9 Frags +

seems like a lot of work to do for absolutely free

seems like a lot of work to do for absolutely free
-6 Frags +

9 Frags +

The site took 17 seconds to load...

The site took 17 seconds to load...
35 Frags +
Data But if you see it this way, by helping out, you're helping eSports.

Please stop. I know you mean well and want to see the community grow. But based of the information on your portfolio I don't think this project is going to help eSports or TF2, at all.

You've already killed 4 smaller scale gaming projects by the age of 15 and you want to make an entire eSports league without any experience. I don't wanna seem like a big bad bully but you should really stop so you don't waste your own time. You're not gonna get the final product you (or the community) are going to want off of volunteers alone.

[quote=Data] But if you see it this way, by helping out, you're helping eSports.
[/quote]
Please stop. I know you mean well and want to see the community grow. But based of the information on your [url=http://danian.website/]portfolio[/url] I don't think this project is going to help eSports or TF2, at all.

You've already killed 4 smaller scale gaming projects by the age of 15 and you want to make [b]an entire eSports league[/b] without any experience. I don't wanna seem like a big bad bully but you should really stop so you don't waste your own time. You're not gonna get the final product you (or the community) are going to want off of volunteers alone.
29 Frags +

SteamAuth isn't a language...

SteamAuth isn't a language...
-32 Frags +

5 Frags +

SteamAuth... rofl

SteamAuth... rofl
4 Frags +
DataSteveCData But if you see it this way, by helping out, you're helping eSports.Please stop. I know you mean well and want to see the community grow. But based of the information on your portfolio I don't think this project is going to help eSports or TF2, at all.

You've already killed 4 smaller scale gaming projects by the age of 15 and you want to make an entire eSports league without any experience. I don't wanna seem like a big bad bully but you should really stop so you don't waste your own time. You're not gonna get the final product you (or the community) are going to want off of volunteers alone.

Fair enough, I'm done.
I'll let TF.TV blindness take care of itself.

bruh youve edited ur post like 3 times now dont think no one saw that shit lol

if ur not going to admit ur own mistakes and stop acting so stuck up then ur definitely going to fuck up later down the road. steve is right

[quote=Data][quote=SteveC][quote=Data] But if you see it this way, by helping out, you're helping eSports.
[/quote]
Please stop. I know you mean well and want to see the community grow. But based of the information on your [url=http://danian.website/]portfolio[/url] I don't think this project is going to help eSports or TF2, at all.

You've already killed 4 smaller scale gaming projects by the age of 15 and you want to make [b]an entire eSports league[/b] without any experience. I don't wanna seem like a big bad bully but you should really stop so you don't waste your own time. You're not gonna get the final product you (or the community) are going to want off of volunteers alone.[/quote]

Fair enough, I'm done.
I'll let TF.TV blindness take care of itself.[/quote]
bruh youve edited ur post like 3 times now dont think no one saw that shit lol

if ur not going to admit ur own mistakes and stop acting so stuck up then ur definitely going to fuck up later down the road. steve is right
-13 Frags +

Sorry it didn't work out.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543016242670770635/EDE06D032344F1C473DCFA1D8CCD0D6D558598BE/768x1024.resizedimage

Sorry it didn't work out.

[img]http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/543016242670770635/EDE06D032344F1C473DCFA1D8CCD0D6D558598BE/768x1024.resizedimage[/img]
-3 Frags +

ty for trying naruto kun

ty for trying naruto kun
-8 Frags +

19 Frags +

admit that the community has nothing to do with your failure

admit that the community has nothing to do with your failure
14 Frags +

my 4 year old niece once threw a tantrum because she didnt understand her homework and demanded help

she sat in the corner for an hour pouting

my 4 year old niece once threw a tantrum because she didnt understand her homework and demanded help

she sat in the corner for an hour pouting
18 Frags +

never trust anyone with anime avatars

never trust anyone with anime avatars
0 Frags +

So, what was all this thing about?

So, what was all this thing about?
1 Frags +

people upset about people being upset and demanding the upset people to stop doing things

people upset about people being upset and demanding the upset people to stop doing things
-26 Frags +

12 Frags +
DataThis community is a joke imo.

your a joke imo, you said that esource isn't coming because of not having any help from the community, you should learn to code YOURSELF before even starting such a project

[quote=Data]This community is a joke imo.[/quote]

your a joke imo, you said that esource isn't coming because of not having any help from the community, you should learn to code YOURSELF before even starting such a project
17 Frags +
DataThis community is a joke imo.

it says on your profile you don't like beggars

but that is what you are

[quote=Data]This community is a joke imo.[/quote]

it says on your profile you don't like beggars

but that is what you are
-17 Frags +

6 Frags +
DataI asked for friendly help.
Not begging.

Also, I'm saying the community is a joke since everyone tends to be assholes to each other. Oh wait, that's the internet.

Hate on me all you want, look at what you've done with your life before saying things.

Take your own advice

Datalook at what you've done with your life before saying things.
[quote=Data]I asked for friendly help.
Not begging.

Also, I'm saying the community is a joke since everyone tends to be assholes to each other. Oh wait, that's the internet.

Hate on me all you want, look at what you've done with your life before saying things.[/quote]

Take your own advice
[quote=Data]look at what you've done with your life before saying things.[/quote]
17 Frags +
Data
Hate on me all you want, look at what you've done with your life before saying things.

No one will remember you or your insignificant life in 100 years, maybe even 50. I will be a gaming legend and my accolades will be remembered forever. I am a god, and you are nothing.

[quote=Data]

Hate on me all you want, look at what you've done with your life before saying things.[/quote]

No one will remember you or your insignificant life in 100 years, maybe even 50. I will be a gaming legend and my accolades will be remembered forever. I am a god, and you are nothing.
1 Frags +
JohnMilterData

I would post a picture to it, but people don't like it, so I won't i cri everi timy

[quote=JohnMilter][quote=Data]

No one will remember you or your insignificant life in 100 years, maybe even 50. I will be a gaming legend and my accolades will be remembered forever. I am a god, and you are nothing.[/quote]
I would post a picture to it, but people don't like it, so I won't [i][size=10]i cri everi timy[/size][/i]
-22 Frags +

11 Frags +
DataHerganDataI asked for friendly help.
Not begging.

Take your own adviceDatalook at what you've done with your life before saying things.

Well lets take a look.
I've lived in 3 different countries. I speak 4 languages. Made a successful server community. "Had a go" at online business. While most people here just play games.
Am I the only one who has done this? No. Howerver, I'm pretty proud of myself.

We're on the internet, I can say I can speak world's all languages, lived in all countries, created the TV, the radio, if you have no proof, it's probably bullshit

[quote=Data][quote=Hergan][quote=Data]I asked for friendly help.
Not begging.

Take your own advice
[quote=Data]look at what you've done with your life before saying things.[/quote][/quote]

Well lets take a look.
I've lived in 3 different countries. I speak 4 languages. Made a successful server community. "Had a go" at online business. While most people here just play games.
Am I the only one who has done this? No. Howerver, I'm pretty proud of myself.[/quote]

We're on the internet, I can say I can speak world's all languages, lived in all countries, created the TV, the radio, if you have no proof, it's probably bullshit
11 Frags +
DataWell lets take a look.

Also wouldnt mind if a mod would close this bullshit of a thread. And while you're at it, delete my account.

*tips

[quote=Data]
Well lets take a look.

Also wouldnt mind if a mod would close this bullshit of a thread. And while you're at it, delete my account.[/quote]

*tips
-12 Frags +

-8 Frags +

1 2
This thread has been locked.