Upvote Upvoted 5 Downvote Downvoted
1 2 3
dac
posted in Esports
0 Frags +

Anyone else watching DAC?

Show Content
Of course not, we're in the middle of a lag spike pause on all 3 games. Volvo LAN so good.
Anyone else watching DAC?

[spoiler]Of course not, we're in the middle of a lag spike pause on all 3 games. Volvo LAN so good.[/spoiler]
0 Frags +

M V P P H O E N I X

M V P P H O E N I X
-2 Frags +

inc jugg 1st pick/ban every game

inc jugg 1st pick/ban every game
-2 Frags +

Hyped for VG, Newbee starting off really poorly

Hyped for VG, Newbee starting off really poorly
eXtelevision
-15 Frags +

Hope my favorite player does well: LGD.YYYyaaaooooo

Hope my favorite player does well: LGD.YYYyaaaooooo
17 Frags +

I get it cause his name is yao and it's also ur fresh catch phrase *high fives you* nice one man

I get it cause his name is yao and it's also ur fresh catch phrase *high fives you* nice one man
eXtelevision
0 Frags +
JintaI get it cause his name is yao and it's also ur fresh catch phrase *high fives you* nice one man

I LoL'd.

Seemed like great games for DAC yesterday? Got to watch some and hoping to watch some more tonight/tmrw morning.

[quote=Jinta]I get it cause his name is yao and it's also ur fresh catch phrase *high fives you* nice one man[/quote]

I LoL'd.

Seemed like great games for DAC yesterday? Got to watch some and hoping to watch some more tonight/tmrw morning.
-7 Frags +

i love watching choke9

i love watching choke9
-4 Frags +

dank dota2 reddit meme

dank dota2 reddit meme
-6 Frags +

ur actually so fucking retarded ifd you don't thintk thaty tey don't throw like motherfuckers

ur actually so fucking retarded ifd you don't thintk thaty tey don't throw like motherfuckers
2 Frags +

this must fuckin blow if ur chinese

this must fuckin blow if ur chinese
0 Frags +

T E C H I E S 1 0 0 % W I N R A T E

T E C H I E S 1 0 0 % W I N R A T E
0 Frags +
KiritoT E C H I E S 1 0 0 % W I N R A T E

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1194147413

[quote=Kirito]T E C H I E S 1 0 0 % W I N R A T E[/quote]
http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/1194147413
0 Frags +

C9's draft was mad fucking sketchy lmfao...kuro gets Rubick after sf and Chen were drafted. I doubt it will be that easy for secret during their rematch in the grand finals but I have faith.

C9's draft was mad fucking sketchy lmfao...kuro gets Rubick after sf and Chen were drafted. I doubt it will be that easy for secret during their rematch in the grand finals but I have faith.
0 Frags +

Big throws by HR and VG

Big throws by HR and VG
0 Frags +

that secret vs CDEC game was amazing

that secret vs CDEC game was amazing
0 Frags +

secret vs c9 was them saying 'we're ahead, we're gonna pick shit drafts so the chinese teams don't learn anything'

c9 picking CM last pick was the tell all that envy/c9 had no interest in trying to win that game. The two of them know theyre a step above EG right now and trying super hard to beat each other before the elimination games would be a mistake.

It's actually super hard to predict wins and losses in tournaments like this because of how important drafts are. Teams will throw just because they can, and its not 'match fixing' unless theres money involved.

kind of a double edged sword I guess. puts things into perspective.

secret vs c9 was them saying 'we're ahead, we're gonna pick shit drafts so the chinese teams don't learn anything'

c9 picking CM last pick was the tell all that envy/c9 had no interest in trying to win that game. The two of them know theyre a step above EG right now and trying super hard to beat each other before the elimination games would be a mistake.

It's actually super hard to predict wins and losses in tournaments like this because of how important drafts are. Teams will throw just because they can, and its not 'match fixing' unless theres money involved.

kind of a double edged sword I guess. puts things into perspective.
0 Frags +

cdec vs team secret was good game if u havent watched any game you should watch that one

cdec vs team secret was good game if u havent watched any game you should watch that one
0 Frags +

big godzzzzzz

big godzzzzzz
0 Frags +

EG streak over, secret keeps it up. But god damn these lag spike pauses are annoying as fuck.

EG streak over, secret keeps it up. But god damn these lag spike pauses are annoying as fuck.
2 Frags +

cant believe how well EG and secret are doing especially with the roster shakeups they both had, really interesting to see what the chinese reshuffle will be after this.

cant believe how well EG and secret are doing especially with the roster shakeups they both had, really interesting to see what the chinese reshuffle will be after this.
0 Frags +

the pre show just started. Any new predictions after the group stages?

the pre show just started. Any new predictions after the group stages?
2 Frags +

c9, never count out jacky mao

c9, never count out jacky mao
1 Frags +

Secret > IG
Big God > C9
EG > Navi
HR > VG

Secret > IG
Big God > C9
EG > Navi
HR > VG
0 Frags +
sleeepySecret > IG
Big God > C9
EG > Navi
HR > VG

Agreed except for HR > VG. I could still see C9 beating BG though, but not a good chance.

[quote=sleeepy]Secret > IG
Big God > C9
EG > Navi
HR > VG[/quote]
Agreed except for HR > VG. I could still see C9 beating BG though, but not a good chance.
0 Frags +

i want to believe

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/IcKgHdhf7g4/maxresdefault.jpg

i want to believe
[img]http://i.ytimg.com/vi/IcKgHdhf7g4/maxresdefault.jpg[/img]
2 Frags +

Yeah HR vs VG should be interesting. I guess this tournament will dictate if they cut black or not.

edit: Holy shit that BG v C9 game. Lanm and Burning were flawless.

Yeah HR vs VG should be interesting. I guess this tournament will dictate if they cut black or not.

edit: Holy shit that BG v C9 game. Lanm and Burning were flawless.
0 Frags +

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
-1 Frags +

BURNING

BURNING
0 Frags +

RIP C9 :(

RIP C9 :(
1 2 3
Please sign in through STEAM to post a comment.