Upvote Upvoted 7 Downvote Downvoted
0 Frags +

EDIT: No longer looking atm

I'm looking to play roamer, pocket, or demo for an open team for next season. My roamer and pocket I'd say is around mid open, while my demo is more low-mid, although I'd be willing to put in more effort than I am now if you put me on a team.

I can play most nights from 8-11 EST except mondays cause h i g h l a n d e r

Only experience was ringing for cat and the grooves last season and in house pugs with friends, plus a week of pocket with Heavy Breathing esports last CEVO season

Add me here for tryouts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Willy_____/

Thanks for reading!

EDIT: No longer looking atm

I'm looking to play roamer, pocket, or demo for an open team for next season. My roamer and pocket I'd say is around mid open, while my demo is more low-mid, although I'd be willing to put in more effort than I am now if you put me on a team.

I can play most nights from 8-11 EST except mondays cause h i g h l a n d e r

Only experience was ringing for cat and the grooves last season and in house pugs with friends, plus a week of pocket with Heavy Breathing esports last CEVO season

Add me here for tryouts: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Willy_____/

Thanks for reading!
1 Frags +

if this is the same willy that had an egg as his profile picture once hes a really cool guy

if this is the same willy that had an egg as his profile picture once hes a really cool guy
1 Frags +

nice guy with pretty damn good dm, also a legendary heavy

nice guy with pretty damn good dm, also a legendary heavy
2 Frags +

hes a ugc highlander legend
and a really nice guy
pick him up

hes a ugc highlander legend
and a really nice guy
pick him up
1 Frags +

willy has really good dm and i love him but he's been playing heavy in highlander this whole time and its really tragic

someone please save him from highlander hell and he'll do well on a mid/high team as soldier idk about demo but he might be amazing at that too

willy has really good dm and i love him but he's been playing heavy in highlander this whole time and its really tragic

someone please save him from highlander hell and he'll do well on a mid/high team as soldier idk about demo but he might be amazing at that too
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.