might as well link his full fragclip that includes much more sick stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrsPMPYatU

might as well link his full fragclip that includes much more sick stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKrsPMPYatU
9 Frags +

Arousal is a weird thing.

Arousal is a weird thing.
10 Frags +

He does the craziest shit, so entertaining.

He does the craziest shit, so entertaining.
-4 Frags +

that non moving aim hit pipe
stronk

that non moving aim hit pipe
stronk
16 Frags +

Every time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.

Every time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.
30 Frags +
hektikEvery time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.

I dont think he plays demo. He plays roamer.

[quote=hektik]Every time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.[/quote]

0 Frags +

lol dreamboat

lol dreamboat
0 Frags +
Bonafidelol dreamboat

He's got (demo) bombs for days

[quote=Bonafide]lol dreamboat[/quote]

He's got (demo) bombs for days
2 Frags +
DreamboathektikEvery time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.

lol

[quote=Dreamboat][quote=hektik]Every time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.[/quote]

I dont think he plays demo. He plays roamer.[/quote]

lol
7 Frags +

i really liked the double prefire airshot though

i really liked the double prefire airshot though
23 Frags +
hektikEvery time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.

you cant judge someones dm from a highlight reel of all the shots they hit
(although he does have really good dm)

[quote=hektik]Every time I see a Kaidus frag clip I have a hard time not having him as the best demo in the world. I mean, with that DM he must be really, REALLY, bad in the gamesense department to not be lol.[/quote]
you cant judge someones dm from a highlight reel of all the shots they hit
(although he does have really good dm)
-4 Frags +

called 8500 hours of TF2 i think

called 8500 hours of TF2 i think
-7 Frags +

most insane vid from him to me.

I mean come on, that's 2 months worth of gaming. 2 FUCKING MONTHS AND HE GETS ALL OF THIS

Fortunately for his opponents he can't consistently get these frags :)

Also, unban caber pls

most insane vid from him to me.

I mean come on, that's 2 months worth of gaming. 2 FUCKING MONTHS AND HE GETS ALL OF THIS

Fortunately for his opponents he can't consistently get these frags :)

Also, unban caber pls
cp_granary_pro
24 Frags +
TwiggyAlso, unban caber pls

go play highlander

[quote=Twiggy]Also, unban caber pls[/quote]
go play highlander
6 Frags +

I thought he pogo'd off Knutsson's head with the pipe. Knowing that he pogo'd away with the original sticky and the pipe splash makes it just as cool hahaha. I wanna see it full-speed.

I thought he pogo'd off Knutsson's head with the pipe. Knowing that he pogo'd away with the original sticky and the pipe splash makes it just as cool hahaha. I wanna see it full-speed.
13 Frags +

10 ping demos....envy intensifies

10 ping demos....envy intensifies
25 Frags +
Evilcalled 8500 hours of TF2 i think

Thats probably the reason yeah

DreamboatI dont think he plays demo. He plays roamer.

Haha, nice reasoning there

Sounds reasonable.

[quote=Evil]called 8500 hours of TF2 i think[/quote]

Thats probably the reason yeah

[quote=Dreamboat]I dont think he plays demo. He plays roamer.[/quote]

Haha, nice reasoning there

Sounds reasonable.
13 Frags +

steam notification sound makes me pause every goddamn time

steam notification sound makes me pause every goddamn time
18 Frags +

Nice plug skeej

Nice plug skeej
2 Frags +

Who sticky jumps with 2 sticks across the map, shoots a sticky while soarting through the sky synced so that it'll hit the ground when he'll be close to the med then dets at the stick right at the med's feet for 100 damage, surfs the sticky away and lands a pipe on the med who's been knocked out of the way, drops the uber and lands on a roof with 27 health...

Who sticky jumps with 2 sticks across the map, shoots a sticky while soarting through the sky synced so that it'll hit the ground when he'll be close to the med then dets at the stick right at the med's feet for 100 damage, surfs the sticky away and lands a pipe on the med who's been knocked out of the way, drops the uber and lands on a roof with 27 health...
8 Frags +

I watch his frag videos daily

I watch his frag videos daily
18 Frags +

I made reason jokes before it was cool

I made reason jokes before it was cool
29 Frags +

I try to do this and I end up doing 30 damage to the med and cratering.

I try to do this and I end up doing 30 damage to the med and cratering.
17 Frags +
WisdomTreeWho sticky jumps with 2 sticks across the map, shoots a sticky while soarting through the sky synced so that it'll hit the ground when he'll be close to the med then dets at the stick right at the med's feet for 100 damage, surfs the sticky away and lands a pipe on the med who's been knocked out of the way, drops the uber and lands on a roof with 27 health...

This gentleman's name is "kaidus"

[quote=WisdomTree]Who sticky jumps with 2 sticks across the map, shoots a sticky while soarting through the sky synced so that it'll hit the ground when he'll be close to the med then dets at the stick right at the med's feet for 100 damage, surfs the sticky away and lands a pipe on the med who's been knocked out of the way, drops the uber and lands on a roof with 27 health...[/quote]

This gentleman's name is "kaidus"
16 Frags +

thought this was gonna be a hackusation thread

thought this was gonna be a hackusation thread
8 Frags +
yung_tapthought this was gonna be a hackusation thread

hes cheating

[quote=yung_tap]thought this was gonna be a hackusation thread[/quote]

hes cheating
16 Frags +
yung_tapthought this was gonna be a hackusation thread

paging Axiomatic

[quote=yung_tap]thought this was gonna be a hackusation thread[/quote]
paging Axiomatic
1 2
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.