Completed
DATE
Monday, Jan 12th
TIME
9:30 PM EST
STREAM
eXtelevision
ABOUT

Get a preview of what's to come this upcoming season! Platinum Season 14 champions Kids Next Door will face a new Platinum team who has yet to find a name. These 2 teams will give you a glimpse of UGC Highlander Season 15 by giving their all on koth_viaduct_pro5 and pl_swiftwater_ugc. It's an event you don't want to miss! Tune into eXtv Monday @ 9:30 EST to see the action. Casters TBD.

3 Frags +

Poster with roster:

http://i.imgur.com/2rHgICu.png

Poster with roster:

http://i.imgur.com/2rHgICu.png
1 Frags +

Ibby is our scout now, the poster is a lil old. I don't know who the reformed ET got though

Ibby is our scout now, the poster is a lil old. I don't know who the reformed ET got though
2 Frags +
NurseyIbby is our scout now, the poster is a lil old. I don't know who the reformed ET got though

they just picked up fathom and phorofor

also every time we've played them it's been milo on solly and not blaze, I understand they wanna use blaze but it remains to be seen if he starts showing up

[quote=Nursey]Ibby is our scout now, the poster is a lil old. I don't know who the reformed ET got though[/quote]

also every time we've played them it's been milo on solly and not blaze, I understand they wanna use blaze but it remains to be seen if he starts showing up
5 Frags +
mustardoverlordNurseyIbby is our scout now, the poster is a lil old. I don't know who the reformed ET got though

blaze has been out of town and has had to work weekends unexpectedly. he should be here for the showmatch, tho.

[quote=mustardoverlord][quote=Nursey]Ibby is our scout now, the poster is a lil old. I don't know who the reformed ET got though[/quote]

also every time we've played them it's been milo on solly and not blaze, I understand they wanna use blaze but it remains to be seen if he starts showing up[/quote]

blaze has been out of town and has had to work weekends unexpectedly. he should be here for the showmatch, tho.
4 Frags +

im looking forward to seeing blaze back in hl

as a soldier i mean

im looking forward to seeing blaze back in hl

as a soldier i mean
2 Frags +

Really glad UGC choose to do a preseason show match rather than having a regular preseason.

Really glad UGC choose to do a preseason show match rather than having a regular preseason.
2 Frags +
ComangliaReally glad you UGC choose to do a preseason show match rather than having a regular preseason.

Yeah, definitely glad for this. Preseason before was kinda useless

Was fun, ggs H8

[quote=Comanglia]Really glad you UGC choose to do a preseason show match rather than having a regular preseason.[/quote]

Yeah, definitely glad for this. Preseason before was kinda useless

Was fun, ggs H8
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.