Completed
DATE
Thursday, Jan 22nd
TIME
11:30 PM EST
STREAM
TFTV
ABOUT

Coming off an intense overtime upset win against eLevate TF2, The Mad Men are looking to keep their momentum going and to prove themselves as a contender for LAN in this week two match against Street Hoops eSports. Join us with Gecks, Marxist, and dashner on cp_process_final

Match
VOD
7 Frags +

It is so awesome how much good coverage of invite there is this season. Pretty much 3 nights a week there's been at least one invite match on, and with so many good teams it's really exciting to watch.

Now just get me saloon.tf so I can start losing money on these matches please!

5-4 20b

It is so awesome how much good coverage of invite there is this season. Pretty much 3 nights a week there's been at least one invite match on, and with so many good teams it's really exciting to watch.

Now just get me saloon.tf so I can start losing money on these matches please!

5-4 20b
10 Frags +

expecting some big plays from seymoo HYPE!

expecting some big plays from seymoo HYPE!
15 Frags +

i'm expecting to seymour of these big plays

i'm expecting to seymour of these big plays
15 Frags +

I was gonna make a pun using YouMustMike's name, but I'm drawing a bl4nk :\

I was gonna make a pun using YouMustMike's name, but I'm drawing a bl4nk :\
0 Frags +

5-4 MadMen

5-4 MadMen
-4 Frags +

Mods are still massive babies in Chat.

Clearly rules need to be better defined for timeouts or you have some real faglords as mods.

Salt.

[s]Mods are still massive babies in Chat.

Clearly rules need to be better defined for timeouts or you have some real faglords as mods.[/s]

Salt.
11 Frags +

Here's my POV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IZMV_8lOA

I plan on uploading all of my Match POVs for the rest of the season as long as my team continues to be ok with it. Also sorry for the quality, it's the best I can do without risking performance for now. It also doesn't help that youtube tends to butcher the quality.

Here's my POV
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w2IZMV_8lOA

I plan on uploading all of my Match POVs for the rest of the season as long as my team continues to be ok with it. Also sorry for the quality, it's the best I can do without risking performance for now. It also doesn't help that youtube tends to butcher the quality.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.