Upvote Upvoted 18 Downvote Downvoted
Looking for Graphic/Web Designer
0 Frags +

Hey all. Recently I've been working on some live graphics for TFTV streams, two of which have debuted - the team info graphic (with logos and extra info) used previously in coverage and the new ESEA stats graphic which debuted in last night's casts. Obviously, they could use quite a bit of work in both conforming to the TFTV graphics style and in actually looking somewhat decent.

Since I'm a bad developer and an even worse designer, I'd like to get someone on board who can help give these graphics the glory they deserve and assist in designing and implementing new graphics to debut on TFTV streams. You'll need to have a sense of aesthetics, and knowledge of HTML/CSS/JavaScript/web animations in order to help translate your designs into reality. Being a poor college student, I can't offer any pay, so this would be on a volunteer basis, but I can offer the assurance that your work will make our streams more aesthetically pleasing and functional, and we can definitely work out some incentives if absolutely necessary.

If you're interested, drop me a line through PM here or on Steam. Thanks for your consideration and help!

Hey all. Recently I've been working on some live graphics for TFTV streams, two of which have debuted - the team info graphic (with logos and extra info) used previously in coverage and the new ESEA stats graphic which debuted in last night's casts. Obviously, they could use quite a bit of work in both conforming to the TFTV graphics style and in actually looking somewhat decent.

Since I'm a bad developer and an even worse designer, I'd like to get someone on board who can help give these graphics the glory they deserve and assist in designing and implementing new graphics to debut on TFTV streams. You'll need to have a sense of aesthetics, and knowledge of HTML/CSS/JavaScript/web animations in order to help translate your designs into reality. Being a poor college student, I can't offer any pay, so this would be on a volunteer basis, but I can offer the assurance that your work will make our streams more aesthetically pleasing and functional, and we can definitely work out some incentives if absolutely necessary.

If you're interested, drop me a line through PM here or on Steam. Thanks for your consideration and help!
0 Frags +

The best I can offer is ideas, drawings, and criticisms. I'm a graphic-designer in training, most of that stuff I'm still learning!

The best I can offer is ideas, drawings, and criticisms. I'm a graphic-designer in training, most of that stuff I'm still learning!
0 Frags +

Please help us.

We're fun, I promise. You'll join us in our secret internet hideout and get inside scoop on various things.

Also, if you do (good) work, I will vouch for you, especially if you need a reference for a job.

Please help us.

We're fun, I promise. You'll join us in our secret internet hideout and get inside scoop on various things.

Also, if you do (good) work, I will vouch for you, especially if you need a reference for a job.
0 Frags +

I have HTML/JS/CSS experience, though relatively little knowledge of animations (though I'm sure I can figure it out); also, my work is taking up a fair amount of my schedule, but I'm willing to put decent time and effort in to this. I've been looking for a project to get in to, and I'd love to give back to the tf2 community.

Edit: just read the part that said to pm you

I have HTML/JS/CSS experience, though relatively little knowledge of animations (though I'm sure I can figure it out); also, my work is taking up a fair amount of my schedule, but I'm willing to put decent time and effort in to this. I've been looking for a project to get in to, and I'd love to give back to the tf2 community.

Edit: just read the part that said to pm you
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.