Upvote Upvoted 23 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3 4 5
TF2 update for 1/27/15
Patch Notes
0 Frags +

Via HLDS:

Valve
    - Fixed a client crash related to Spies disguising as players and then switching their disguise weapon
    - Fixed a bug related to overhead icons disappearing (Nemesis, Dueling Partner, Powerups, Coach/Student)
    - Fixed wrapped Giftapult packages not having the "Deliver Gift" option in the context menu
    - Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines
    - Fixed a bug with Dead Ringer cloak meter being lowered to 40% after Super Armor duration ends when cloak was extended via pickups or the L'Etranger
    - Removed the promo restrictions from the Brimstone
    - Added TF2Connexion Season 14 tournament medals
    - Updated the localization files
    - Mannpower mode changes:
    - New temporary powerup - Uber. Respawns at 1/3rd the speed of Crit powerup
    - Fixed some bugs that would cause powerups to stop spawning
    - Fixed the Action Slot key behaving different for the grapple hook depending on the setting for hud_fastswitch
    - Powerup changes:
    - Vampire: Flamethrower and Minigun return 80% of damage back as health instead of 100%
    - Warlock: Added 25% damage resistance. 100% of sentry damage is now reflected back to the sentry
    - Vampire and Warlock max health buffs are now additive (+80hp and +100hp) instead of multiplicative (x1.4 and x1.5)
    - Haste: Sticky bomb arm time reduced
    - Precision and Haste: Sniper rifles now have quicker damage ramp-up and re-zoom after shooting
    - Precision: Sniper rifles now have double damage. Increased blast weapon clip size by 50%
    - Scoring Support
    - Capture flag: +20 points
    - Return team flag: +4 points
    - Kill an enemy who is carrying a powerup: +1 point
    - Flag mechanics
    - Captured flags now take 12 seconds to re-emerge from the ground so they can't be stolen again right away

Rumor has it:

- Item schema update: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/SteamTracking/commit/8de079fef3d30d72cd47f9656e02e8816363eccf

- Strings: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/GameTracking/commit/220e5773a100fecfbaf97f0dd6bd32eeacab6da3

- Size is ~65 MB

Via [url=https://list.valvesoftware.com/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/hlds]HLDS[/url]:

[quote=Valve][list]
- Fixed a client crash related to Spies disguising as players and then switching their disguise weapon
- Fixed a bug related to overhead icons disappearing (Nemesis, Dueling Partner, Powerups, Coach/Student)
- Fixed wrapped Giftapult packages not having the "Deliver Gift" option in the context menu
- Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines
- Fixed a bug with Dead Ringer cloak meter being lowered to 40% after Super Armor duration ends when cloak was extended via pickups or the L'Etranger
- Removed the promo restrictions from the Brimstone
- Added TF2Connexion Season 14 tournament medals
- Updated the localization files
- Mannpower mode changes:
- New temporary powerup - Uber. Respawns at 1/3rd the speed of Crit powerup
- Fixed some bugs that would cause powerups to stop spawning
- Fixed the Action Slot key behaving different for the grapple hook depending on the setting for hud_fastswitch
- Powerup changes:
- Vampire: Flamethrower and Minigun return 80% of damage back as health instead of 100%
- Warlock: Added 25% damage resistance. 100% of sentry damage is now reflected back to the sentry
- Vampire and Warlock max health buffs are now additive (+80hp and +100hp) instead of multiplicative (x1.4 and x1.5)
- Haste: Sticky bomb arm time reduced
- Precision and Haste: Sniper rifles now have quicker damage ramp-up and re-zoom after shooting
- Precision: Sniper rifles now have double damage. Increased blast weapon clip size by 50%
- Scoring Support
- Capture flag: +20 points
- Return team flag: +4 points
- Kill an enemy who is carrying a powerup: +1 point
- Flag mechanics
- Captured flags now take 12 seconds to re-emerge from the ground so they can't be stolen again right away
[/list][/quote]

Rumor has it:

- Item schema update: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/SteamTracking/commit/8de079fef3d30d72cd47f9656e02e8816363eccf

- Strings: https://github.com/SteamDatabase/GameTracking/commit/220e5773a100fecfbaf97f0dd6bd32eeacab6da3

- Size is ~65 MB
22 Frags +

Welcome back, wickedplayer494. We missed you!

Welcome back, wickedplayer494. We missed you!
16 Frags +

With original tabbing (the formatting is gross, I wish the forums respected tabs!):

• Fixed a client crash related to Spies disguising as players and then switching their disguise weapon
  • Fixed a bug related to overhead icons disappearing (Nemesis, Dueling Partner, Powerups, Coach/Student)
  • Fixed wrapped Giftapult packages not having the "Deliver Gift" option in the context menu
  • Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines
  • Fixed a bug with Dead Ringer cloak meter being lowered to 40% after Super Armor duration ends when cloak was extended via pickups or the L'Etranger
  • Removed the promo restrictions from the Brimstone
  • Added TF2Connexion Season 14 tournament medals
  • Updated the localization files
  • Mannpower mode changes:
    • New temporary powerup - Uber. Respawns at 1/3rd the speed of Crit powerup
    • Fixed some bugs that would cause powerups to stop spawning
    • Fixed the Action Slot key behaving different for the grapple hook depending on the setting for hud_fastswitch
    • Powerup changes:
      • Vampire: Flamethrower and Minigun return 80% of damage back as health instead of 100%
      • Warlock: Added 25% damage resistance. 100% of sentry damage is now reflected back to the sentry
      • Vampire and Warlock max health buffs are now additive (+80hp and +100hp) instead of multiplicative (x1.4 and x1.5)
      • Haste: Sticky bomb arm time reduced
      • Precision and Haste: Sniper rifles now have quicker damage ramp-up and re-zoom after shooting
      • Precision: Sniper rifles now have double damage. Increased blast weapon clip size by 50%
    • Scoring Support
      • Capture flag: +20 points
      • Return team flag: +4 points
      • Kill an enemy who is carrying a powerup: +1 point
    • Flag mechanics
      • Captured flags now take 12 seconds to re-emerge from the ground so they can't be stolen again right away
With original tabbing (the formatting is gross, I wish the forums respected tabs!):

[list]
[*] Fixed a client crash related to Spies disguising as players and then switching their disguise weapon
[*] Fixed a bug related to overhead icons disappearing (Nemesis, Dueling Partner, Powerups, Coach/Student)
[*] Fixed wrapped Giftapult packages not having the "Deliver Gift" option in the context menu
[*] Fixed some taunt sound effects that were clipping the character lines
[*] Fixed a bug with Dead Ringer cloak meter being lowered to 40% after Super Armor duration ends when cloak was extended via pickups or the L'Etranger
[*] Removed the promo restrictions from the Brimstone
[*] Added TF2Connexion Season 14 tournament medals
[*] Updated the localization files
[*] Mannpower mode changes: [list]
[*] New temporary powerup - Uber. Respawns at 1/3rd the speed of Crit powerup
[*] Fixed some bugs that would cause powerups to stop spawning
[*] Fixed the Action Slot key behaving different for the grapple hook depending on the setting for hud_fastswitch
[*] Powerup changes: [list]
[*] Vampire: Flamethrower and Minigun return 80% of damage back as health instead of 100%
[*] Warlock: Added 25% damage resistance. 100% of sentry damage is now reflected back to the sentry
[*] Vampire and Warlock max health buffs are now additive (+80hp and +100hp) instead of multiplicative (x1.4 and x1.5)
[*] Haste: Sticky bomb arm time reduced
[*] Precision and Haste: Sniper rifles now have quicker damage ramp-up and re-zoom after shooting
[*] Precision: Sniper rifles now have double damage. Increased blast weapon clip size by 50% [/list]
[*] Scoring Support [list]
[*] Capture flag: +20 points
[*] Return team flag: +4 points
[*] Kill an enemy who is carrying a powerup: +1 point [/list]
[*] Flag mechanics [list]
[*] Captured flags now take 12 seconds to re-emerge from the ground so they can't be stolen again right away
36 Frags +

has anyone else noticed people's weapons (or even sentries, for engies) clipping through their models? as in, a soldier who has their rocket launcher out will also have their escape plan clipping through their body/face. doesn't happen *always* but i have seen it often since the most recent updates.

has anyone else noticed people's weapons (or even sentries, for engies) clipping through their models? as in, a soldier who has their rocket launcher out will also have their escape plan clipping through their body/face. doesn't happen *always* but i have seen it often since the most recent updates.
Patch Notes
4 Frags +
joddhas anyone else noticed people's weapons (or even sentries, for engies) clipping through their models? as in, a soldier who has their rocket launcher out will also have their escape plan clipping through their body/face. doesn't happen *always* but i have seen it often since the most recent updates.

I think that's been a thing since the last one, or the one before it. No mention of it getting fixed, unless someone's willing to test. For science, of course.

[quote=jodd]has anyone else noticed people's weapons (or even sentries, for engies) clipping through their models? as in, a soldier who has their rocket launcher out will also have their escape plan clipping through their body/face. doesn't happen *always* but i have seen it often since the most recent updates.[/quote]
I think that's been a thing since the last one, or the one before it. No mention of it getting fixed, unless someone's willing to test. For science, of course.
-23 Frags +
joddhas anyone else noticed people's weapons (or even sentries, for engies) clipping through their models? as in, a soldier who has their rocket launcher out will also have their escape plan clipping through their body/face. doesn't happen *always* but i have seen it often since the most recent updates.

same thing is what's making heavy gloves show up full time

we're supposed to get UGC medals before February but it looks like u can't trust anything an admin posts smh at this awful league :(

[quote=jodd]has anyone else noticed people's weapons (or even sentries, for engies) clipping through their models? as in, a soldier who has their rocket launcher out will also have their escape plan clipping through their body/face. doesn't happen *always* but i have seen it often since the most recent updates.[/quote]
same thing is what's making heavy gloves show up full time

we're supposed to get UGC medals before February but it looks like u can't trust anything an admin posts smh at this awful league :(
26 Frags +
lvl4we're supposed to get UGC medals before February but it looks like u can't trust anything an admin posts smh at this awful league :(

UGC sent out their medals a few days after S14 ended. Its all on valve to actually add them in the game. I swear, UGC gets so much shit for no reason. Just please try to stay informed before bashing something. An admin gave the date as an estimation but then removed his post a day later as to not spread misinformation since its all out of their control

[quote=lvl4]
we're supposed to get UGC medals before February but it looks like u can't trust anything an admin posts smh at this awful league :([/quote]
UGC sent out their medals a few days after S14 ended. Its all on valve to actually add them in the game. I swear, UGC gets so much shit for no reason. Just please try to stay informed before bashing something. An admin gave the date as an estimation but then removed his post a day later as to not spread misinformation since its all out of their control
-33 Frags +
DaStabaj I swear, UGC gets so much shit for no reason.

probably because its a bad league for 6s and not a good league for HL :\

[quote=DaStabaj] I swear, UGC gets so much shit for no reason. [/quote]
probably because its a bad league for 6s and not a good league for HL :\
3 Frags +

Yes, I have had this for some weeks now, and noticed it mainly on mge. It's really annoying tbh

Yes, I have had this for some weeks now, and noticed it mainly on mge. It's really annoying tbh
11 Frags +

That's the hive mind concensus on this forum but I'd like to hear why you think that.

I've played steel-gold in 6s and I found it a lot of fun and pretty challenging as someone who didn't have any 6s experience. Granted, I was going to play ESEA because of being told I'd improve quicker but couldn't this season because of work+school. Besides, they added a lot of admins this season to 6s, in response, I think, partly, to the tftv and UGC forum post about the quality control. I can't really tell you if things are better now seeing as how the season hasn't started yet, but it's not like the league doesn't listen.

That's the hive mind concensus on this forum but I'd like to hear why you think that.

I've played steel-gold in 6s and I found it a lot of fun and pretty challenging as someone who didn't have any 6s experience. Granted, I was going to play ESEA because of being told I'd improve quicker but couldn't this season because of work+school. Besides, they added a lot of admins this season to 6s, in response, I think, partly, to the tftv and UGC forum post about the quality control. I can't really tell you if things are better now seeing as how the season hasn't started yet, but it's not like the league doesn't listen.
12 Frags +

ugc is gr8
some of their admins are not as good
their rules are weird
but they're still gr8

ugc is gr8
some of their admins are not as good
their rules are weird
but they're still gr8
-15 Frags +
DaStabaj why you think that.

Plat 6s is very hard to take seriously, which I guess is fine if you just want UGC to be a beginner or nonserious league, but its hard to accept or respect an entity that lets you treat its top division like a joke. I spent the last two seasons in plat, with the first being fairly serious but with a team that probably belonged in steel or silver, and the second pugging every match. The first season we only got ffws (4) and the second we won once, for 3 wins total. Either way, my roster is still in plat, which is pretty dumb imo since any outside party can clearly see that the team doesn't belong in the division, assuming the point of the division is to be serious and played to win. Any team in UGC can request to play in Plat, and will be put in it, which really defeats the point of plat as well as every other division for 6s except like silver if u want a 1st place medal.

I haven't played HL for like 6 seasons, so this is my first time dealing with HL UGC in years but so far it took them ~2 weeks to add me to my roster, and my first match was against an invite player in Silver, after my team got moved up for having too many Open players on it. Overall I think UGC HL is much better than 6s, but it still has a big air of unprofessionalism surrounding it. I don't see why plat/gold only has one match a week, when even the bottom 6s divisions have two. If UGC wants HL to be a serious game mode, making it a bigger part of the weekly TF2 schedule would kind've help I guess, but I imagine a lot of players would quit because most people don't actually take HL seriously, which kind of sucks on its own terms

idk

[quote=DaStabaj] why you think that.
[/quote]
Plat 6s is very hard to take seriously, which I guess is fine if you just want UGC to be a beginner or nonserious league, but its hard to accept or respect an entity that lets you treat its top division like a joke. I spent the last two seasons in plat, with the first being fairly serious but with a team that probably belonged in steel or silver, and the second pugging every match. The first season we only got ffws (4) and the second we won once, for 3 wins total. Either way, my roster is still in plat, which is pretty dumb imo since any outside party can clearly see that the team doesn't belong in the division, assuming the point of the division is to be serious and played to win. Any team in UGC can request to play in Plat, and will be put in it, which really defeats the point of plat as well as every other division for 6s except like silver if u want a 1st place medal.

I haven't played HL for like 6 seasons, so this is my first time dealing with HL UGC in years but so far it took them ~2 weeks to add me to my roster, and my first match was against an invite player in Silver, after my team got moved up for having too many Open players on it. Overall I think UGC HL is much better than 6s, but it still has a big air of unprofessionalism surrounding it. I don't see why plat/gold only has one match a week, when even the bottom 6s divisions have two. If UGC wants HL to be a serious game mode, making it a bigger part of the weekly TF2 schedule would kind've help I guess, but I imagine a lot of players would quit because most people don't actually take HL seriously, which kind of sucks on its own terms

idk
6 Frags +

I'm pretty sure UGC sixes is also one match a week, and if they did make HL two/week I'm pretty sure that the quality would plummet because sixes players wouldn't want to dedicate two full nights to playing HL.

I'm pretty sure UGC sixes is also one match a week, and if they did make HL two/week I'm pretty sure that the quality would plummet because sixes players wouldn't want to dedicate two full nights to playing HL.
11 Frags +
lvl4Plat 6s is very hard to take seriously, which I guess is fine if you just want UGC to be a beginner or nonserious league, but its hard to accept or respect an entity that lets you treat its top division like a joke. I spent the last two seasons in plat, with the first being fairly serious but with a team that probably belonged in steel or silver, and the second pugging every match. The first season we only got ffws (4) and the second we won once, for 3 wins total. Either way, my roster is still in plat, which is pretty dumb imo since any outside party can clearly see that the team doesn't belong in the division, assuming the point of the division is to be serious and played to win. Any team in UGC can request to play in Plat, and will be put in it, which really defeats the point of plat as well as every other division for 6s except like silver if u want a 1st place medal.

I made a thread a while back involving UGC 6s being a complete joke. The main reason of that was UGC 6s only had one admin taking care of the 6s league (who was also taking care of 4v4 league). They got more admins now so hopefully this season and seasons after it gets a lot better and becomes less of a joke.

lvl4I haven't played HL for like 6 seasons, so this is my first time dealing with HL UGC in years but so far it took them ~2 weeks to add me to my roster, and my first match was against an invite player in Silver, after my team got moved up for having too many Open players on it. Overall I think UGC HL is much better than 6s, but it still has a big air of unprofessionalism surrounding it. I don't see why plat/gold only has one match a week, when even the bottom 6s divisions have two. If UGC wants HL to be a serious game mode, making it a bigger part of the weekly TF2 schedule would kind've help I guess, but I imagine a lot of players would quit because most people don't actually take HL seriously, which kind of sucks on its own terms

Sandbagging is a constant issue everywhere and finding out what teams deserve to be in what division is really hard because this is mostly based on scrims, from what I hear. The first two weeks of matches are usually there to find out what teams belong in what division more clearly. I also believe HL doesn't do more than one match a week because of 6s being a more serious and a more played game mode + getting 18 people to play is really annoying to do without scheduling way ahead in advance.

Don't mean to derail the thread, sorry.

[quote=lvl4]
[/quote]

I made a [url=http://www.ugcleague.com/forum/showthread.php?28687-Quality-control-for-UGC-6s]thread[/url] a while back involving UGC 6s being a complete joke. The main reason of that was UGC 6s only had one admin taking care of the 6s league (who was also taking care of 4v4 league). They got more admins now so hopefully this season and seasons after it gets a lot better and becomes less of a joke.

[quote=lvl4]
[/quote]

Sandbagging is a constant issue everywhere and finding out what teams deserve to be in what division is really hard because this is mostly based on scrims, from what I hear. The first two weeks of matches are usually there to find out what teams belong in what division more clearly. I also believe HL doesn't do more than one match a week because of 6s being a more serious and a more played game mode + getting 18 people to play is really annoying to do without scheduling way ahead in advance.

Don't mean to derail the thread, sorry.
7 Frags +

The state of plat 6s is a valid point imo. A lot of teams joined/roster rode just to get a plat medal, which I think was a primary point in the threads from a while ago. The reason we played gold instead of plat is that we were told we were less likely to be play against gimmick teams and ffw's. hopefully that improves this season.

The match days I dont really agree with, with an 8 week season, as someone who's led a lot of teams, having your core 9 for more than a garunteed day as well as having scrims to practice the next map. There is an invite player limit in lower divs but I think if you had a lot of 6s talent in steel, you would've rolled.

There was a team made of mid-high open players who rolled silver even though they had little to no HL exp. granted. They had freestate on scout.

My main point is that if you have an issue or complaint, take the time to ask admins in their support chat or message them. Complaining about issues on here may not reach them.

I have a lot of respect for UGC since they have thousands of players and less than 20? People who are all volunteers as staff. I just wish more people would be constructive instead of just being rude.

Thanks for expanding on your points

The state of plat 6s is a valid point imo. A lot of teams joined/roster rode just to get a plat medal, which I think was a primary point in the threads from a while ago. The reason we played gold instead of plat is that we were told we were less likely to be play against gimmick teams and ffw's. hopefully that improves this season.

The match days I dont really agree with, with an 8 week season, as someone who's led a lot of teams, having your core 9 for more than a garunteed day as well as having scrims to practice the next map. There is an invite player limit in lower divs but I think if you had a lot of 6s talent in steel, you would've rolled.

There was a team made of mid-high open players who rolled silver even though they had little to no HL exp. granted. They had freestate on scout.

My main point is that if you have an issue or complaint, take the time to ask admins in their support chat or message them. Complaining about issues on here may not reach them.

I have a lot of respect for UGC since they have thousands of players and less than 20? People who are all volunteers as staff. I just wish more people would be constructive instead of just being rude.

Thanks for expanding on your points
26 Frags +

how about that tf2 update tho

how about that tf2 update tho
4 Frags +

30 Frags +

I completely forgot mannpower mode was a thing

I completely forgot mannpower mode was a thing
-8 Frags +
lvl4DaStabaj why you think that.Plat 6s is very hard to take seriously, which I guess is fine if you just want UGC to be a beginner or nonserious league, but its hard to accept or respect an entity that lets you treat its top division like a joke. I spent the last two seasons in plat, with the first being fairly serious but with a team that probably belonged in steel or silver, and the second pugging every match. The first season we only got ffws (4) and the second we won once, for 3 wins total. Either way, my roster is still in plat, which is pretty dumb imo since any outside party can clearly see that the team doesn't belong in the division, assuming the point of the division is to be serious and played to win. Any team in UGC can request to play in Plat, and will be put in it, which really defeats the point of plat as well as every other division for 6s except like silver if u want a 1st place medal.

So Plat 6's is a joke because your team treats it like a joke and plays in a division they know they aren't good enough for just to lose?

I thought the reason UGC 6's is a joke was because the players aren't good enough. Now you're telling me the players in Plat 6's are too good for you?

[quote=lvl4][quote=DaStabaj] why you think that.
[/quote]
Plat 6s is very hard to take seriously, which I guess is fine if you just want UGC to be a beginner or nonserious league, but its hard to accept or respect an entity that lets you treat its top division like a joke. I spent the last two seasons in plat, with the first being fairly serious but with a team that probably belonged in steel or silver, and the second pugging every match. The first season we only got ffws (4) and the second we won once, for 3 wins total. Either way, my roster is still in plat, which is pretty dumb imo since any outside party can clearly see that the team doesn't belong in the division, assuming the point of the division is to be serious and played to win. Any team in UGC can request to play in Plat, and will be put in it, which really defeats the point of plat as well as every other division for 6s except like silver if u want a 1st place medal.[/quote]

So Plat 6's is a joke because your team treats it like a joke and plays in a division they know they aren't good enough for just to lose?

I thought the reason UGC 6's is a joke was because the players aren't good enough. Now you're telling me the players in Plat 6's are too good for you?
6 Frags +
Shun

It's because the league can be treated like a joke and despite doing that his team is still considered Platinum. And because 40% of his team's matches over the last 2 seasons were forfeit wins.

[quote=Shun]

I thought the reason UGC 6's is a joke was because the players aren't good enough. Now you're telling me the players in Plat 6's are too good for you?[/quote]
It's because the league can be treated like a joke and despite doing that his team is still considered Platinum. And because 40% of his team's matches over the last 2 seasons were forfeit wins.
13 Frags +
lvl4DaStabaj I swear, UGC gets so much shit for no reason. probably because its a bad league for 6s and not a good league for HL :\

http://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=11819

I'm sorry that you prestigious team "give me the badge please" has had a poor experience in UGC. Placement is being taken more seriously now, and with any luck, your team will be moved down after this season.

[quote=lvl4][quote=DaStabaj] I swear, UGC gets so much shit for no reason. [/quote]
probably because its a bad league for 6s and not a good league for HL :\[/quote]

I'm sorry that you prestigious team "give me the badge please" has had a poor experience in UGC. Placement is being taken more seriously now, and with any luck, your team will be moved down after this season.
9 Frags +

-13 Frags +
smobohttp://www.ugcleague.com/team_page.cfm?clan_id=11819

we were actually planning to try this season :\
i think you missed the point tho sorry that I don't think your league has handled its divisions very well :(

[quote=smobo]

I'm sorry that you prestigious team "give me the badge please" has had a poor experience in UGC. Placement is being taken more seriously now, and with any luck, your team will be moved down after this season.[/quote]
we were actually planning to try this season :\
i think you missed the point tho sorry that I don't think your league has handled its divisions very well :(
0 Frags +
DaStabajThere was a team made of mid-high open players who rolled silver even though they had little to no HL exp. granted. They had freestate on scout.

I feel like you're talking about corn ducks since we had freestate on our silver 6s team but we had no open players and we were actually mainly highlander players.

[quote=DaStabaj]
There was a team made of mid-high open players who rolled silver even though they had little to no HL exp. granted. They had freestate on scout.[/quote]
I feel like you're talking about corn ducks since we had freestate on our silver 6s team but we had no open players and we were actually mainly highlander players.
5 Frags +
marqueehttp://puu.sh/f7dlJ/d83ffd4fcf.jpg

Anybody else having missing props in MGE after this update? I tryed verifying my cache and reinstalling/moving my game onto my harddrive and i still get this and sometimes I crash when it disappears.

I get this too. I don't know whats triggering it but after playing for 5~ minutes, parts of the map and all players disappear. By reconnecting, it fixes itself for another five or so minutes before it happens again. I also kept crashing a lot more than usual after the update.

http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/529506149729249981/6378F2286F57324F7291F7EF3AD8C71B216651A4/

I haven't tested if it happens on any other map than badlands but when I was scrimming one of my teammates had the same problem and also kept crashing bunch of times.

I have Comanglia's FPS cfg, if that has anything to do with it.

[quote=marquee][img]http://puu.sh/f7dlJ/d83ffd4fcf.jpg[/img]

Anybody else having missing props in MGE after this update? I tryed verifying my cache and reinstalling/moving my game onto my harddrive and i still get this and sometimes I crash when it disappears.[/quote]

I get this too. I don't know whats triggering it but after playing for 5~ minutes, parts of the map and all players disappear. By reconnecting, it fixes itself for another five or so minutes before it happens again. I also kept crashing a lot more than usual after the update.

[img]http://cloud-4.steamusercontent.com/ugc/529506149729249981/6378F2286F57324F7291F7EF3AD8C71B216651A4/[/img]

I haven't tested if it happens on any other map than badlands but when I was scrimming one of my teammates had the same problem and also kept crashing bunch of times.

I have Comanglia's FPS cfg, if that has anything to do with it.
0 Frags +

I got disappearing props in a custom payload map in a pub, and I haven't changed my graphical settings in a long time, so it's likely to be a bug in one of the commands that already exist or just a graphics bug newly introduced.

I got disappearing props in a custom payload map in a pub, and I haven't changed my graphical settings in a long time, so it's likely to be a bug in one of the commands that already exist or just a graphics bug newly introduced.
9 Frags +

thank god they updated a gamemode no one even plays instead of the actual game

thank god they updated a gamemode no one even plays instead of the actual game
5 Frags +
DayNifeDaStabajThere was a team made of mid-high open players who rolled silver even though they had little to no HL exp. granted. They had freestate on scout.I feel like you're talking about corn ducks since we had freestate on our silver 6s team but we had no open players and we were actually mainly highlander players.

Nah this was s12. Soz, cloudmaker, freestate, and geknaiir are the only names I remember.

[quote=DayNife][quote=DaStabaj]
There was a team made of mid-high open players who rolled silver even though they had little to no HL exp. granted. They had freestate on scout.[/quote]
I feel like you're talking about corn ducks since we had freestate on our silver 6s team but we had no open players and we were actually mainly highlander players.[/quote]

Nah this was s12. Soz, cloudmaker, freestate, and geknaiir are the only names I remember.
4 Frags +

6 Frags +
sevennnthank god they updated a gamemode no one even plays instead of the actual game

a game mode within tf2, regardless of it being in beta is still part of "the actual game".

edit: clearly valve wants mge kids to move on to soap DM, even if it means sabotaging maps with missing props

[quote=sevennn]thank god they updated a gamemode no one even plays [b]instead of the actual game[/b][/quote]
a game mode within tf2, regardless of it being in beta is still part of "the actual game".

edit: clearly valve wants mge kids to move on to soap DM, even if it means sabotaging maps with missing props
1 2 3 4 5
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.