Upvote Upvoted 20 Downvote Downvoted
1 2
ESEA-O S18 Predictions and Miscellany : Episode 3 "This Just Won't Metalwork"
posted in News
drshdwpuppet
January 26, 2015

Ah Metalworks how I loathe thee. I don't know what it is about scorpio_uprising maps that are so flipping overrated. I really don't. Maybe its getting stuck on literally everything, maybe its the terrible displacements, maybe it is the awkward push dynamics the map forces you into, but metalworks was just never really my jam. But, it has arrived, and with it, another open article.

There has been a touch or two of drama over the past week, most notably the roster changes from We Never Wipe. I chatted briefly with the recently instated mutineer cum-captain of the squad: ScrewB, who could only confirm that Jaguar was moved to backup for non-skill related reasons. I was unable to determine who would be replacing Jaguar in that demoman role, but the move saw the addition of two characters named SliderFromHarvest and Lysol joining the remianing aZZn, screwB and AssasinGyru (on medic). What their final roster will end up looking like, I am unsure, but the move has at least damaged their short term success, causing them to only secure one round across two important matches in Piss Factory and Victorious Secret. Whatever the cause of the sudden shift in roster, this team has severely hindered its chances at breaking into playoffs at all, a real shame.

A correction from last week: I said that Blew was the new starting soldier for No Need for Names instead of TicTack. An anonymous source familiar with the team confirmed for me that TicTack will be their starting soldier, a pickup that improves the team's odds of doing extremely well this season. Best of luck to their new lineup.

Finally I would like to thank everyone for their feedback last week. Per the advice, I made a new layout to work with. It is a work in progress and will include team rosters next week once I have a little more time to work on it. I do apologize for the styling last week, which after I took a second look, did indeed appear to be the workings of a half color blind crayon addict with weapons grade autism.

New Team Showcase: Immigration Enforcement

This week, I thought I would try something new. So much attention is given to the experienced teams, the top 10 contestants and their players. I thought I would try to catch up with the new kids on the block.

Immigration Enforcement is, in a lot of ways, typical of brand new teams. They work at improving, they have their drama and setbacks, and no one is quite sure how things really work. Its almost nostalgic, the feelings and struggles they described and I see remind me of my first season in esea, not knowing how things worked, who to ask for help.

From another angle, however, I see a lot of tenacity and perseverance in their attitude and their actions. They watch demos, actively seek out the mentorship and guidance of more experienced players. They have lost all their matches so far, an experience that can't be fun. But they don't seem too terribly phased by it. This is their improvement season, and they are determined to make the most of it. I talked with Phlogy, medic, and Prodigy, roaming soldier from the team about their thoughts.

If you or someone you know is on a brand new open team that would like to be featured on a future article, have them add me on steam or message me here in the forums. I would love to speak with them.

Night Owls VS Piss Factory
Thu, Jan 29th at 10:30pm on cp_metalworks_rc5

Sometimes I wonder the conversations that happen, in those private, 10 slot mumble servers that lead to such... unique names as "piss factory". Then it occurs to me that I don't actually want to know. Piss factory is a team that I think will round out one of the last 3 playoff teams, depending on the difficulty of their schedule for the second half of the season. With some decent players lining their roster, EXC0 being perhaps the most notable, piss factory actually has a chance to do something pretty decent here. Also to watch out for are some slick moves from Brandyyn and Crasian; both players I feel have some pretty solid talent waiting to emerge.

But I guess the real $100,000 question is whether or not they can take on Night Owls, or at the very least put up a good fight. Night Owls is completely undefeated thus far, though their schedule is not what I would call particularly difficult. On the contrary, Piss Factory has lost to Morin Meets the Eye, a team I wouldn't consider as hard as Night Owls should be. But it is possible that Piss Factory was still getting their bearings straight in that first week and with a couple good scrims (and the confidence from beating the now severely weakened We Never Wipe), I think this match will be closer than most would anticipate.

I asked owl what he thought of his team's chances this week:

They're a good team, probably our biggest challenge of the season to this point, but we're pretty confident in the abilities of our team. Some of our players don't have a lot of experience on metalworks, but air is a good teacher and a strong maincaller so I don't think that inexperience will hurt us much.

Crasian, from Piss Factory, was a little less charitable:

As of right now, with what we're focusing on, we hope to give Night Owls a run for their money. The best way to do this so far is to ruin Owl's dream of most caps in ESEA, and to focus one specific player on their team. Other then[sic] that, it will depend on if I actually do a damn thing in-game. Welcome to the streak breaker, boys.

Ultimately, I can't help but predict a loss for Piss Factory, but I think more than a few owls will find themselves with wet feathers as the match progresses, ultimately leading to a close first half, but a shutout second. 5-2 Night Owls

Big shout out to Crasian for his help at GXL 2014 by the way. His expertise in herding cats and the quality of life improvement he brought to the general duties that need to be done behind the scenes is underappreciated.

Squid Squad VS Blanc Esports
Wed, Jan 28th at 10:30pm on cp_metalworks_rc5

The two teams in our second match of the week, Squid Squad and Blanc Esports, have some pretty undeniable talent on their team. Blanc has Tery, our guide through this season of Invite, Avast: a strong independant demoman who outputs ALL OF THE DAMAGE and a strong cast of players all around. Squid Squad has...

Okay, so this match is basically pre-decided. I don't think Squid Squad will just up and roll over mind you. But even with mana's 6 consecutive seasons in open, there is just too much of an experience gap and DM imbalance to overcome. I talked to Blanc soldier Shiki about his thoughts:

Metalworks isn't exactly our greatest map, but there's a couple of interesting strategies that might require some time to implement and execute. This might cost us a couple of rounds for the match, but I'm confident that our match against Squid Squad should be interesting.

Squid Squad themselves seems to be aware of their unlikeliness to emerge victorious in this match, mana had this to say:

This match is definitely our other headliner in the first half of scheduling, and, undoubtedly, if we're on our game, it'll be a close match. But we have less anime and kpop on our team, so we win the moral battle no matter what.

5-2 Blanc Esports

The Muffin Men VS SS Esports

Three weeks ago, I would have found this match relatively easy to predict. "The Muffin Men" I would begin, "are simply better than SS Fan Club." And I still think that, kind of. But in a super close (and well worth the watch) game last week, I saw some... disturbing trends. Its not like The Muffin Men played poorly, because they truly didn't. Instead, I felt a lot of hesitation and indecisiveness from the team, especially on even ubered pushes onto second point. This will become an issue, I fear, moving into metalworks for the team. Even if they do win mid, even if they do transition back from a last hold or second point hold, putting the aggression onto metalworks second is just hard. The way the area is shaped, the choice of pushing vectors is mediocre, the high ground hard to break onto, and the backing out easy. If The Muffin Men are going to have a chance, they will need to work on that part of their play, and fast.

SS Esports though, is a still unknown quantity. They've only played one match so far, on process against Malicious Activity, and they didn't look terribly on form. Though they won 5-2, the game was a lot closer than I would have expected in the second half where SS and crew seemed to lose it slightly. This might spell trouble for the team, if long games aren't their forte, then metalworks might not be for them. The map has produced some truly long games and the team will have to remain diligent to not let fatigue or lack of discipline affect their chances at winning.

The Muffin Men seem to be recovering from their loss last week well, and I rate their chances this week just high enough to edge out a win. Trip recalled some words of wisdom revealed to him by a TF2 great:

Getawhale taught me a little secret about winning TF2 matches... As long as we do the damage, we should win

4-5 Muffin Men

Schrute Farms VS No Homers Club

Sometimes good matches can come from teams that aren't sitting at the very top of their division. I feel that could be true for this game between relative no-names Schrute Farms and No Homers Club. Schrute Farms has an older lineup of players in kirby, klicka and Danesir, each with at least 6 seasons of experience, some in Intermediate. However these three players also had a bit of a hiatus until recently and their return has been marred slightly by losses against Squid Squad and (possibly more predictably) Blanc Esports.

As for No Homers Club, they are a team comprised entirely of new players, taking on open for the first time. For this, I must applaud them and encourage them to do their best in this, their hardest matchup so far this season. Do I honestly expect them to put up an amazing fight in this game? No, not really. But I would like to see them try their best and go for it. I feature this team because I want to draw attention to the newer teams, help them feel part of the group and encourage them to try their best. 5-1 Schrute Farms

Victorious Secret VS bwatbwatbwat
Sun, Feb 1st at 10:00pm on cp_metalworks_rc5

This map can be summed up neatly with: Victorious Secret has something to prove this week. BwatBwatBwat doesnt. After 3 wins in a row, including an hour long one on process against Post-Jaguar We Never Wipe, the legends in lingerie are on a streak, one bwatbwat hopes to break. And break it they will, bwatbwatbwat is just going to be that little bit faster, that smidge more accurate, that ounce heavier pushing against VS, ultimately winning out on all the important rounds. But Victorious Secret has a chance, this week, to show me and everyone else following open that they are here and ready to take a playoff spot come the end of week 8. Metalworks will be a good map to do that on, few teams are well versed on its winding hallways and plentiful hiding spots, so an aggressive and bold team that isn't afraid of getting their pink lacey panties a bit dirty may find themselves in possession of a few, hard earned, rounds.

I would really like to see Victorious Secret put up two rounds this week against bwatbwatbwat. Doing so should be a big confidence boost as they head into the rest of their season, and it could be a good predictor of how they will do against the rest of the border teams come the last two weeks of regular season. They would have had that chance against an easier team, but a We Never Wipe without Jaguar just isn't as big a border team threat as it once was.5-2 bwatbwatbwat

3 Frags +

good read

good read
0 Frags +

muffin men are going to destroy SS imo`

muffin men are going to destroy SS imo`
3 Frags +

if phrakture can figure out med ss should take this

if phrakture can figure out med ss should take this
6 Frags +
But I would like to see them try their best and go for it. I feature this team because I want to draw attention to the newer teams, help them feel part of the group and encourage them to try their best.

I have to preface this by saying that mean no disrespect to No Homers Club with this post.

I was always under the impression that the purpose of these articles was to generate hype for the most exciting upcoming matches. One-sided games are never exciting to watch, and arbitrarily picking one of the dozens of one-sided high/mid open vs low open matches happening this week to put on showcase is a terrible idea. Nobody will want to actually watch that type of match and telling people to watch a game vs a team that, by your own admission, won't put up a good fight doesn't make them feel like "part of the group" at all.

If you want to give article space to new teams, it would be a lot more productive to feature games that are more likely to be fun to watch, like No Homers Club's close game vs Immigration Enforcement on process last week.

[quote]But I would like to see them try their best and go for it. I feature this team because I want to draw attention to the newer teams, help them feel part of the group and encourage them to try their best. [/quote]

I have to preface this by saying that mean no disrespect to No Homers Club with this post.

I was always under the impression that the purpose of these articles was to generate hype for the most exciting upcoming matches. One-sided games are never exciting to watch, and arbitrarily picking one of the dozens of one-sided high/mid open vs low open matches happening this week to put on showcase is a terrible idea. Nobody will want to actually watch that type of match and telling people to watch a game vs a team that, by your own admission, won't put up a good fight doesn't make them feel like "part of the group" at all.

If you want to give article space to new teams, it would be a lot more productive to feature games that are more likely to be fun to watch, like No Homers Club's [url=http://www.twitch.tv/evlgaming/b/614339130]close game vs Immigration Enforcement[/url] on process last week.
-4 Frags +

why is all your shit in black it's like some goth high schooler decided these colors

why is all your shit in black it's like some goth high schooler decided these colors
17 Frags +

open top 10 in case anyone cares

1. Seendio - pretty much a mid-IM team, dudes live and die on their scout combo doing massive cleanup on everything. Shocka kinda feeds on roamer but it doesnt matter because antwan and asianriceguy can just meatshot every flank they see. smile is kind of good too in case you didnt know

2. No Need for Names - so basically if tic tries they're probably gonna win open. Even if he doesnt they'll be a top 3 team just on his latent ability to hit every direct. Despite being a bunch of weirdos and shitlords this team has talent outside of tic and i dont really consider him to be a complete hard carry. obviously he's the best player on their team but leaky is good @ scout and hassassin is a good demo as well. blacky never particularly impressed me on medic but he's been around for ages so w/e

3. Guado Glories - bill is a heal vacuum, but he's the good kind of heal vacuum who does a shitton of work for his team. i remember linkuser being a god a while ago but he seems to have been relegated to cap point bitch for his team so his stats are pretty mediocre. If this team manages to not have a collective mental breakdown and they make it through playoffs intact they've got a good core for next season in IM.

4. bwatbwatbwat - n00bies is a super good demo with the fastest rollouts and rage is one of the best couple of roamers in open this season. Salmonbun has been a pretty pleasant surprise, i think i see names like his and immediately assume that they're shit and will always be shit, but he's definitely been pretty decent. losing bwat to school or w/e it is he left for is kind of a shame but i think his namesake will be just fine

5. Muffin Men - Trip and kanon are the two rly good players on this team, but blues and muffinz definitely do a good job of cleaning up. I've never really been impressed by safrix when i've played against him but he does his job for this team so thats a good thing. They have the DM to be higher on this list but losing to Guado knocks them down for now.

6. Virgin Police - The less washed up of the two teams i'm about to list, virgin police have rolled 3 easy matchups and gotten beat soundly by nNn. in the latter game ninjitsu looked like he was playing on a touchpad or something but maybe it was just a bad day or he was having connection issues or the server sucks or whatever john is in vogue right now. Straight up experience will carry these guys to playoffs but they wont even sniff the former success they had moving forward unless they grind all the rust off.

7. SS Fan Club - Looking at this team there are obviously some names that you'll recognize but the class switches and general apathy (?) have contributed to some less than stellar play so far. They've only played one real match which was a pretty solid win over a less than solid opponent, but what surprises me is how weak the dm on this team is overall. I expected to see them just try to DM everything in their path like most offclassing teams do, but these guys don't seem to be taking that approach.

8. SYOPS TF2 - This team is better than 8th but i didnt see them on the open standings till now and i dont want to change the numberings i've got down already so i'm just putting them here. CHEERISS is a very solid medic who occasionally makes the most head-scratchingly dumb plays i've ever seen. This team is bolstered hard by their flank, which includes dflame and blueberryvillain, who both have a shitload of experience. kyle mortowski is a surprisingly strong pocket given his lack of experience, too. awesometacular is ok for an open demo and won't hold them back this season.

9. morin than meets the eye - the weird thing about this team is how balanced they are in terms of production from all their combat classes. While most teams I've talked about have a couple of standouts and some weaker players, everyone on this team is at least decent at their class. That balance makes for a tough gameplan against these guys, as there arent as many holes to exploit. That said, on an individual level, this team is a bit weaker than the other top 10 teams, and as team cohesion increases later in the season, I expect these guys to fall off some. Still a playoff team in my eyes, but not with a stellar record.

10. your team - There are a bunch of teams who could fit in this slot so rather than talk about a team that I probably havent scrimmed against or watched and risk offending like 5 other team leaders who deeply believe that they should be on the list i'm just gonna let you pretend that this spot is yours and i'm saying some stuff about your team that's simultaneously vaguely complimentary and insulting.

open top 10 in case anyone cares

1. Seendio - pretty much a mid-IM team, dudes live and die on their scout combo doing massive cleanup on everything. Shocka kinda feeds on roamer but it doesnt matter because antwan and asianriceguy can just meatshot every flank they see. smile is kind of good too in case you didnt know

2. No Need for Names - so basically if tic tries they're probably gonna win open. Even if he doesnt they'll be a top 3 team just on his latent ability to hit every direct. Despite being a bunch of weirdos and shitlords this team has talent outside of tic and i dont really consider him to be a complete hard carry. obviously he's the best player on their team but leaky is good @ scout and hassassin is a good demo as well. blacky never particularly impressed me on medic but he's been around for ages so w/e

3. Guado Glories - bill is a heal vacuum, but he's the good kind of heal vacuum who does a shitton of work for his team. i remember linkuser being a god a while ago but he seems to have been relegated to cap point bitch for his team so his stats are pretty mediocre. If this team manages to not have a collective mental breakdown and they make it through playoffs intact they've got a good core for next season in IM.

4. bwatbwatbwat - n00bies is a super good demo with the fastest rollouts and rage is one of the best couple of roamers in open this season. Salmonbun has been a pretty pleasant surprise, i think i see names like his and immediately assume that they're shit and will always be shit, but he's definitely been pretty decent. losing bwat to school or w/e it is he left for is kind of a shame but i think his namesake will be just fine

5. Muffin Men - Trip and kanon are the two rly good players on this team, but blues and muffinz definitely do a good job of cleaning up. I've never really been impressed by safrix when i've played against him but he does his job for this team so thats a good thing. They have the DM to be higher on this list but losing to Guado knocks them down for now.

6. Virgin Police - The less washed up of the two teams i'm about to list, virgin police have rolled 3 easy matchups and gotten beat soundly by nNn. in the latter game ninjitsu looked like he was playing on a touchpad or something but maybe it was just a bad day or he was having connection issues or the server sucks or whatever john is in vogue right now. Straight up experience will carry these guys to playoffs but they wont even sniff the former success they had moving forward unless they grind all the rust off.

7. SS Fan Club - Looking at this team there are obviously some names that you'll recognize but the class switches and general apathy (?) have contributed to some less than stellar play so far. They've only played one real match which was a pretty solid win over a less than solid opponent, but what surprises me is how weak the dm on this team is overall. I expected to see them just try to DM everything in their path like most offclassing teams do, but these guys don't seem to be taking that approach.

8. SYOPS TF2 - This team is better than 8th but i didnt see them on the open standings till now and i dont want to change the numberings i've got down already so i'm just putting them here. CHEERISS is a very solid medic who occasionally makes the most head-scratchingly dumb plays i've ever seen. This team is bolstered hard by their flank, which includes dflame and blueberryvillain, who both have a shitload of experience. kyle mortowski is a surprisingly strong pocket given his lack of experience, too. awesometacular is ok for an open demo and won't hold them back this season.

9. morin than meets the eye - the weird thing about this team is how balanced they are in terms of production from all their combat classes. While most teams I've talked about have a couple of standouts and some weaker players, everyone on this team is at least decent at their class. That balance makes for a tough gameplan against these guys, as there arent as many holes to exploit. That said, on an individual level, this team is a bit weaker than the other top 10 teams, and as team cohesion increases later in the season, I expect these guys to fall off some. Still a playoff team in my eyes, but not with a stellar record.

10. your team - There are a bunch of teams who could fit in this slot so rather than talk about a team that I probably havent scrimmed against or watched and risk offending like 5 other team leaders who deeply believe that they should be on the list i'm just gonna let you pretend that this spot is yours and i'm saying some stuff about your team that's simultaneously vaguely complimentary and insulting.
8 Frags +

I'm so glad I made owls top ten.

I'm so glad I made owls top ten.
2 Frags +

i love the way boys smell

i love the way boys smell
-6 Frags +

Squid Squad beat Blanc in Blanc's first week of existence in the offseason when both teams had half their roster.

Squid Squad 5-4 :3

Squid Squad beat Blanc in Blanc's first week of existence in the offseason when both teams had half their roster.

Squid Squad 5-4 :3
3 Frags +

clicking the teams names should take you to their esea page. Article was hard to read because I had no idea who the 6 were for most of the teams.

edit: oh. cool you can click the blue 'vs.' to get to the match page. that works just as well.

[s]clicking the teams names should take you to their esea page. Article was hard to read because I had no idea who the 6 were for most of the teams.[/s]

edit: oh. cool you can click the blue 'vs.' to get to the match page. that works just as well.
1 Frags +
IsoI have to preface this by saying that mean no disrespect to No Homers Club with this post.

Yeah, we definitely don't need any hype for this week (or next). We appreciate the effort but we're still figuring a lot of things out. We're gonna bust our butts to make games out of our matches this week but wasting space on us in these articles seems silly to me with so many talented teams up at the top of open.

If someone wants to cover new/lowish teams separately I think that would be fantastic, though.

For this, I must applaud them and encourage them to do their best in this, their hardest matchup so far this season

No disrespect to Schrute (all cool guys!) but we did get 5-0'd in about 8 minutes by SYOPS already and I hope we can put up a bit more fight this week!

[quote=Iso]
[/quote]

Yeah, we definitely don't need any hype for this week (or next). We appreciate the effort but we're still figuring a lot of things out. We're gonna bust our butts to make games out of our matches this week but wasting space on us in these articles seems silly to me with so many talented teams up at the top of open.

If someone wants to cover new/lowish teams separately I think that would be fantastic, though.

[quote]For this, I must applaud them and encourage them to do their best in this, their hardest matchup so far this season[/quote]
No disrespect to Schrute (all cool guys!) but we did get 5-0'd in about 8 minutes by SYOPS already and I hope we can put up a bit more fight this week!
0 Frags +
DanceNumberclicking the teams names should take you to their esea page. Article was hard to read because I had no idea who the 6 were for most of the teams.

Rosters should be back next week, I was having a great deal of difficulty getting them properly aligned and just decided to scrap them. Sorry!

[quote=DanceNumber][s]clicking the teams names should take you to their esea page. Article was hard to read because I had no idea who the 6 were for most of the teams.[/s]

edit: oh. cool you can click the blue 'vs.' to get to the match page. that works just as well.[/quote]

Rosters should be back next week, I was having a great deal of difficulty getting them properly aligned and just decided to scrap them. Sorry!
6 Frags +
4812622Squid Squad beat Blanc in Blanc's first week of existence in the offseason when both teams had half their roster.
[quote=4812622]Squid Squad beat Blanc in Blanc's [b][u]first week of existence[/u][/b] in the [b][u]offseason[/u][/b] when both teams had [b][u]half their roster[/u][/b].
[/quote]
3 Frags +
testifyI'm so glad I made owls top ten.

Oh I forgot to mention that night owls are the one team that can't be in that number 10 spot, they have too much dead weight to drag around

[quote=testify]I'm so glad I made owls top ten.[/quote]

Oh I forgot to mention that night owls are the one team that can't be in that number 10 spot, they have too much dead weight to drag around
0 Frags +

blanc 5-1

blanc 5-1
2 Frags +

mmm i'll agree with the 5-4 muffin men

i feel like SS fan club is really volatile so whether they lose or win it's more likely to be a 5-2 or 5-1 game but that's like a coinflip

mmm i'll agree with the 5-4 muffin men

i feel like SS fan club is really volatile so whether they lose or win it's more likely to be a 5-2 or 5-1 game but that's like a coinflip
1 Frags +

5-3 muffin men if not 5-2

5-3 muffin men if not 5-2
5 Frags +

i think morin that meets the eye is going to do pretty well this season, they've improved pretty quickly.
the "hii open" of this season imo

i think morin that meets the eye is going to do pretty well this season, they've improved pretty quickly.
4 Frags +

I think everyone underestimates Squid Squad's ace in the hole: The mana engineer play. Best engi in HL silver 2014.

I think everyone underestimates Squid Squad's ace in the hole: The mana engineer play. Best engi in HL silver 2014.
4 Frags +
Squid Squad has…

Okay, so this match is basically pre-decided

:(
I guess actions speak better than words.

[quote]Squid Squad has…

Okay, so this match is basically pre-decided[/quote]
:(
I guess actions speak better than words.
7 Frags +
kanoni think morin that meets the eye is going to do pretty well this season, they've improved pretty quickly.

that's actually incredibly hilarious since I doubt
1) they'll get 5+ ffw's to get into playoffs
2) they'll get a ffw in playoffs against the #4 seeded team after playing a team that didnt scrim during the super long gap after the regular season
3) they'll face a really good team (hi american jerks) in playoffs that loses their demo before the match because of some electricity problem? internet problem? and still drop 2 rounds

the only thing we share in common is that their pocket is also shit and should be playing on a low open team

they're good though yeah

[quote=kanon]i think morin that meets the eye is going to do pretty well this season, they've improved pretty quickly.
the "hii open" of this season imo[/quote]

that's actually incredibly hilarious since I doubt
1) they'll get 5+ ffw's to get into playoffs
2) they'll get a ffw in playoffs against the #4 seeded team after playing a team that didnt scrim during the super long gap after the regular season
3) they'll face a really good team (hi american jerks) in playoffs that loses their demo before the match because of some electricity problem? internet problem? and still drop 2 rounds

the only thing we share in common is that their pocket is also shit and should be playing on a low open team

they're good though yeah
3 Frags +

you are underrating squid squad a lot

you are underrating squid squad a lot
1 Frags +

there should be no team named " Immigration Enforcement" without the concent of me, ikpure, haha, zaxx or carni.

there should be no team named " Immigration Enforcement" without the concent of me, ikpure, haha, zaxx or carni.
1 Frags +

let alone go 0-4 with the team name.

let alone go 0-4 with the team name.
5 Frags +
universe3) they'll face a really good team (hi american jerks) in playoffs that loses their demo before the match because of some electricity problem? internet problem? and still drop 2 rounds

dagger's power went out for the night, plus a roamer sub with over 500 ping just to get an extra person, and walka and I switched because he had over 100 ping and couldnt aim rockets (i mean its not like he normally can). gud times

[quote=universe]
3) they'll face a really good team (hi american jerks) in playoffs that loses their demo before the match because of some electricity problem? internet problem? and still drop 2 rounds[/quote]

dagger's power went out for the night, plus a roamer sub with over 500 ping just to get an extra person, and walka and I switched because he had over 100 ping and couldnt aim rockets (i mean its not like he normally can). gud times
4 Frags +

squid squad actually has a nice handful of playmakers but i still think blanc will take the win based on overall superior dm and coordination

squid squad actually has a nice handful of playmakers but i still think blanc will take the win based on overall superior dm and coordination
5 Frags +

christ uni i dont think he meant that exactly

christ uni i dont think he meant that exactly
1 Frags +

every day i'm astounded that shdw hasn't cut uni yet

every day i'm astounded that shdw hasn't cut uni yet
9 Frags +
Mr_OwlI've never really been impressed by safrix

:((((((((((((

[quote=Mr_Owl]I've never really been impressed by safrix[/quote]

:((((((((((((
3 Frags +

also muffinz is our real carry dont be deceived

Show Content
also muffinz is our real carry dont be deceived [spoiler][img]http://i.imgur.com/ctJwdgZ.jpg[/img][/spoiler]
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.