Upvote Upvoted 9 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
H1Z1
posted in Other Games
0 Frags +

anyone getting it? dont have money to get it yet, but big hype for it.

anyone getting it? dont have money to get it yet, but big hype for it.
35 Frags +

thought this was about swine flu for a sec there

thought this was about swine flu for a sec there
7 Frags +

i got vaccinated and you should too

i got vaccinated and you should too
cp_granary_pro
21 Frags +

another zombie mmo? very original

another zombie mmo? very original
11 Frags +

Why do developers keep making the same fucking game over and over again, when they could just combine knowledge and resources and get one of these games out of fucking pre-alpha instead of luring people to their half finished games that die before it's released...

Why do developers keep making the same fucking game over and over again, when they could just combine knowledge and resources and get one of these games out of fucking pre-alpha instead of luring people to their half finished games that die before it's released...
7 Frags +

Don't preorder games more than a month before release. You will save yourself a lot of money. But hey, if you have lots cash to throw away on whatever you want, go for it.

Don't preorder games more than a month before release. You will save yourself a lot of money. But hey, if you have lots cash to throw away on whatever you want, go for it.
0 Frags +

g99 boys
: ( ( ( (

g99 boys
: ( ( ( (
27 Frags +

early access and zombies were two of the worst things to happen to video games in the past 6 years

early access and zombies were two of the worst things to happen to video games in the past 6 years
0 Frags +
thinkBut hey, if you have lots cash to throw away on whatever you want, go for it.

Don't even preorder if this is the case.

[quote=think]But hey, if you have lots cash to throw away on whatever you want, go for it.[/quote]

Don't even preorder if this is the case.
28 Frags +

http://i.imgur.com/9CE4FpH.jpg

heh

heh
5 Frags +
DanceNumberearly access and zombies were two of the worst things to happen to video games in the past 6 years

idk l4d2 is pretty fun, but now it has just become a cancer

[quote=DanceNumber]early access and zombies were two of the worst things to happen to video games in the past 6 years[/quote]

idk l4d2 is pretty fun, but now it has just become a cancer
-1 Frags +

wow a new survival zombie game

wow a new survival zombie game
3 Frags +

Why would you pay money to alpha test a game that's supposedly going to be free when the full version comes out? Plus I still can't get behind early access shit.

Why would you pay money to alpha test a game that's supposedly going to be free when the full version comes out? Plus I still can't get behind early access shit.
-3 Frags +

I own H1Z1 and have played it. H1z1 is a game that shows potential.There is just lack of loot it seems on the servers at the moment, which will be fixed hopefully when the updates arise.Other than that, It is worth the money to buy early especially if you liked the game Rust. It was a fun game to play. :)

I own H1Z1 and have played it. H1z1 is a game that shows potential.There is just lack of loot it seems on the servers at the moment, which will be fixed hopefully when the updates arise.Other than that, It is worth the money to buy early especially if you liked the game Rust. It was a fun game to play. :)
1 Frags +

I mean, what do you guys expect from the developers of Planetside 2 and DCUO? lol

I mean, what do you guys expect from the developers of Planetside 2 and DCUO? lol
0 Frags +

[img]http://i.imgur.com/9CE4FpH.jpg[/img]
5 Frags +

This shit is going to happen more because people keep getting baited by concept art and promotional videos. They give their money to an alpha game and get mad when things change or its not functioning correctly.

The crate dropping is justified as the developer did say this wouldnt happen.

Some developers are really taking the piss out of early access. Only decent early access games are DayZ, The Forest & Rust.

Everyone is trying to get in on the survival horror shit because if its done right it will be fucking amazing and people will love it. It will be like playing cowboys & Indians, having bases, creating factions etc. It's why I got dayz and still enjoy it at times. Its the game that we all would love but nobody has gotten right yet

This shit is going to happen more because people keep getting baited by concept art and promotional videos. They give their money to an alpha game and get mad when things change or its not functioning correctly.

The crate dropping is justified as the developer did say this wouldnt happen.

Some developers are really taking the piss out of early access. Only decent early access games are DayZ, The Forest & Rust.

Everyone is trying to get in on the survival horror shit because if its done right it will be fucking amazing and people will love it. It will be like playing cowboys & Indians, having bases, creating factions etc. It's why I got dayz and still enjoy it at times. Its the game that we all would love but nobody has gotten right yet
-5 Frags +

Man it's so satisfying watching shitty, over-hyped games get dumpstered.

Destiny? Check

H1Z1? Check

Overwatch? Lets make it 3 in a row baby

Man it's so satisfying watching shitty, over-hyped games get dumpstered.

Destiny? Check

H1Z1? Check

9 Frags +
sleeepyMan it's so satisfying watching shitty, over-hyped games get dumpstered.

Destiny? Check

H1Z1? Check

man lets make baseless generalizations about unreleased/alpha games, yea baby!!!!!!!!1!

[quote=sleeepy]Man it's so satisfying watching shitty, over-hyped games get dumpstered.

Destiny? Check

H1Z1? Check

Overwatch? Lets make it 3 in a row baby[/quote]

man lets make baseless generalizations about unreleased/alpha games, yea baby!!!!!!!!1!
-3 Frags +

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iqTgZIZHY&feature=youtu.be

pretty good video putting things in another perspective, I do feel like some have blown it out of proportion, but it's understandable that some are still upset after being told that paying will get you guns (even though it's not 100% guaranteed to get you anything at all)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iqTgZIZHY&feature=youtu.be

pretty good video putting things in another perspective, I do feel like some have blown it out of proportion, but it's understandable that some are still upset after being told that paying will get you guns (even though it's not 100% guaranteed to get you anything at all)
1 Frags +
WARHURYEAHhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iqTgZIZHY&feature=youtu.be

http://puu.sh/eCd7n/ea20bfb6fb.png

that was quick

[quote=WARHURYEAH]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6iqTgZIZHY&feature=youtu.be

pretty good video putting things in another perspective, I do feel like some have blown it out of proportion, but it's understandable that some are still upset after being told that paying will get you guns (even though it's not 100% guaranteed to get you anything at all)[/quote]

[img]http://puu.sh/eCd7n/ea20bfb6fb.png[/img]

that was quick
-1 Frags +

apparently it's because the dude isn't very likeable, it's the only video i've ever seen of him and i thought he made some good points.

apparently it's because the dude isn't very likeable, it's the only video i've ever seen of him and i thought he made some good points.
4 Frags +

game is getting way too much hate. most fun i've had in a game in a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/Tk7YHsu.jpg

i could write a book about the events that followed that screenshot.

game is getting way too much hate. most fun i've had in a game in a long time.

http://i.imgur.com/Tk7YHsu.jpg

i could write a book about the events that followed that screenshot.
0 Frags +

yeah I don't really get the hate, people just like jumping on bandwagons I think. i don't think you can name another FPS (or engine rather) that isn't PS2 that can support two hundred man servers with an easy 80 FPS on ultra settings in pre-alpha/alpha aka not fully optimized game. the melee system is pretty fun I think, definitely better than rust but that's not hard to do. the bow feels good, i haven't really touched the weapons yet because of the bow being too much fun, shotgun seems like the overall best from what i've heard and seen. weakest point in the gameplay would be the vehicles I think. poor handling, flip way too easily, blow up on the tiniest obstacle, ect. we've also experienced some items disappearing from our storage crates, which was infuriating because we were about to repair a truck... until the sparkplugs vanished.

they've come out with patches each day so far fixing each of most complained about features, offered a no-questions-asked refund to anyone before Monday (so they're losing money each refund), ect. seems like they're doing a fine job to me.

yeah I don't really get the hate, people just like jumping on bandwagons I think. i don't think you can name another FPS (or engine rather) that isn't PS2 that can support two hundred man servers with an easy 80 FPS on ultra settings in pre-alpha/alpha aka not fully optimized game. the melee system is pretty fun I think, definitely better than rust but that's not hard to do. the bow feels good, i haven't really touched the weapons yet because of the bow being too much fun, shotgun seems like the overall best from what i've heard and seen. weakest point in the gameplay would be the vehicles I think. poor handling, flip [i]way[/i] too easily, blow up on the tiniest obstacle, ect. we've also experienced some items disappearing from our storage crates, which was infuriating because we were about to repair a truck... until the sparkplugs vanished.

they've come out with patches each day so far fixing each of most complained about features, offered a no-questions-asked refund to anyone before Monday (so they're losing money each refund), ect. seems like they're doing a fine job to me.
1 Frags +

after playing rust for an entire year+, the game was awesome. this game is much harder, and if you actually try to learn it is so much fun. yes the game is glitchy but its not even a week old and devs are dedicated (and not gary newman) probably going to be worth my $20 and the -$60 i lost selling my unusual.

after playing rust for an entire year+, the game was awesome. this game is much harder, and if you actually try to learn it is so much fun. yes the game is glitchy but its not even a week old and devs are dedicated (and not gary newman) probably going to be worth my $20 and the -$60 i lost selling my unusual.
-1 Frags +

The only warranted complaint that I think people have is the whole crate thing as they said it wasn't going to have any pay to receive guns kinda thing.

Even with crates being added their plans for it are pretty awesome as they can drop anywhere on a server that you're on and it lures zombies to the location anyway, to me it just seems like an idea to bring the players to a fight, similar to how DayZ does it with their airfields and military bases.

And the people complaining about servers, bugs etc. on day 1 were fucking annoying, it's early access ffs!

The only warranted complaint that I think people have is the whole crate thing as they said it wasn't going to have any pay to receive guns kinda thing.

Even with crates being added their plans for it are pretty awesome as they can drop anywhere on a server that you're on and it lures zombies to the location anyway, to me it just seems like an idea to bring the players to a fight, similar to how DayZ does it with their airfields and military bases.

And the people complaining about servers, bugs etc. on day 1 were fucking annoying, it's early access ffs!
0 Frags +
WARHURYEAHThe only warranted complaint that I think people have is the whole crate thing as they said it wasn't going to have any pay to receive guns kinda thing.

they nerfed airdrops so they don't hold as much. the only complaint i have is there could be a shorter spawn time for loot in public areas. and by this time most airdrops are not being called in because people are only buying the $20 game not the $40, and dont want to pay extra.

[quote=WARHURYEAH]The only warranted complaint that I think people have is the whole crate thing as they said it wasn't going to have any pay to receive guns kinda thing.

And the people complaining about servers, bugs etc. on day 1 were fucking annoying, it's early access ffs![/quote]

they nerfed airdrops so they don't hold as much. the only complaint i have is there could be a shorter spawn time for loot in public areas. and by this time most airdrops are not being called in because people are only buying the $20 game not the $40, and dont want to pay extra.
0 Frags +

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31857682518521401/B649BB85D445F33495EF82F6118FAF8D4D35BB8D/

Best game ever

[img]http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/31857682518521401/B649BB85D445F33495EF82F6118FAF8D4D35BB8D/[/img]

Best game ever
2 Frags +
WARHURYEAHAnd the people complaining about servers, bugs etc. on day 1 were fucking annoying, it's early access ffs!

Literally Reflex all over again. :(

[quote=WARHURYEAH]And the people complaining about servers, bugs etc. on day 1 were fucking annoying, it's early access ffs![/quote]

Literally Reflex all over again. :(
0 Frags +

amazing game so far. apparently they are fixing the cabinet and fridge looting.

I was alive for 4 hours and killing players then i got ambused in the woods by a bear and died. 10/10

I also acted as a priest in a church with 10 followers bragging about the absence of metal and the fact that one day we would get out of here, etc.

amazing shit so far. Way better than DayZ.

amazing game so far. apparently they are fixing the cabinet and fridge looting.

I was alive for 4 hours and killing players then i got ambused in the woods by a bear and died. 10/10

I also acted as a priest in a church with 10 followers bragging about the absence of metal and the fact that one day we would get out of here, etc.

amazing shit so far. Way better than DayZ.
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.