Upvote Upvoted 6 Downvote Downvoted
TI5 Attendance Thread
posted in Esports
0 Frags +

Who's going/planning to go?

I just booked a 2 queen room at the Hampton Inn around the block from the arena for like 300$ a night Aug 3-8 so if youre interested in splitting costs and sleeping with an attractive puerto rican/italian male in a seattle hotel for 4 nights msg me.

but really, is anyone planning on going? I only made this thread because they announced the dates today and I wanted to book early so I don't have to pay $100 a night to sleep on extine's disgusting floor without a pillow or blanket again.

holla.

Who's going/planning to go?

I just booked a 2 queen room at the Hampton Inn around the block from the arena for like 300$ a night Aug 3-8 so if youre interested in splitting costs and sleeping with an attractive puerto rican/italian male in a seattle hotel for 4 nights msg me.

but really, is anyone planning on going? I only made this thread because they announced the dates today and I wanted to book early so I don't have to pay $100 a night to sleep on extine's disgusting floor without a pillow or blanket again.

holla.
1 Frags +

I might go depending on my schedule/money situation

I might go depending on my schedule/money situation
0 Frags +

tickets about to go on sale boys
was gonna go to EVO but the timing of TI5 is a lot more convenient for me so I'm probably gonna go there instead

tickets about to go on sale boys
was gonna go to EVO but the timing of TI5 is a lot more convenient for me so I'm probably gonna go there instead
0 Frags +

http://www.ticketmaster.com/the-international-dota-2-championship-seattle-washington/event/0F004E74F1AD57F5?artistid=1982004&majorcatid=10005&minorcatid=0

http://www.ticketmaster.com/the-international-dota-2-championship-seattle-washington/event/0F004E74F1AD57F5?artistid=1982004&majorcatid=10005&minorcatid=0
0 Frags +

aite i guess i just cant get a ticket

aite i guess i just cant get a ticket
0 Frags +

tickets secured

tickets secured
0 Frags +

lmao was there at :00 and the site just didnt show me any tickets at all
oh well, guess ill try again in 12 hours

lmao was there at :00 and the site just didnt show me any tickets at all
oh well, guess ill try again in 12 hours
0 Frags +

idid it team

idid it team
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.