Upvote Upvoted 0 Downvote Downvoted
A region flag for individual posts
0 Frags +

I haven't spent much time on on these forums, but I think it would be good to be able to put a country's flag in the title to show where the post applies to. For example in the Lans section, it would make it easier to look for lans in countrys you could actually get to.

People very often don't specify what region they are talking about with titles like

"What teams are playing next season?" (season of what?)
"Bla bla bla something about ESEA bla" (europe or america?)

Also I have noticed we often get Americans coming to TF2Pickup because they read the TFTV thread and didn't notice we only do EU pickups.

By default it could just be "international"

I haven't spent much time on on these forums, but I think it would be good to be able to put a country's flag in the title to show where the post applies to. For example in the Lans section, it would make it easier to look for lans in countrys you could actually get to.

People very often don't specify what region they are talking about with titles like

"What teams are playing next season?" (season of what?)
"Bla bla bla something about ESEA bla" (europe or america?)

Also I have noticed we often get Americans coming to TF2Pickup because they read the TFTV thread and didn't notice we only do EU pickups.

By default it could just be "international"
8 Frags +

or u could like

read

its actually worked 100% of the time for me

or u could like

read

its actually worked 100% of the time for me
2 Frags +

these forums mostly tend to esea 6s which is only based in na. most of the lan threads that are posted here are based in na as well.

no one really discusses etf2l here besides the odd drama and match threads.

these forums mostly tend to esea 6s which is only based in na. most of the lan threads that are posted here are based in na as well.

no one really discusses etf2l here besides the odd drama and match threads.
-3 Frags +

But the point of a thread title is to let you know if you want to read the thread, not everyone wants to read every thread m

But the point of a thread title is to let you know if you want to read the thread, not everyone wants to read every thread m
1 Frags +

It really doesn't take so much time out of your day to click the thread and see if it applies to you.

It really doesn't take so much time out of your day to click the thread and see if it applies to you.
2 Frags +

etf2l.org <---- good website go there if you're interested in EU lans or something

etf2l.org <---- good website go there if you're interested in EU lans or something
0 Frags +

tbh most match and league threads already mention whether they are esea or etf2l in the title, and most lan threads mention locations in their titles.

tbh most match and league threads already mention whether they are esea or etf2l in the title, and most lan threads mention locations in their titles.
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.