?" roster riders

In ETF2L you have to play atleast 1 game I think and then stay untill week7 before you get a medal to "counter?" roster riders
0 Frags +
BonafideIn ETF2L you have to play atleast 1 game I think and then stay untill week7 before you get a medal to "counter?" roster riders

How's your 350 ping scout game, trucker?

[quote=Bonafide]In ETF2L you have to play atleast 1 game I think and then stay untill week7 before you get a medal to "counter?" roster riders[/quote]
How's your 350 ping scout game, trucker?
2 Frags +
BonafideIn ETF2L you have to play atleast 1 game I think and then stay untill week7 before you get a medal to "counter?" roster riders

you only have to be on the team til the season ends afaik, that's how i got mine

[quote=Bonafide]In ETF2L you have to play atleast 1 game I think and then stay untill week7 before you get a medal to "counter?" roster riders[/quote]
you only have to be on the team til the season ends afaik, that's how i got mine
5 Frags +
truckerI am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort

I beg to differ

Have you heard of fanatical

or basically anyone on ozfort

[quote=trucker]I am probably the biggest shitposter on ozfort[/quote]

I beg to differ

Have you heard of fanatical

or basically anyone on ozfort
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.